Community vs community tournaments

I'd be down to try i'd need to know when though. Oh shit we should have try outs
I'll redownload csgo if i can get in kappa

remember the last 10 times we tried this and it didnt happen? hahaha fun times
Sounds awesome
maybe to determine the team we can have a bunch of signups and go into a 1v1 bracket on the 1v1 server
(03-06-2017, 10:19 PM)froggo Wrote: maybe to determine the team we can have a bunch of signups and go into a 1v1 bracket on the 1v1 server

because raw aim totally determines skill kex dee
tbh just take either the highest ranked players or organize a mini tournament and the team that wins will compete in the intercommunity tourney
[Image: hVGVLRm.png]
(03-06-2017, 10:23 PM)Seraph Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 10:19 PM)froggo Wrote: maybe to determine the team we can have a bunch of signups and go into a 1v1 bracket on the 1v1 server

tbh just take either the highest ranked players or organize a mini tournament and the team that wins will compete in the intercommunity tourney

>says aim =\= skill
>immediately suggests rank = skill

Boiiiiii
(03-07-2017, 12:41 AM)Pavlo Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 10:23 PM)Seraph Wrote:

>says aim =\= skill
>immediately suggests rank = skill

Boiiiiii

ok lemme just pull out everyone's esea page Kappa
[Image: hVGVLRm.png]
Monster should give out his secret formula kappa but for real that sounds awesome if it actually goes down
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 6445d558d3c8658cc4e8ccca30a3d222.gif]
Fairest way would be randomized teams for every game, take the people with the highest performance/win ratios across all games, but nobody has time for that shit.
bring back pug tourney to determine the roster
winning team gets to play
[Image: giphy.gif]