Server: Pug

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $60.00

Date: Aug 1, 2017 - 05:18 pm

MLCn | Say Hi | Live on T

Server: Jailbreak (US)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $25.00

Date: Jul 30, 2017 - 09:10 pm

Healing area, auto-bhop, and squelching

The jailbreak server got a new warden toy, the course server got auto-bhop, and every server got squelching improvements.

Warden's healing area
In jailbreak the warden got another new ability for his arsenal. A healing area was added to the warden's menu which allows the warden to place a healing "fountain" at a desired location which will heal any prisoner (not guards) standing inside. When the warden is removed the healing area is automatically removed as well.

[Image: prOAWro.png]

[Image: lfLOjLU.png]

Some other changes/fixes were made to jailbreak and you can view those here.

Auto-bhop on course
The deathrun & course server finally received the auto-bhop style today. It was a long time coming but all the maps had to be checked over to make sure a player using auto-bhop didn't have an advantage getting to some kill trigger at the end. And don't worry, the auto-bhop style is disabled on deathrun maps (if it's not please let me know).

[Image: Ic80KoM.png]

Squelching improvements
I made some more improvements to the squelching plugin as well. Getting the squelching system down how I like is probably going to take some time but I still have some more ideas in mind.
  • Using !votesm against a player will now automatically mute said player for all future connecting players for the remainder of the map.
  • Admins using !votesm against a player will now automatically mute said player for that admin for the remainder of the map.
  • Admins can now only squelch for a maximum of a map length for their personal squelches.
  • You can now mute targets using: !sm <name>
  • You can now gag targets using: !sg <name>
  • Now when a player is vote muted their screen will go black for 15 seconds and this web page is displayed to them.

Also, the bit about the players screen going black and opening a web page when they are vote muted doesn't happen on every server. I made it so that part doesn't happen for the skill based servers since a lot of players do enjoy playing music there and I don't want an admin to interrupt the vote muted player's game.

[Image: OK4MAIJ.png]

https://i.imgur.com/oXB5HVk.png
Fucking all of this... Thank you!
[Image: 8HAhuzH.gif][Image: aiCHAKH.gif]
autobhop on course, lets go bois
Real talk.. can we not call it squelch? How about something like, I dunno, self mute or gag...
[Image: lZ835o3.png]
The healing area is an amazing idea. Can't wait to test it :3 !
Rainbow 
Yay I am gonna be able to show off my bops! :bananadance:
Thank you lord hl!
[Image: UdhMwHT.png?1]
(05-26-2016, 12:10 AM)hlstriker Wrote: Also, the bit about the players screen going black and opening a web page when they are vote muted doesn't happen on every server. I made it so that part doesn't happen for the skill based servers since a lot of players do enjoy playing music there and I don't want an admin to interrupt the vote muted player's game.

What servers is this on? Because I really don't see this being okay anywhere but surf DM and mayyyybe 1v1.
(05-30-2016, 01:33 AM)Frosty Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 12:10 AM)hlstriker Wrote: Also, the bit about the players screen going black and opening a web page when they are vote muted doesn't happen on every server. I made it so that part doesn't happen for the skill based servers since a lot of players do enjoy playing music there and I don't want an admin to interrupt the vote muted player's game.

What servers is this on? Because I really don't see this being okay anywhere but surf DM and mayyyybe 1v1.

It doesn't do the black screen on surf skills, bhop, and kz.
(05-30-2016, 01:41 AM)hlstriker Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 01:33 AM)Frosty Wrote:

It doesn't do the black screen on surf skills, bhop, and kz.

So in the middle of a minigames round if someone gets squelched, they get fked over? Same for jb? What about in a pug? I just see that as really really not okay. Maybe the next time they die after they get squelched?