Server: Website

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $20.00

Date: Sep 4, 2019 - 01:55 pm

hype

Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $590.00

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 12:00 pm

read

Honestly, if you want to ban me and demote me sure, I really don't care. I never said the people that run it are bad. I said the community is. *NOTE* The players that play the community I said was bad, in which you can't control the people who join the community. Zero, I said the people who run it aren't bad, I said hlstriker, hype, moop, etc, are all good people who run the community very well. They're original Leads and are nice and always joke around. Festive got banned because he brought up something you shouldn't joke about. I said Swoobles is cancer because I just don't like the general people who suck my dick because I'm a fucking global elite and "good" or "hack" at the game. I'm just a normal player who plays on the community just like anyone else. Ohhhh I acted like a girl, a catfish. People's first impressions were that I were a girl and I went with it. I didnt fake my identity big time sending them pics of girls saying that I was a girl and scamming people for skins. I really didn't. You can ban me demote me, I guess its over, my jailbreak/minigame times were in the past. I honestly don't care, and hype I didn't even know you removed me, I didn't even care that you did. I might have been sketchy, but whatever, do what you want. I'm too lazy to check for grammar errors and shit. Then people are going to post "useless post" and shit and troll and make memes and shit because that's the internet, and that's just what people do. The people who run the community do it very well. It's the common players on it and just some of the admins I despise. I made a thread because I couldn't type this whole thing into the shoutbox. Ban me demote me, do whatever, check the vod for info if u want.

//diz
aw man. later dude.
i feel like I'm missing something
[Image: xlHuMlp.gif]
(12-01-2015, 02:09 AM)lafingman0 Wrote: i feel like I'm missing something

I feel like you're right.
(12-01-2015, 02:09 AM)lafingman0 Wrote: i feel like I'm missing something

same
Yo FUCK ANIME
I wasn't going to ban you for things you say because that would be pretty dumb to do. However, I did strip your admin since I don't think an admin should be going around telling everyone a community they are part of is cancer. Everyone always jokes about how JB is cancer and I even agree with that sometimes as a joke.

I personally have absolutely no hard feelings against you even though I stripped your admin. I'm sure we can both agree an admin shouldn't publicly talk poorly about the servers they are an admin of.

If you want to continue playing on the servers that's fine by me as you didn't do anything ban worthy, you just broke all of your friends hearts :<
wait is this entire thread about people thinking youre hacking?
Yo FUCK ANIME
(12-01-2015, 02:13 AM)hlstriker Wrote: If you want to continue playing on the servers that's fine by me as you didn't do anything ban worthy, you just broke all of your friends hearts :<

i really don't think a ban would've been needed but i agree with this
(12-01-2015, 02:13 AM)hlstriker Wrote: I wasn't going to ban you for things you say because that would be pretty dumb to do. However, I did strip your admin since I don't think an admin should be going around telling everyone a community they are part of is cancer. Everyone always jokes about how JB is cancer and I even agree with that sometimes as a joke.

I personally have absolutely no hard feelings against you even though I stripped your admin. I'm sure we can both agree an admin shouldn't publicly talk poorly about the servers they are an admin of.

If you want to continue playing on the servers that's fine by me as you didn't do anything ban worthy, you just broke all of your friends hearts :<

Yeah, that's reasonable and I completely understand at what your saying. I'm probably going to remove everyone who is affiliated with Swoobles from my friends list so if I do want to play, I won't have any messages or anything to do with any of them. Sorry for what I have done if you still like me. It's fine that you stripped my admin.
My mom was right give the bad man what he wants and he'll leave everyone alone!

Have fun doing whatever yo
[Image: gE35etN.gif]