Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2016-03-15] Admin application

Uninstalling SLAM is always a good way to start...just saying
(03-18-2016, 08:01 PM)Lucky Wrote: Uninstalling SLAM is always a good way to start...just saying
I did and all of my binds are gone, I reset my computer
I have been working on my problems and my unfiltered voice a ton lately due to real life issues and being on this server and it has helped me a ton. What i have issues with I feel you have major issues also. Also when I play on the server I feel as you verbally attack me whenever I open my mouth and sometimes towards other players such as Light and a few others I cannot remember as of right now. Whether it is because you have something against certain players or just like to start shit I have zero idea. -0.5 from me
Ben Franklin - " We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" or "Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."

What everyone else said. You see situations and partake, you enable situations, and you have poor forethought of consequences. Slam and binds being gone is a start. Talking less and thinking more is a must.

Neutral because I don't play much anymore.
[Image: gE35etN.gif]
I feel like very little has improved from your last app. You still calm me on to deal with people on surf/1v1, which is definitely a good thing, but there's some aspect of your personality that's really making me withhold a +1. I see some people who have voted here mentioning the fact that you lost the skins for the pug tourney to Vac Ban, and while that's a shitty situation in general, I admire you for investing so much of your own money into Swoobles. It definitely shows something.

Work on being less abrasive? I think you can get upset easily and clash with other members of the server, which is pretty bad if you're an admin and are regularly fighting with members. Also you have a tendency to talk over warden, and there's just this sense of intuition I think you're missing. Good luck. Neutral.
Thanks guys for leaving some feedback. Hopefully by my next app I can get those 4/5 neutrals to some +1's!

From what I've experienced with you I have come to believe that you make admin apps just as a meme. As I write this, you are on surf on an alt, acting as if you are someone else, asking people - what do you think about woody! what do you think about vac!

I see plenty of problem inducing behavior coming out of you and you are a general burden to the community in my opinion. I'm not gonna go so far as to say running for admin is a popularity contest (or maybe it is) but from my point of view, most of the community sees you as that idiot who always gets what he deserves (or maybe looks for?). You constantly seek for attention and it is always bad for you.

You are literally looking to cause drama and problems. I see 0 admin like behavior in you and I don't think that you have a future as an admin. I wasn't going to post anything at first as I told you but I really don't see any change from app to app so I think the more you see how the community views you the better it is for you.
(03-22-2016, 05:34 AM)Geo Wrote: -.5

From what I've experienced with you I have come to believe that you make admin apps just as a meme. As I write this, you are on surf on an alt, acting as if you are someone else, asking people - what do you think about woody! what do you think about vac!

Ya I was kinda being stupid and dicking around on my alt
Woodeyhh. Let me leave some room for improvement and some of my suggestions.

I feel like you try to hard to be admin. You gotta be laid back and chill with a calm and friendly attitude. I know you look at my app and think oh he is trying his ass off he has +7 on his level 2 app. But anyways that's not true. I haven't really tried at all. I was nervous to apply for level 2. But anyways just here is what I think you should do.

Right now you have a very -rep/burden type look for you on the server. This is what you should focus on. A good way to improve this is to improve your overall attitude. For example if we are in jailbreak and someone is free killed. And admins haven't done anything. Don't spam in admin chat and on mic about what the admins are doing and saying free kill the whole time. Instead. Say it once and if the admins don't hear it or acknowledge it let it go. Keep your cool. You tend to get yourself worked up over little things such as freekill or disrespect. I mean look at what I do. I tend to be more lenient and give people more chances before immediately punishing people. I give people warnings cause I don't like to punish people. But I will if I have to. Just work on being a little nicer to players even if they are new or old players. It will set an overall positive vibe for the server and gets a better look on you.

You definitely have the strive and perseverance to become admin. You continuously try to help people too too much. If you lay back say maybe one thing and then stop it helps you see that you're not trying super hard. But you still have great rule knowledge and helping other players.

I'll use another example. When I'm on and it is just me and you, you are a great help and don't overdo yourself. However whenever higher admins or multiple admins are on, idk if you get nervous and try to hard or what but you try to enforce the rules by being very strict. So keep you cool and do what I know you can do. In my opinion you could have a future as admin but you need a complete turnaround. Hopefully this feedback helps. Take it to heart and make a turn around. Good luck hope to see you in your next app! This time with a more positive rep!
Denied!

People have left some very constructive feedback for you, Woodeyhh. Please take the next 45 days (or more) to reflect on these criticisms and attempt to change yourself for the better, on our servers at least. Best of luck to you.

You may reapply on Friday, April 29, 2016
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]