Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

Brussels, Belgium

As many of you know, yesterday there was a Terrorist Attack in Brussels Belgium. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks. I hope and pray that we can get this whole issue under control and hopefully combat back against ISIS.

Please take the time to read this throughout the day because it is very important and it is something you should be aware of.. Our world is not as perfect as some people think it is.

I have put together a timeline that I kinda mooched off of NBC's website. I will leave a link at the end of this post.

*I will also put some pictures of the aftermath I cannot guarantee that these pictures are Safe For Work. If you are sensitive to real life NSFL photos please do not view them.*

Timeline:

7:55 a.m. (2:55 a.m. ET): Footage from a camera shows three suspects exiting a taxi with luggage through the Brussels Airport. The camera caught the faces of the suspects I believe.

7:58 a.m. (2:58 a.m. ET): Gunfire is reported at the departure terminal followed by an explosion, a second blast is set off only ten seconds later. According to NBC, one of the attackers by the name of Ibrahim El Bakaroui, who was identified by fingerprints. Was killed in the explosions. The second attacker has not yet been identified. While a third suspect, which has been reported to have been seen wearing a light colored jacket and a hat, has been believed to have left the airport. He left a bag which blew up just before the bomb squad arrived due to unstable explosives.

8:20 a.m. (3:20 a.m. ET): Rescue operation is now underway; Authorities have stopped rail transport and have closed roads by this point.

8:40 a.m (3:40 a.m. ET): Airport Officials confirmed the explosions and urged people to stay away. According to NBC a crisis meeting was held at the Interior Ministry.

9:10 a.m (4:10 a.m. ET): A blast was reported on the Maalbeek metro subway station, near the HQ of the Euro Commission. The train was leaving and heading towards Arts-Loi, the explosion happened in the second train car, which was still at the station at the time. The attack has been identified by fingerprints and his name is Khalid el Bakaroui, Ibrahim el Bakroaui's brother. (Airport attacker)

9:27 a.m. (4:27 a.m. ET): Metro system is now closed and the French President, Francois Hollande held an emergency meeting with ministers.

10 a.m. (5 a.m. ET): Brussels' entire publish transport system has been shut down. The Belgian Crisis Centre tweeted: "Stay where you are."

[Image: 44c4fbf4b50d862b69ecb8737fe8c2c5.jpg]

10:13 a.m. (5:13 a.m. ET): Airport security has been increased.

10:35 a.m. (5:25 a.m. ET): The Eurostar train service suspended its service.

11:15 a.m. (6:15 a.m. ET): Obama comments that these were "Outrageous attacks."

11:20 (6:20 a.m. ET): France deploys extra 16 hundred thousand police officers across the borders/public transport to help.

11:25 a.m. (6:25 a.m. ET): Police and soldiers are reinforced around the nuclear power plants

11:30 a.m (6:30 a.m. ET): Extra 225 troops are deployed to Brussels.

-------------------------------

The rest of the day are comments about the occurrence and the city being on high alert.

Photos from the aftermath.. *Somewhat graphic*

[Image: brussels-explosion-aftermath.png?w=736&h...0&q=80.jpg]
As you can see the explosion has set debris everywhere across the airport.
[Image: BX250_1276_9.JPG?w=600&h=600.jpg]
These are the suspects in the airport explosion and open gunfire. The man in the light color coat has evaded the police and is still on the run as far as I am aware (I may be wrong)
[Image: article-brussels-3-0321.jpg]
This is the outside of Airport
[Image: bruss13.jpg]
Someone recovering from shock from the attacks and waiting for someone to help.
These are all the photos I could find. At the moment at least

These attacks left 34 dead and at least 300 people wounded. At least 61 in critical. We need to stop this. Thank you for reading and please be wise about our world. As soon as we stop hating each other based off of our own opinions the moment this all stops. If we live and let live then we would have a more peaceful world.
I completely agree with this hole thing but more specially with the last paragraph. I think it's kinda sad that I didn't even heard about this before tonight, on TV. No one at school was talking about it, not even my family, which is kinda sad. It's really nice from you to take your time to share all this. Good night!
(03-24-2016, 01:02 AM)TrippiN Wrote: I completely agree with this hole thing but more specially with the last paragraph. I think it's kinda sad that I didn't even heard about this before tonight, on TV. No one at school was talking about it, not even my family, which is kinda sad. It's really nice from you to take your time to share all this. Good night!

You too dude thanks for reading!
Great post. Praying for the families of all the injuries and casualties. Sad
good post but you literally only post on the forums whenever a terrorist attack happens. Im just saying.

BloodFox is ISIS reporter. kappa
(03-24-2016, 01:47 AM)daser555 Wrote: good post but you literally only post on the forums whenever a terrorist attack happens. Im just saying.

BloodFox is ISIS reporter. kappa

Lol, I am Kappa. But in all seriousness though I started playing I just didn't use the forums. With this happened I thought I had to create it since I created a France post. I'm trying to be more active on the forums from now on because school gets less stressful where I am around the end. I don't have to worry about much really other than my last Exams.
Did mojo die? a shit ton of people are saying he died and i dont follow him on twitter or anything so i have no clue lol. probably just youtube trolls though
(03-25-2016, 12:38 AM)froggo Wrote: Did mojo die? a shit ton of people are saying he died and i dont follow him on twitter or anything so i have no clue lol. probably just youtube trolls though

Mojo who?
If you're talking about that csgo youtuber then he's posted both on twitter and youtube after the attack.
(03-25-2016, 12:54 AM)Ouchi Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 12:38 AM)froggo Wrote: Did mojo die? a shit ton of people are saying he died and i dont follow him on twitter or anything so i have no clue lol. probably just youtube trolls though

Mojo who?
If you're talking about that csgo youtuber then he's posted both on twitter and youtube after the attack.

ye that's who i was talking about thanks
Eh, ISIS is just grabbing for anything they can get at this point with them losing territory and influence.  They just want to recruit more people using false victories and terror attacks to make people think they are super powerful when all they do is attack civilians to cause fear.  Hopefully they will go back to a small extremist group soon (Basically happening now).  Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they would try another attack somewhere in Europe to try to get more recruitment in European countries.  It's sad when people have to resort to civilian attacks to seem powerful, just a pure sign of weakness and disrespect.