Date: Oct 11, 2019 - 01:51 pm

Blue

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $25.00

Date: Oct 10, 2019 - 07:57 pm

Important School Project.. Need help!

da fuk is dis... american education solid
Your survey is aimless.

Each response works off the presumption that you have become friends over the years with someone who suddenly displays a trait to you which is in contrast to what you've experienced from them.

This shifts great bias towards a sympathy towards someone who, clearly such a great companion now, may not even have become a friend in the first place because they evidently embody a tier 2 form of degeneracy, tier 1 for gender dysphoria.

In reality one would realize the potential friend suffers probably some mental disorders and, assuming you're an ideal cis-gendered character (because we are asked to be judges of a unique opposite case) likely with admirable ethics/values, you would not quite align with their disjoint personality per the disorders.
(03-22-2016, 04:47 AM)Spartaan Wrote: Your survey is aimless.

Each response works off the presumption that you have become friends over the years with someone who suddenly displays a trait to you which is in contrast to what you've experienced from them.

This shifts great bias towards a sympathy towards someone who, clearly such a great companion now, may not even have become a friend in the first place because they evidently embody a tier 2 form of degeneracy, tier 1 for gender dysphoria.

In reality one would realize the potential friend suffers probably some mental disorders and, assuming you're an ideal cis-gendered character (because we are asked to be judges of a unique opposite case) likely with admirable ethics/values, you would not quite align with their disjoint personality per the disorders.

Take your smart shit outta here :< from what I understand Spartan has a great point though.

I do have to say if you explained how this friend acted before and after coming out it would be more accurate. I.e. If you say he turns into a flamboiant over the top blue haired gay guy people's answers would vary. Same if you said he was still just a dude bro guy and he wanted some dick too. Perception is key here.
[Image: 61a3dc87df.gif]
Is this what they are assigning as projects now in highschool? Honestly the relevancy is little to none, they should teach you how to file taxes instead.
First of all - In my town all schools have to give homework and projects over spring break.
Second of all - Our projects are focused on LGBT to make it so that our town supports this type of stuff. My friend is gay and he gets bullied at school so our school reached out and wanted all of us to do some sort of project on this type of stuff. Schools now aren't what they used to be. I said you didn't want to read it, then you don't have to.
(03-23-2016, 12:25 AM)Corpse Wrote: First of all - In my town all schools have to give homework and projects over spring break.
Second of all - Our projects are focused on LGBT to make it so that our town supports this type of stuff. My friend is gay and he gets bullied at school so our school reached out and wanted all of us to do some sort of project on this type of stuff. Schools now aren't what they used to be. I said you didn't want to read it, then you don't have to.

I already gave my answer and did read it, but all I was saying is that it would be more useful in my eyes to learn something more productive because if someone hates gays, they are going to still hate gays.  The school system should just treat it like regular bullying and try to help since that's a big deal nowadays, because in my eyes if people are going to bully then they look for the one thing that isn't normal about you whether it be gay, handicapped, or a different race.  I'm not agreeing with bully in anyway, but I'm just saying it shouldn't be a school project.  If anything make a bullying awareness project instead and watch the people that do bully feel awkward as fuck doing it or just skip it and take a 0.  Just my opinion.  coin
"Treat it as normal bullying". And how does that help? Fighting fire with fire does nothing, trying to make people more compassionate is an admirable endeavor and I commend them them for it. Certainly there are other ways to go about it and some are probably better, but I say this is a step in the right direction.
(03-23-2016, 07:34 PM)Greene Wrote: "Treat it as normal bullying". And how does that help? Fighting fire with fire does nothing, trying to make people more compassionate is an admirable endeavor and I commend them them for it. Certainly there are other ways to go about it and some are probably better, but I say this is a step in the right direction.

Yet, the people that believe the opposite of you are having it forced upon them. That is not right. If such a project is a class requirement and only allows one view then it does not belong in the school. The majority of American K-12 school systems are full of shit.

/rant
(03-23-2016, 07:46 PM)hlstriker Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 07:34 PM)Greene Wrote: "Treat it as normal bullying". And how does that help? Fighting fire with fire does nothing, trying to make people more compassionate is an admirable endeavor and I commend them them for it. Certainly there are other ways to go about it and some are probably better, but I say this is a step in the right direction.

Yet, the people that believe the opposite of you are having it forced upon them. That is not right. If such a project is a class requirement and only allows one view then it does not belong in the school. The majority of American K-12 school systems are full of shit.

/rant

I agree, not everyone is a supporter of homosexual marriage and some people have a religion that forbids homosexual relations, it should have been an extra credit project or for scholarship money
Yo FUCK ANIME
(03-23-2016, 07:46 PM)hlstriker Wrote:

/rant

Agreed