Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

Server Suggestions and Ideas

My suggestion is in regards to the current DDoS, DOX and Scam Rules (https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11056.html here); Why is the current 1st offense punishment only a 6th month ban? In contrast the 1st offense punishment for scripting is a permanent ban. In my opinion, DDoSing is certainly more disruptive than scripting and DOXing and scamming have much worse effects on the victims than scripting (which is essentially victimless in terms of irl effect). I think this is an inconsistency in our punishment policies, so I would suggest to either lower the scripting punishment or increase the DDos, DOX and scam punishment. I realize lowering the scripting punishment would present a lot of implementation challenges, regarding unbanning and re-banning all those permanently banned for scripts (I am not certain if that would be done or if the rule would only be implemented for bans in the future). For that reason my suggestion is to increase the 1st offense punishment of DDoSing, DOXing or scamming from a 6 months to a permanent ban.

Edit: I would like to clarify that I dont want the bhop assistance punishments to be changed. My suggestion was purely in the context of inconsistent punishments. I'm completely happy with the current severity of bhop assistance punishments, it is the DDoSing, DOXing and scamming punishments I am suggesting to change.
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
I agree that we should make ddos attempts/successes a perm ban. People that try to ddos or successfully ddos the server have no intent to play the server and are burdens to it. Why are we banning them for 6 months rather than a perm ban? It's stupid to me. The scripting and hacking rules are fine thought. But for real if someone is DDOSing our server why would we not perm ban? I agree completely with you jim.
I think admins should be able to see the other team's team chat on servers that aren't team vs. team. (If it's even possible)
[Image: 8kdVDYR.png]
Ive been informed that there is a policy of not transferring hours from vac'd accounts. I dont see any good reasoning behind this. If someone is banned for cheating on non-swbs servers on an old account and is still an active member of swoobles they shouldnt have their old hours kept from them. In my case late in season 3 my computer broke and I gave up videogames including csgo. A friend of mine, (who is himself an upstanding and noncheating on our servers member of the swoobles community) wanted the account so he could cheat without getting vac'd on his main. So my old swoobles account got vac'd. Eventually, after season 4 ended, i came back to swoobles and have been even more active than i was before i left. I consider myself quite dedicated to our community and see no reason my old hours on https://swoobles.com/player-database/220320-friendly should be kept from me. Not only have I never cheated on swoobles servers, Ive never cheated at all. There simply isnt any good reason active, dedicated swooblians like myself shouldnt have hours from old accounts transferred.
5th | jimvitational gang

(04-04-2018, 02:27 AM)jim Wrote: Ive been informed that there is a policy of not transferring hours from vac'd accounts. I dont see any good reasoning behind this. If someone is banned for cheating on non-swbs servers on an old account and is still an active member of swoobles they shouldnt have their old hours kept from them. In my case late in season 3 my computer broke and I gave up videogames including csgo. A friend of mine, (who is himself an upstanding and noncheating on our servers member of the swoobles community) wanted the account so he could cheat without getting vac'd on his main. So my old swoobles account got vac'd. Eventually, after season 4 ended, i came back to swoobles and have been even more active than i was before i left. I consider myself quite dedicated to our community and see no reason my old hours on https://swoobles.com/player-database/220320-friendly should be kept from me. Not only have I never cheated on swoobles servers, Ive never cheated at all. There simply isnt any good reason active, dedicated swooblians like myself shouldnt have hours from old accounts transferred.

I got my hours transferred from my vaccd account, all I did was ask hl and he was generous enough to transfer.
[Image: EmTbmQo.gif]
[Image: 8468e263f4a266c46b9c6e1439bf79e5.png]
You should try to add a !inv on all the servers to turn on and off your items instead of going on the forums all the time. And the same for !shop
[Image: latest?cb=20130608004847]
Simple change to !ws change to make it so much easier to use - organize the skin list alphabetically
(04-22-2018, 09:41 PM)Troopley Wrote: Simple change to !ws change to make it so much easier to use - organize the skin list alphabetically

Big +1 add this. I hate going through pages of skins looking for 1 skin I want.
Stop shitpost abuse 2k18 shitposting is great!
(04-22-2018, 11:44 PM)Death Bowl Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 09:41 PM)Troopley Wrote: Simple change to !ws change to make it so much easier to use - organize the skin list alphabetically

Yea this is a great idea. Rn I think it's based on the order the skins were introduced and that's pretty hard to remember. Also I dont think it would be that hard to rework the order.
5th | jimvitational gang

(04-23-2018, 12:41 AM)jim Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 11:44 PM)Death Bowl Wrote:

Yea this is a great idea. Rn I think it's based on the order the skins were introduced and that's pretty hard to remember. Also I dont think it would be that hard to rework the order.

Well, frankly yeah it would be that hard and extremely time consuming since you have to manually rearrange more than 1000+ skins in alphabetical order; and I believe there's no way to automatically do it. Someone already made the list in alphabetical order but it's an outdated one without the newest skins and cases

An even better suggestion imo would be to add this beautiful plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=303662
instead of what we currently have. It's the same concept only that you can choose your inventory and skins in a website which saves the inventory. 

Check the video demo

it should be fairly easy to make !ws or !skins direct to the website itself rather than having to go to steam browser manually for it

edit: I never tested or saw that plugin in a server so I don't know if it will work but it looks good
 _  _   _____  ___  
| || | | ____|/ _ \
| || |_| |__ | | | |
|__   _|___ \| | | |
   | |  ___) | |_| |
   |_| |____/ \___/