Please help donate to keep the website and database online.

$0.00 / $25.00

Click here to donate and get access to customize your forum name and profile.

Recent Donations

Hotdoggy

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $25.00

Date: Dec 6, 2019 - 06:10 pm

payphone

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $15.00

Date: Dec 4, 2019 - 10:40 am

dacop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Dec 3, 2019 - 05:41 pm

hype

Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $605.00

Date: Dec 1, 2019 - 12:24 pm

D4wGhosty

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $158.75

Date: Dec 1, 2019 - 10:47 am

jgfcool

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $140.00

Date: Dec 1, 2019 - 10:40 am

Specta

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $785.00

Date: Nov 29, 2019 - 10:06 am

MilkMan!GotMilk?

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Nov 29, 2019 - 06:30 am

BriskIcedTea

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $130.00

Date: Nov 20, 2019 - 11:20 am

eVoMITcH

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $60.00

Date: Nov 19, 2019 - 11:22 am

jgfcool

Server: Website

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $140.00

Date: Nov 17, 2019 - 10:49 am

bean saucé 

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $115.00

Date: Nov 10, 2019 - 10:44 am

Yota_Ninja 

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $2,919.44

Date: Nov 9, 2019 - 02:38 pm

payphone

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $15.00

Date: Nov 4, 2019 - 11:22 am

✪ Sleigght

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $15.00

Date: Nov 2, 2019 - 06:45 am

[POSTED 2019-11-15] lets do it again promo app #2

Steam Name: GodzGaming

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125511780

Current level and desired level: level 1 --> level 2

Server(s) you most play on: course, retake, pug, jb

Why you deserve to be promoted: I have gotten used to my level 1 commands. I could use the timed punishments to people who deserve it like people who avoids mutes, people who get in trouble and get muted/gagged for 1 whole map and they do some stupid stuff again next map and get muted/gagged again. In retake, there are some people who go afk and i could either use the kick command or the team switch command so that players don't need to wait for them to get afk kicked or killed by the enemy.
Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):

https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12702.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-13127.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-13328.html
neutral

He is a good admin, he does what he needs to when he needs to do it, but i think he might need to be a little kinder to others, i think he would be a good level 2 as an admin, but not as a player, if that makes sense. Cut down the toxicity a bit and you would be good to go.

gl godz, best of luck to you
-benjamin
what would Bob Ross do?
(11-16-2019, 01:34 AM)fruit master Wrote: neutral

He is a good admin, he does what he needs to when he needs to do it, but i think he might need to be a little kinder to others, i think he would be a good level 2 as an admin, but not as a player, if that makes sense. Cut down the toxicity a bit and you would be good to go.

gl godz, best of luck to you
-benjamin
will do
[-] The following 1 user Likes GodzGaming's post:
  • fruit master
Neutral cus inactive boy, but from the recent play sessions I had with you, you have a kind of low grasp on the rules, even for a level one, but maybe it's just cus u hadn't played jb.  Maybe just get a refresher before using commands if u need it Kiss
[Image: mint-leaf-clip-art-14.gif]
(11-16-2019, 03:03 AM)mints Wrote: Neutral cus inactive boy, but from the recent play sessions I had with you, you have a kind of low grasp on the rules, even for a level one, but maybe it's just cus u hadn't played jb.  Maybe just get a refresher before using commands if u need it Kiss
people have barely played jb until recently so thats y my rules were a tiny bit off

Extremely toxic to all players, while you can use your commands okay your knowledge of when to use them is horrible. Work on being friendly and not so toxic and giving out fair punishments
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grilled Mayonaise's post:
  • Hav0k
Neutral

Cannot rep cause I have not played with godz on swoobles for a while now, but when I do play with him he can be nuisance, He is toxic and rude, I would just like to say that if he is like this in swoobles as well (even if its in a joking manner) i would not let him have level 2.

Good Luck, have Fun, and get better at comp
Just Because You're Special Doesn't mean You're Useful!

You seem to KNOW the rules but don't always enforce them.
You also seem to know HOW to use the commands but there are many times where you don't take action. 
I see you play favorites with certain players by not punishing them or punishing others more harshly because you don't like them. 
You are also extremely toxic. It seems despite continuously wanting Level 2, you don't change this and it is a huge factor regardless of what level you are.
I think you really need to improve yourself as a Level 1 before Level 2 even becomes a possibility. 

Good Luck!

From the sessions i've played with you, you seem to jump from either not giving out punishments when they are due to giving out very unnecessary punishments. Although I haven't witnessed any toxicity from you while being in game, it seems to be a common denominator that is brought up every time you re-apply. I don't doubt you know lvl 1 commands and how to fully use them, but you definitely need to work on deciding how to properly gage when they are necessary and not hold back on players that are deserving. If you work on that and your toxicity problem i see no reason as to why you can't be a level 2.

Good Luck
Denied!

Sorry, but you did not meet the requirements for admin this time around. Please reflect on the feedback that was given to you, and better luck next time.

You may reapply on Tuesday January 7, 2020
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]