BriskIcedTea

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2016-08-23] Seraph's admin application (2)

Thumbs Up 
Steam Name: Seraph
__________________________________________________________________________________

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41178805

Current global rank and hours this season: 

You are server rank #10  (182.59 hr).(Jailbreak)
You are global rank #20  (190.44 hr). 

Time zone: Eastern time

Server(s) you most play on: Jailbreak (Minigames, Pug => occasionally)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Why you deserve to be an admin:
  • Activity: Currently, I am rank 10 on jailbreak and rank 20 globally.
  • Rule knowledge: Although recently, my rule knowledge has not been as godly as it once was, it's still pretty decent. I currently have one timed punishment on jailbreak from season 3.
  • Friendly: Contrarily to when I first applied, every time someone would shit talk to me, I would just use !sm or ignore them or even acknowledge there might be a little bit of truth in what they say.
  • Respectful: I try and make admins' life easier by being respectful to them when I ask a question, or answer a question. Although sometimes I might come off as a bit cold, I really try to respect everyone and consider pretty much everyone as a friend. Also, I am not racist nor do I spam any command / chat. 
What I need to improve:
  • Mainly, is to encourage less rule breaking, because sometimes I joke around late at night and even with around 8-10 people on some might take it seriously.
  • Second, I need to improve, might seem bizarre, but I need to control my emotions sometimes I laugh uncontrollably or I get a mad. Other times, I take stuff too personally. Many of you may not have realized that because I try to hide it but it's something I need to work on.
I know I am not perfect, nor will I ever be, but I do try my best. I would like a chance to show you what I can bring to the table. I always put people's fun above everything. 

Have you been server banned before (do not lie): No, although I have one timed punishment on Jailbreak.

Have you been admin before (if so, why was it removed?): No

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): 
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-8844.html

Have you read and understood the rules? Yes!
+1 Everytime I see Seraphim I keep thinking he's an admin, that's how much a cool and helpful person is. Someone has an issue? He tries to explain it or if someone already did he'll try to go in detail if he feels it wasn't explained properly. He's a really nice guy that a lot of dudes respect including myself. I honestly think he'd be a great level one at least.

If you get level one just try to make sure you're using your commands and paying attention to free kills and admin chat. Don't be afraid to use your commands or ask questions to other admins. Level 1 is a trail period so don't be scared to mess up. I honestly think that you're someone that will make it to at least level 3 in a short amount of time. Good luck dude
-0 Honestly, I like seraph and he's a competent ct in the midst of the cancer. Yet his rule knowledge is lacking and even though he has so many hours, yet very little that he has improved on until very recently when admins were commenting on his "incoming" ban.
Ben Franklin - " We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" or "Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."

+1 Ya. Good player. Knows rules. Super super helpful and outgoing.
+1
youre already lead so why apply for admin???
smart player, is basically Nic, and helps other admins. would be a great admin. hes also fun and Nic
Yo FUCK ANIME
+1

I didn't know that leads could apply again! For real though you are helpful and active on jailbreak. Lots of people already think you are admin so why not.

+1

good rule knowledge, more respectful and has learned from his previous application. Enjoyable and easy going.
+1 Good, helpful guy. I think you'll make an excellent admin. Don't let me down.
(08-24-2016, 07:59 PM)Nic Wrote: +1 Good, helpful guy. I think you'll make an excellent admin. Don't let me down.

why did you just +1 yourself?

+0, jokes aside he's a pretty good CT and person, obviously knows his rules blah blah, he'll make an extraordinary admin, I knew since he first applied.
(08-24-2016, 02:29 PM)ΛΧΑ Phantom Wrote: -0 Honestly, I like seraph and he's a competent ct in the midst of the cancer.  Yet his rule knowledge is lacking and even though he has so many hours, yet very little that he has improved on until very recently when admins were commenting on his "incoming" ban.

I don't understand what you mean by that, would you like to elaborate?