Maps request/report thread

(11-13-2016, 06:32 AM)Some Dumb Cunt Wrote: de_RBG_final can not be nominated unless there is 4 or less people in the server.
There's 16 spawns for each side, although I'm still curious if this is my fault.

the max mg players is 33.
[Image: tumblr_ol1au4vOps1usby4ho4_500.gif]
(11-13-2016, 06:32 AM)Some Dumb Cunt Wrote: de_RBG_final can not be nominated unless there is 4 or less people in the server.
There's 16 spawns for each side, although I'm still curious if this is my fault.

That was on purpose since the map is so small and and it's not technically a minigame map. I added it so people can play while they wait on the server to fill up.
(11-13-2016, 04:40 PM)hlstriker Wrote:

That was on purpose since the map is so small and and it's not technically a minigame map. I added it so people can play while they wait on the server to fill up.

Can I barter for 8?
I say this half because I think It can easily handle 8 people, and half because I have a selfish want for people to play my map.
(11-15-2016, 05:46 AM)Some Dumb Cunt Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 04:40 PM)hlstriker Wrote:

Can I barter for 8?
I say this half because I think It can easily handle 8 people, and half because I have a selfish want for people to play my map.

Sorry, but the only time a map like this should be played on the minigames server is when people first join the server.
mg_truck_on_fire

there is no way for the people driving the trucks to shoot each other at the end of the round when all the peoplpe on the ground die die
any chance of these 4 maps ever making it back? I really enjoyed some of the games in them and I know other people have wondered why the maps were taken out

mg_krane_multigames_v_0_8

mg_yuras_multigames_csgo1

mg_gruber_multigames

mg_ipods_multigames
(02-26-2017, 04:59 PM)Finn Wrote: mg_truck_on_fire

there is no way for the people driving the trucks to shoot each other at the end of the round when all the peoplpe on the ground die die

They don't get guns or what?

(02-26-2017, 06:36 PM)Pavlo Wrote: any chance of these 4 maps ever making it back? I really enjoyed some of the games in them and I know other people have wondered why the maps were taken out

mg_krane_multigames_v_0_8

mg_yuras_multigames_csgo1

mg_gruber_multigames

mg_ipods_multigames

Let's see what others think about those maps.
(02-26-2017, 07:06 PM)hlstriker Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 04:59 PM)Finn Wrote: mg_truck_on_fire

They don't get guns or what?

We get guns but only people on the bottom layer can shoot the drivers. Drivers cant shoot drivers in the end, the awp doesnt shoot that far or penitrates that far