Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Sep 9, 2019 - 01:27 am

Swoobles icon / symbol

[Image: uNkcU7y.jpg]
i think ill try, i dont have photoshop or any of that fancy shit though
Yo FUCK ANIME
Hey guys, old as shit thread but it still checks out, mybad, so: 

current logo is getting real old so I decided to create a new one, hopefully you guys like it and we can use it! I'm always up for criticism and would love your opinions on how it could get better, this time I went with a more new wave 80's retro style and i'll show you guys both the logo alone and an idea to replace the current banner, I guess i'll also work with a smaller logo like "SB", I already have some good ideas especially since I made the S some sort of lion/dragon type of thing

The logo itself: 

[Image: 8Bi8m2.png]

And the logo with a fitting banner (maybe I should blur a tiny bit the background, I don't want it to seem like there's too much going in the banner):

[Image: 8BW5Rm.png]

yes I do realize the banner may have to be resized to fit the forums but it shouldn't be a problem, also I made sure both images are super super high definition/high quality (2880x1800 72ppi)

Please tell me what you think! 
 _  _   _____  ___  
| || | | ____|/ _ \
| || |_| |__ | | | |
|__   _|___ \| | | |
   | |  ___) | |_| |
   |_| |____/ \___/

(04-12-2018, 02:15 AM)Divii Wrote: Hey guys, old as shit thread but it still checks out, mybad, so: 

current logo is getting real old so I decided to create a new one, hopefully you guys like it and we can use it! I'm always up for criticism and would love your opinions on how it could get better, this time I went with a more new wave 80's retro style and i'll show you guys both the logo alone and an idea to replace the current banner, I guess i'll also work with a smaller logo like "SB", I already have some good ideas especially since I made the S some sort of lion/dragon type of thing

The logo itself: 

And the logo with a fitting banner (maybe I should blur a tiny bit the background, I don't want it to seem like there's too much going in the banner):

yes I do realize the banner may have to be resized to fit the forums but it shouldn't be a problem, also I made sure both images are super super high definition/high quality (2880x1800 72ppi)

Actually beautiful I think we should definitely give this banner a shot a weather we keep it or not. As you said the banner is getting kind of old
Stop shitpost abuse 2k18 shitposting is great!
Incredible graphic design divii
[Image: tumblr_ouwd3rVvmL1twgfw0o1_r1_500.gif]
You forgot the exclamation point!

But it looks very good
[Image: KmeODYa.png]
(04-12-2018, 02:15 AM)Divii Wrote: Hey guys, old as shit thread but it still checks out, mybad, so: 

The logo itself: 

good shit Divii, reminds me of the outrun art/design style (feel free to look for inspiration here)

since you asked for criticism the only thing I would maybe consider doing is reducing the spacing at the bottom of the S just a little bit to make it more evident at first glance since that's a big part of the brand(?) with the whole "S!" thing

other than that though this is some top notch work
personally I'm not a fan of the color scheme (and I'm a multicolored expert) but I love the design
[Image: gE35etN.gif]
Wow divii that's amazing i didn't know you were such a great artist. Although I agree with bw it doesn't use the swoobles colors. But the design is actually amazing
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
I wouldn't say we really have colors. And actually, we used to be blue but now we are red so it kind of has both of the colors we have used/are using. But, it does not currently match our color scheme I will agree.
Courtesy of Ouchi
[Image: IOsS9zl.png]