The following rebel LRs will now sees the guards on their radar.
The following rebel LRs will now be teleported to a random location when the LR starts.
Guards now have infinite reserve ammo for the following wardays:
- Changed the warden model from the SAS to the Professional.
- The last requests available and last guard status text will no longer appear on round start if there are no guards (think first round).
- Fixed a bug where a player could have a freeday initialized even if their freeday menu failed.
- Fixed a bug where molotovs and tagrenades would get their clip size modified.
- Now determines if last guard will be available when the round starts.
- Added a command to specifically set the warden.
- Players will now lose their admin given freeday if they give/take damage to/from another player before they select a day from the menu.
- Players will now lose their admin given freeday if they take too long to select from the menu.
- The rebel last requests will no longer be randomly selected for players when they take too long to choose from the LR menu.
- Guards can now knife prisoners on zombie warday.
- Guards now have infinite ammo on the following wardays:
- Low gravity
- Weapon selection
- Fixed players getting muted before there are any guards.
- Players should now properly get muted when they aren't alive.
- Zombie warday messages now appear in chat instead of the center.
- Disabled infinite ammo for tasers.
- Level 3+ will no longer get muted by the warden.
- Removed radar and added temporary invincibility to rebel last requests.
- Fixed a bug where freeday prisoners could freeze guards on freezetag warday.
- Disabled taser for weapon select warday.
- Auto-respawn will now automatically stop after 60 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where default weapons would drop to the ground instead of being removed when a player spawned during a day.
- Fixed a bug where guards would be equipped with their default weapons when spawning during a warday.
- Prisoners will now be properly stripped of their weapons when spawning during a warday.
- Warday RPG changes:
- Airshots are now 1 hit kills.
- Increased maximum possible damage from 15 to 30.
- Guard's damage now gets increased by 50% of the base damage.
- Fixed rocket damage not resetting the last guard's slap counter.
- Fixed players not getting their RPG when spawning late.
- Rocket launchers are now stripped when the day ends.
- Added a rocket launcher warday.
- Added a new LR rebel option called "Sniper". The rebel gets a Knife, AWP, and 125 HP.
- Reworked how weapons are given/stripped/restored to players to prevent a bug that locked the server up.
- LR Rebel Drug Dealer: Can no longer drop/pickup weapons.
- LR Rebel Wild Cowboy: Can no longer drop/pickup weapons.
- LR Rebel Machine Gunner: Prisoner now starts with 175 HP plus an additional 25 HP per guard alive.
- Added a countdown before receiving weapons for all LR weapon battles.
- Fixed a bug during days that would strip all guards weapons if another guard respawned during the middle of the round.
- Players will now get their knives back during freezetag if they get stripped by the map.
- Buffed the wardens minimum speak time from 5 seconds to 9 seconds.
- Blocked guards from being able to use the freekill command.
- Fixed the P2000 turning into the USP-S.
- Added the ability to choose the revolver during weapon selection.
- When choosing the knife from the weapon selection menu it will now be random on which teams knife you get.
- func_breakables (includes vents) will no longer play damage sounds for the guards aside from the final breaking sound.
- Warden can now shoot 2 bullets and tap his +speed (shift walk) key 3 times to draw a line between those bullets.
- Warden can now shoot 2 bullets and tap his +duck (crouch) key 3 times to draw the green ring between those bullets.
- Warden now shoots paintballs even if they don't own any in the store.
- Added the warden's clan tag back.
- Guards now get a single health shot on spawn (worth 25 health).
- CTs are stripped of their contraband when they are slain or CT Banned.
- The first T to join the server may no longer use !lr.
- Gravity and speed are reset to default at round start for all players.
- Freedays are auto-slain when all rebel Ts have been killed on a warday.
- SteamIDs are now logged in console for players who change their name or disconnect.
- Freedays are no longer counted on the freeze tag HUD.
- Now displays a message for admins to handle their own freekills when using the !freekill command.
- The player issuing the !freekill command will now see the freekill message as well.
- Players in a freeday LR can no longer interfere with a freeze tag warday.
- Guards will no longer auto-respawn at the start of rounds.
- Players will no longer auto-respawn after suiciding.
- Added !wwho command, which allows CTs to check warden without joining the queue.
- Added warden death sound.
- Added infinite taser for CTs on weapon selection warday.
- Added a healing area option to the warden's menu.
- Weapons inside of cells are now restricted to a maximum of 15 rounds in the magazine with no reserve ammo.
- Fixed restoring the players previous reserve ammo after they finish LR.
- Warden is now removed when a day starts.
- Guards now start with kevlar and prisoners start with no armor.
- Players no longer get armor during LR.
- Buttons can no longer be triggered by any entity other than a player.
- Button presses now show in the console if the button was triggered by an entity with an owner.
- Players are no longer respawned if they switch from CT to T during the auto respawn time.
- Players are now teleported back to their original spawn point if they are respawned by the auto-respawn system.
- The auto-respawning now restarts itself when a warday starts up to the point the warday's freeze time ends.
- Removed the custom warden clan tag for the time being since guards were no longer getting Swoobles points.
- Players weapons will now be stripped when they die during the auto-respawn period.
- Fixed players in LR being able to damage and take damage while in the opponent selection menu.
- Added "Mute Power" indicator for warden.
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn't properly get armor/helmet back after LR ends.
- When players spawn they now get armor/helmet for maps that strip it.
- When LR starts the warden is now removed and no new warden can be selected.
- Fixed a bug where the warden wouldn't be removed when last guard starts.
- Players can no longer interact with game_player_equip entities during LR.
- Players can now only use the !day command once per map.
- The Race LR's end point can no longer be on top of the start point.
- Added the taser to the weapon selection menu.
- Fixed a potential bug where last guard could start after LR initialized.
- Added a new !freeday command for admins that lets them give out freedays (it auto respawns targeted player).
- Clan tags are no longer displayed for guards except for the warden who now gets a "Warden" clan tag.
- The warden now has a custom "Warden" title next to their name in chat.
- Improved the ring message when trying to place rings on invalid surfaces.
- Players in a freeday can no longer damage breakables or use +use.
- All player deaths are now logged in the console with team name, player name, and what they were killed by.
- Added a !definitions command that opens the jailbreak definitions page.
- Prisoners can no longer pickup weapons while frozen during a warday.
- The number of last requests are now calculated on round start and can be checked with the new !lrs command.
- Players can now pickup/drop weapons during the rebel last requests.
- Players are now given a knife for rebel last requests.
- The drug dealer rebel LR now gives you faster movement speed.
- The drug dealer rebel LR now slaps you less often.
- Players are now automatically respawned when joining a team or suiciding until cell doors open.
- Changed the primary warden queue so it's now only used for the first warden of each round.
- Added the warden menu.
- Added rings to the warden menu.
- Fixed the wardens laser pointer from coming out of his feet when his knife is deployed.
- CT Banning a Terrorist will no longer kill them.
- Fixed a phrase bug when no target was found using sm_abortlr.
- Fixed a bug with Race LR that allowed you to reset the slay timer by jumping or ducking.
- Fixed the sm_abortlr and sm_speed plugin to allow magic targets.
- Players must now have at least 5 hours played on the server before joining guards.
- Fixed a bug where a CT banned player could be moved to guard if nobody was in the guard queue.
- If there are only CT banned players and players without the required hours for guard it will first select the CT banned.
- Players will now get a knife on every warday when the freeze time ends.
- Last requests will no longer initialize during a warday or freeday.
- Added a new weapon selection warday.
- Remade the CT ban plugin (you can now ban/unban offline steam ids).
- sm_ctban <#steamid|#userid|name> <minutes> \"reason\" - Bans a player from joining the CT team.
- sm_unctban <#steamid|#userid|name> - Removes a players CT ban.
- sm_check_ctban <#steamid|#userid|name> - Checks to see if a player is CT banned.
- Can no longer drop or pickup weapons on a last request freeday.
- Changed it so now only the warden can use the roll command.
- Lowered gravity a bit more on freedays.
- Created an admin command sm_speed to set a players speed.
- Changed the wardens laser pointer color to orange/red so it's easier to see.
- Added a !day command wardens can use to select a freeday or warday.
- A warden cannot use the !day command the first time they are warden for the map.
- A freeday must wait 2 rounds before using another freeday.
- A warday must wait 2 rounds before using another warday.
- A freeday/warday cannot be used again the very next round.
- Fixed players not getting their starting weapon after a freeday.
- Fixed being able to select a freeday after the map timelimit ran out.
- The damage tracker no longer shows suicides.
- The damage tracker now only shows guards damage.
- Fixed a bug where prisoners would keep their freeday effects after being switched to a guard.
- Players can no longer select a freeday last request within 2 minutes and 30 seconds before the map ends.
- Shot for Shot and Mag for Mag now have a set slay timer of 60 seconds instead of restarting the slay timer between every shot.
- Fixed a bug where the last guard would keep too much health when LR started.
- Fixed a bug that caused dead players to get LR if it initialized but didn't start before they died.
- On Shot for Shot and Mag for Mag you can now shoot as soon as the weapon appears in your hand.
- Fixed (hopefully) the bug where a prisoner wouldn't get switched to guards if they were supposed to.
- Fixed a bug where a warden wouldn't be selected for the last guard alive when last guard mode isn't able to activate.
- When last guard activates the warden is now removed if he still exists.
- Added a new freeday system to the last request menu.
- When a freeday LR is chosen the prisoner will be slain and the next round they will have their freeday.
- During a last request freeday the prisoner will have a beacon that changes colors.
- If the prisoner damages a guard during their freeday LR they will be slain and no damage will be dealt to the guard.
- During the prisoners freeday round they will be slain when the next set of last requests are activated.
- Fixed a bug with the wardens auto mute that made it so nobody ever got muted.
- The wardens auto mute while talking is now scaled based on the number of players in the server.
- Will no longer try to select a new warden when only 1 guard is left.
- If there are 3 or more guards the last guard alive will activate a "last guard" mode if LR hasn't started.
- The last guard gets 17 additional health per prisoner alive.
- The last guard has 20 seconds to attack a prisoner. Each attack resets the 20 second clock. After 20 seconds the guard starts taking 10 damage per 3 seconds.
- The last guard gets 5 health back per prisoner he kills.
- All players are beaconed when last guard activates. The beacon speeds up the closer the the guard is to a prisoner.
- The warden can now only talk for 3 seconds before everyone is unmuted. For every second they talk it adds to a counter. After everyone is unmuted it only adds 1/2 second per second to the counter. The warden must wait the amount of time on the counter before their mic will mute others players again. The counter is reset when a player is removed from warden.
- All alive players will now be muted while the warden uses his microphone.
- Fixed bug on LR where a player wouldn't be fully killed when the time limit ran out.
- Fixed players getting teleported on LR and falling to their death.
- When a prisoner chooses an opponent on LR the opponent is now teleported to the prisoner.
- Fixed a bug where the LR player would be teleported to a dead warden.
- Guards Five-Seven will now start with 100 reserve ammo.
- When a prisoner first initializes LR they cannot deal damage or take damage from anyone until the LR starts.
- Hopefully fixed a bug where the server would crash on round respawn.
- Added a damage tracker that shows in the console.
- Fixed the LR loop when an opponent wasn't available.
- Rebel LRs will now only be available when 3 or more guards are alive.
- The initial guard queue is now based on a guard player count of 0 instead of the first round.
- Fixed (hopefully) the guards weapons turning invisible.
- The sm_guard and sm_warden commands will now display in both console and chat.
- Added admin command sm_abortlr to remove a last request from someone.
- Added time limits for last requests. At the end of the time limit either the guard, prisoner or both will be slain.
- Fixed LRs showing up in the wrong category.
- Fixed the 1up command so it now shows correct error messages on failing to 1up.
- Fixed radio commands not working.
- Added admin command sm_rw to remove a warden.
- Added warden only command sm_uw to unwarden themself.
- Prisoners now only spawn with a Knife.
- Guards now only spawn with a Knife and Five-Seven.
- There is now a separate warden select time for the beginning of a round and for when a warden is removed from warden.
- The 1up command will no longer spawn players in the ceiling.
- The 1up command now also restores the players previous view direction.
- The warden selection now shows a countdown in the center of all players screen.
- When a warden dies/disconnects it will now automatically find a new warden.
- When a warden dies it displays they died in chat.
- When a prisoner first initializes a last request they will be teleported to the warden (to guard if no warden).
- When a prisoner selects an opponent they will be teleported to the opponent both facing away from each other.
- Added a sound and chat messages for when a prisoner initializes a last request.
- Added a special beacon for initialized LR players.
- The !warden command now shows who the current warden is to the Guards as well.
- Fixed not being able to see players while spectating.
- Fixed players not being able to join Prisoners on some maps if the team was full.
- Fixed !warden not showing the current warden to Prisoners.
- Fixed players not being able to become warden after the first warden died.
- Fixed Prisoners never getting unmuted at the start of rounds.
- Fixed muting players when they die.
- Fixed muting players after they join the server and are still dead.
- Fixed a bug in the Race LR where the start/end placement menu would persist after LR premature end.
- Speed LR effect is now a 1.5 multiplier instead of 2.
- The percent of prisoners who can use LR is now default to 8% instead of 10% of total (alive and dead) prisoners.
- Fixed bug where players in the pregame guard queue would be selected multiple times.
- Created a sm_1up command (respawns players in the location they died).