Amount: $5.00 - Total: $20.00

Date: Sep 7, 2019 - 07:19 pm

[POSTED 2017-01-28] Level 3 Admin App

Thumbs Down 
Steam Name: Finn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139633254

Current level: Level 2

Desired level: Level 3

Server(s) you most play on: Jailbreak | Minigames | Bhop | Occasionally Course | And sometimes Surf

Why you deserve to be promoted: 

I feel like I should be promoted for the following reasons.

Activity: I play almost every single day on lots of Swoobles servers. I currently have 866+ global hours on the servers. I feel like this is the most I've ever been dedicated to something in my life. I am also extremely active on the forums and like to be involved in what's going on in the community.

Admin ability: I use my commands often and well. I help out the server and try to keep it under control but also try to have fun as well. I'm not too strict on my punishments and I mostly let things off with a warning or two. I can also make my own calls without other admin help, but if I do need help making a decision I definitely get it.

Friendship: I feel like I've made so many friends here on the Swoobles community. This is the best place for anyone to feel welcome and there are many loving, funny, and goofy people in this community. Yes, it's cheesy but I love you all.

Reputation: I feel like I have a good reputation for myself. I'm recognized by most players and know the community. People don't see me as "cancer" or mean or anything bad. When I'm on the servers I feel like people enjoy my presence. Yes people say "mean" things to me when I'm on, but I know they're joking! (I hope)

Knowledge: I've been with this community for more than a year now and stay caught up with the rules. I feel like I help out other players and other admins to expand their rule knowledge and boost their confidence.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!)

[POSTED 2016-02-06] Admin Applications

[POSTED 2016-02-27] Finn's 2nd admin app

[POSTED 2016-04-01] Finn's 2nd admin app (legit)

[POSTED 2016-05-18] Finn. Promotion application.

[POSTED 2016-10-23] Admin application - Finn
[Image: tumblr_oskop5Mb8y1r63q61o3_r1_540.gif]

I like you, we are friends and I hope this doesn't change that.

Lately you have been very crabby and snappy, also very negative. Not to me but just in general to other players who might not be the nicest but are still members of the community.

You should really change your attitude and try to be nicer to everyone and I'm sure I will change my rep.

+0 idk burger... like him being crabby and snappy could be for a variety of reasons that could be temporary. Looking at his record as a whole tho I think paints a better picture. He's generally pretty nice to new players and to players in general. Puts up with a lot of crap as any admin does. He knows his rules pretty well and stands by his decisions when he thinks he's right and the situation is a gray area. I think he could get level 3 and be quite successful with it. It'll give him those extra powers that will allow him to help the community more than he already does.

Idk why you have been so snappy recently ( I have noticed that too ) but like I hope everything's alright and I wish you luck on your application.
+0

I think you confused his transition from an over friendly goody two-shoes to an actual player with a character that doesn't mind expressing his POV as him becoming a more negative player or a worse admin. He still possesses the qualities of a good admin and hasn't done anything that would drastically alter my opinion of him. Complaining in shoutbox is something most of us do and it shouldn't reflect on his ability to carry out his duties as admin.
To Burger:

I completely understand your rep. I understand that we are friends and a rep on a admin app would not interfere with our friendship. I really hope to change my attitude soon enough and hope to impress you over the next week.

To Dev:

Thanks for the rep, very nice words. I wish you the best of luck aswell.

To the both of you and the rest of the community: Im extremely sorry about my attitude the past few months. Rough times. I know i shouldn't be putting my real life issues into my online life. I just feel complaining fixes everything for some annoying reason. I'm very on edge for many reasons but the biggest reason is my physical and mental health. If you've ever have had either of these in extreme manner I hope that you can understand me. I am really sorry to all of the community and hope to make a better image of myself and improve my patients a lot. Please try to deal with me, and i hope you guys will.
(01-29-2017, 05:21 AM)Finn Wrote: Friendship: I feel like I've made so many friends here on the Swoobles community. This is the best place for anyone to feel welcome and there are many loving, funny, and goofy people in this community. Yes, it's cheesy but I love you all.

Reputation: I feel like I have a good reputation for myself. I'm recognized by most players and know the community. People don't see me as "cancer" or mean or anything bad. When I'm on the servers I feel like people enjoy my presence. Yes people say "mean" things to me when I'm on, but I know they're joking! (I hope)

These two statements bother me. You feel like you've made so many friends? So you've just stopped there? You seem to be the kind of person who is losing friends on here, you always find some way to be disrespectful to someone and hurt someone in some way. You can't go around and be a dick to people and then write that you love everyone on your application. Same thing with "reputation". I know that I don't enjoy your presence, and I'm sure some other people don't too. You're constantly looking for ways to just passive-aggressively hurting someone's feelings. I feel like whenever I say something around you (mostly on forums), it has to be wrong but you won't just say it's wrong. You'll find a way to say something about it to make me know it's wrong but also feel like an idiot for thinking it. The last thing I want to say is that you're horrible on shoutbox, whenever I'm looking at shoutbox and you're there it's always you being a dick. I don't think I've opened up shoutbox and seen one positive thing from you there, only putting people down and you being a douche. I'm not trying to be mean Finn, but this is what I see from you and I hope you can change that. You were such a cool guy back before admin and when you were level 1, but something must have got to your head when you got level 2, and I think giving you level 3 could just worsen that.

TL;DR 

You're disrespectful, you need to change that. Stop being passive aggressive on forums and in-game.
꧁꧂꧁꧂
+0
Im gonna have to disagree with some people here and I dont want that to ruin my reputation with certain people but I have barely seen Finn be disrespectful to players. In my experience with Finn, he has helped me on Shoutbox/In game whenever I needed help and wasn't sure of something. When I talk to him on ShoutBox and IF he is slightly bm, I can obviously tell he is joking. I haven't had a serious problem with him and maybe that might be the reason I don't see him the way others do, but I think he does a pretty good job as a level 2 admin. I see him enforcing rules, helping new players, and is funny. This is just my opinion and observation about Finn so please don't take it the wrong way such as me saying "You're wrong! He isnt like that!" I completely respect everyone's judgement. Good Luck Finn.
+0 I disagree with you grape saying he's blatantly disrespectful. I hardly see ANY disrespect coming from finn and if he does be disrespectful, they most likely deserved it. This doesn't affect his admin abilities whatsoever and I think he's a great admin who does his job well. Also, Burger, as you may tell, he's clearly going though something right now that may make him "crabby and snappy" but again he isn't hugely disrespectful towards players and it won't affect his duties as admin.
(01-29-2017, 01:52 PM)graPe Wrote: -1

These two statements bother me. You feel like you've made so many friends? So you've just stopped there? You seem to be the kind of person who is losing friends on here, you always find some way to be disrespectful to someone and hurt someone in some way. You can't go around and be a dick to people and then write that you love everyone on your application. Same thing with "reputation". I know that I don't enjoy your presence, and I'm sure some other people don't too. You're constantly looking for ways to just passive-aggressively hurting someone's feelings. I feel like whenever I say something around you (mostly on forums), it has to be wrong but you won't just say it's wrong. You'll find a way to say something about it to make me know it's wrong but also feel like an idiot for thinking it. The last thing I want to say is that you're horrible on shoutbox, whenever I'm looking at shoutbox and you're there it's always you being a dick. I don't think I've opened up shoutbox and seen one positive thing from you there, only putting people down and you being a douche. I'm not trying to be mean Finn, but this is what I see from you and I hope you can change that. You were such a cool guy back before admin and when you were level 1, but something must have got to your head when you got level 2, and I think giving you level 3 could just worsen that.

TL;DR 

You're disrespectful, you need to change that. Stop being passive aggressive on forums and in-game.

I completely understand, but I want you to see how I act in game before you judge me completely off me being on the forums. I'm not trying to bully anybody, it's mostly just a quick fight that leads to nothing or I'm just tooling around (my sincere apology if I ever did hurt your feelings). I feel like you are only judging me by the way I act on the shoutbox. Please over the next how many days to just play with me and see what you think of me. We hardly play together and I want to change the way you see me. And if anyone sane could understand things past the online life and what might be going on their personal life is almost impossible to recognize. I would also want you to elaborate on other points.

(01-29-2017, 06:55 AM)Pavlo Wrote: +0

I think you confused his transition from an over friendly goody two-shoes to an actual player with a character that doesn't mind expressing his POV as him becoming a more negative player or a worse admin. He still possesses the qualities of a good admin and hasn't done anything that would drastically alter my opinion of him. Complaining in shoutbox is something most of us do and it shouldn't reflect on his ability to carry out his duties as admin.

(01-29-2017, 02:18 PM)GrannyMama Wrote: +0
Im gonna have to disagree with some people here and I dont want that to ruin my reputation with certain people but I have barely seen Finn be disrespectful to players. In my experience with Finn, he has helped me on Shoutbox/In game whenever I needed help and wasn't sure of something. When I talk to him on ShoutBox and IF he is slightly bm, I can obviously tell he is joking. I haven't had a serious problem with him and maybe that might be the reason I don't see him the way others do, but I think he does a pretty good job as a level 2 admin. I see him enforcing rules, helping new players, and is funny. This is just my opinion and observation about Finn so please don't take it the wrong way such as me saying "You're wrong! He isnt like that!" I completely respect everyone's judgement. Good Luck Finn.

(01-29-2017, 02:55 PM)deathschi Wrote: +0 I disagree with you grape saying he's blatantly disrespectful. I hardly see ANY disrespect coming from finn and if he does be disrespectful, they most likely deserved it. This doesn't affect his admin abilities whatsoever and I think he's a great admin who does his job well. Also, Burger, as you may tell, he's clearly going though something right now that may make him "crabby and snappy" but again he isn't hugely disrespectful towards players and it won't affect his duties as admin.
+0

holy shit this triggers me
I'm not trying to flame or start an argument here.. Yeah I am actually. I'm not trying to make it seem as if I'm only trying to argue with you but it's going to sound like i actually want you to end your life

Finn isn't even close to being disrespectful. He's literally a twig full of passive aggressiveness and sass. Grape, you take offense to literally everything that isn't dickriding. nobody actually gets their feelings hurt on the server, ever. Except for you. Maybe once in a blue moon someone gets flamed by the entire server, but when it's a one on one confrontation between two people, unless they're outright vulgar and calling them racial slurs, telling them to actually finish what hitler started, etc... then there's no offense taken and it's just fun and games. You need to calm the fuck down and get your emotions on check if you're literally being emotionally distraught by anyone "being snappy" on the server. At the end of it all, were just a gaming community on the internet. If you're going to say that finn needs to calm down his attitude, go look at higher level admins that do even worse, but nobody gives a shit because it's a joke.

+0
Finns a good admin and could probably benefit from level 3 powers. Saw him get steam ids to let level 3s ban, and the only thing people are saying he should work on is his attitude which as mentioned before,  the stupidest thing I've probably ever read on the forums