[POSTED 2017-03-14] Bad's Level One Application

Steam Name: bad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129215342

Current global rank and hours this season: Rank #294  (466.47 hr).

Time zone: AST (UTC-4)

Server(s) you most play on: Course, and Jailbreak.

Why you deserve to be an admin: I feel that I deserve to be a Swoobles admin because over the past months of playing, I have learned how to interpret and enforce rules through watching admins, asking questions, and reading forum posts. This and my level of activity in the community has lead me to believe that I will be able to help find solutions to dilemmas in Jailbreak, and stop delay on Course. On the other hand, before winter, there was an influx of level one course admins, but some have gone inactive. This has made there only be a few very active course admins, and I would be committed to reduce the time those admins are needed (sometimes people get admins on to stop delayers, etc.)

Have you been server banned before (do not lie): I have not.

Have you been admin before (if so, why was it removed?): I have not.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): N/A

Have you read and understood the rules? I have.
+1

Great rule knowledge and great guy. gl
[Image: tumblr_ol1au4vOps1usby4ho4_500.gif]
Neutral

You need to stand out more and your persona has yet to be known as admin material in my opinion. I think with the rise of jailbreak players recently people like you need a better way to stand out amongst the crowd. I think checking the forums daily and posting once in a while would help quite a lot for admins who don't know you as well. I think you're a good guy and could create an average or above average admin with no complaints or issues.
+0 - Always helping out on course and also active and friendly on jb, has a good grasp of rule knowledge and how to interpret them. Good luck bad.
[Image: large.gif]
(03-15-2017, 02:38 AM)dad? Wrote: Neutral

You need to stand out more and your persona has yet to be known as admin material in my opinion. I think with the rise of jailbreak players recently people like you need a better way to stand out amongst the crowd. I think checking the forums daily and posting once in a while would help quite a lot for admins who don't know you as well. I think you're a good guy and could create an average or above average admin with no complaints or issues.

I totally get what you mean, with Jailbreak especially. Usually when there's a lot of people on I don't try to stand out as much because there are several admins on. However, over the past week or two, I've been jumping on and trying to be warden, or coming on when there's a low amount of people on the server so I can help to the best of my ability. 

I'll definitely try my best to stand out more, thank you for the feedback.
+0

Very friendly person and pretty chill to play with on course
+0 knows his stuff, knows rules and is helpfull when needed, only thing i could say is what was said earlier try to stand out more other than that good luck!
[Image: yBuSXTi.jpg]

(03-15-2017, 01:44 AM)Finn Wrote: +1

Great rule knowledge and great guy. gl

(03-15-2017, 07:41 AM)Chrono Wrote: +0 - Always helping out on course and also active and friendly on jb, has a good grasp of rule knowledge and how to interpret them. Good luck bad.

(03-15-2017, 02:58 PM)EpicS Wrote: +0

Very friendly person and pretty chill to play with on course

(03-16-2017, 09:15 PM)intrgalaticop Wrote: +0 knows his stuff, knows rules and is helpfull when needed, only thing i could say is what was said earlier try to stand out more other than that good luck!

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll try to stand out a bit more on servers other than course.
+0 Is very nice and active, seems to know the rules. Definitly can handle admin.
Denied!

Sorry, but you did not meet the requirements for admin this time around. Please reflect on the feedback that was given to you, and better luck next time.

You may reapply on Friday, May 4, 2017.
[Image: D0tBlu4.jpg]