payphone

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Oct 5, 2019 - 04:20 am

[POSTED 2016-06-24] Seraph's admin application

(06-25-2016, 07:29 AM)Festive Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 06:17 AM)Seraph Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 06:09 AM)Geo Wrote: -1
got on jb to see you bullying aurora, regardless of how shitty of a person he is you should learn to control yourself before you become admin. 45 days might do u good.

Didn't do anything other admins didn't do but it's okay, I understand why you would -1.

Alright so here it goes... What you have said right here is not acceptable. Instead of owning up to what you did and leaving it at that you insist on trying to use admins as scapegoats. You make it seem like his -1 is invalid because admins where doing something wrong and you joined in on it. Although I am disappointing in those admins that may or may not have been participating in bullying Aurora and believe they should be punished for their actions, using them as an excuse doesn't work considering you have you own mind and you made the conscious decision to bully him yourself. My second point is the comment you made in the shoutbox about an hour before this. You said [Today 02:37 AM] Seraph : i only respect people who respect me unless i am on ct. This, again, is unacceptable. Now, I dont have a problem with the comment itself considering I agree with it to a certain extent but my problem lies in the context of the situation. You are using that line to justify bullying Aurora and whoever else doesn't "respect" you. As an admin, you simply cannot do that. No matter if the person is being toxic and disrespecting you or whatever else is going on. You have to know how to be the bigger person and not stoop down to their level and say/do stupid things. Lastly, the reason im -1'ing you is because of personal experience. When I applied for level 3 and got denied twice it was for similar reasons to you. I was disrespectful and was basically a bully because when players said shit to me, I wasn't mature enough to keep calm and move on so I fired back and that was wrong. Getting denied twice gave me the necessary time to reflect and change how I acted and when the third app came around, I had proven myself enough and changed enough so that people saw/thought I was ready for the promotion. You, I think, need that time to reflect and change before getting admin.
Thanks for the feedback and I owed up to it just above. I agree with what you said 100% though
Also, what I meant with my comment was that all I said were those two things, you can check the demo for yourself and be the judge of it.
+0 chill and a nice guy. knows rules and is fun to be around. good luck
[Image: ovODlCne5B876.gif]
You are fun to play with and I like you but I don't see you as an admin at all. You keep being disrespectful even if the new rules says that you can, I don't see an admin being loud or burden on the mic, not really giving a good example for new players joining. Chill on the mic and respect players. Don't let me done bud and i'll propably change my vote in the next 45 days. Good luck on this app.
(06-27-2016, 01:34 PM)TrippiN Wrote: -.5
You are fun to play with and I like you but I don't see you as an admin at all. You keep being disrespectful even if the new rules says that you can, I don't see an admin being loud or burden on the mic, not really giving a good example for new players joining. Chill on the mic and respect players. Don't let me done bud and i'll propably change my vote in the next 45 days. Good luck on this app.

I know what you mean but I play ct 99% of the time so yeah... I know what you're basing this off of. I will try to improve, thanks for the input bud. <3
(06-25-2016, 10:52 AM)kinder egg Wrote: +0 chill and a nice guy. knows rules and is fun to be around. good luck

Thanks kinder!
ps: git gud at mm
Neutral
You have a decent knowledge for the rules. I've seen you become apart of the community and you've def become known by a lot of people. Good person, chill to play with especially when I go on JB late at midnight. You're not an absolute person who I would call a burden but you have your moments of being annoying. Another 45 days wouldn't hurt. Work on respect and maturity. Good luck.
[Image: NJpudMR.jpg?1]
Neutral.
I wanted to play more with you before I gave a rep but unfortunately I haven't really had that chance. My first impression of you has been positive though, you seem like you just want to have fun and I respect that. I wish you had waited longer before applying but good luck.
(07-01-2016, 02:38 AM)Pink Bunny Wrote: Neutral
You have a decent knowledge for the rules. I've seen you become apart of the community and you've def become known by a lot of people. Good person, chill to play with especially when I go on JB late at midnight. You're not an absolute person who I would call a burden but you have your moments of being annoying. Another 45 days wouldn't hurt. Work on respect and maturity. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback Pink <3
(07-01-2016, 02:47 PM)Chris Wrote: Neutral.
I wanted to play more with you before I gave a rep but unfortunately I haven't really had that chance. My first impression of you has been positive though, you seem like you just want to have fun and I respect that. I wish you had waited longer before applying but good luck.

Yeah, an untimely surprise vacation to Germany really doesn't help my case hahaha. Don't worry though, I'll be as active when I come back, and I'd like this application to be kept up just so I can at least get more feedback. Thanks Chris!
Application Denied!

Unfortunately you did not reach all the requirements for your application to be accepted.
You may not apply again until Tuesday, August 16, 2016.