Please help donate to keep the website and database online.

$0.00 / $25.00

Click here to donate and get access to customize your forum name and profile.

Recent Donations

Hotdoggy

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $25.00

Date: Dec 6, 2019 - 06:10 pm

payphone

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $15.00

Date: Dec 4, 2019 - 10:40 am

dacop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Dec 3, 2019 - 05:41 pm

hype

Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $605.00

Date: Dec 1, 2019 - 12:24 pm

D4wGhosty

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $158.75

Date: Dec 1, 2019 - 10:47 am

jgfcool

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $140.00

Date: Dec 1, 2019 - 10:40 am

Specta

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $785.00

Date: Nov 29, 2019 - 10:06 am

MilkMan!GotMilk?

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Nov 29, 2019 - 06:30 am

BriskIcedTea

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $130.00

Date: Nov 20, 2019 - 11:20 am

eVoMITcH

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $60.00

Date: Nov 19, 2019 - 11:22 am

jgfcool

Server: Website

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $140.00

Date: Nov 17, 2019 - 10:49 am

bean saucé 

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $115.00

Date: Nov 10, 2019 - 10:44 am

Yota_Ninja 

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $2,919.44

Date: Nov 9, 2019 - 02:38 pm

payphone

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $15.00

Date: Nov 4, 2019 - 11:22 am

✪ Sleigght

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $15.00

Date: Nov 2, 2019 - 06:45 am

[POSTED 2019-11-15] Benjamin's level 2 promotion application

Steam Name:
Benji

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:60887541

Current level and desired level:
1 -> 2

Server(s) you most play on:
course

Why you deserve to be promoted:
I feel as though that being admin has given me a new look on how I think, since I got admin, I have learned responsibility and how to control problems in a responsible manner, while i do make some mistakes from now and then, I let the admins tell me when and what i did wrong, and i improve from my mistakes. I am confident in my powers, and I feel with a little bit more I could make a bigger and better difference. 

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
lvl2-denied https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-13330.html
lvl1-accepted https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-13255.html
what would Bob Ross do?
+0
As a new admin of the server, I have been on for a while that Lime aka Benji has taken on the responsibility for admin. I believe that if he gets the promotion he will take on a better, greater role as keeping the server fun and moderated. Benji is a good kid and is quite respected on the server as well!
+0/Neutral...

hey guys! inactive level 3 here Big Grin, I have played with benjamin in and out of the swoobles server, he is a nice guy but repping a course admin is kind of hard imo, whenever im on course its chill and no need for any admins to really do anything but answer questions and warn people (they usually stop after the warning). So since ive been inactive and have not seen enough happen on course or any other server i shall rep this app as a +0/neutral for the reason that he is a nice guy and i dont see him doing anything to affect the server in a bad way.

Good Luck, Have Fun, And get better at comp
Just Because You're Special Doesn't mean You're Useful!
+1

I feel Ben deserves level 2, he's been a very good admin as far as I've seen, he cares about learning everything he can to improve his abilities, and is friendly to the players on the server. Although he hasn't said anything about it, I can tell he's been working on his temper in order to make positive changes admin-wise, and it's helped quite a bit from my point of view. He could handle the level 2 commands/responsibility.
+1
I’d say that lime has improved since his last lvl2 application, and has worked out some of his prior negatives such as being a little to strict, and brushing up on his rule knowledge. Generally always good to promote someone who is active as well!
[Image: bm0pPyn.gif]
+1

Benjamin has worked really hard since his last Level 2 application. He seems more confident in his command usage/rule knowledge, his attitude towards others has decreased significantly, and he is one of the the most active and involved admins. Based on his commitment to work on his faults along with the actual improvement, I think Benjamin is ready for Level 2.

Good Luck!
+0

One of the nicest admins out there. I haven't had very many opportunities to speak with him, but when i first received level one, he reached out to me and helped me out and was generally really friendly. I haven't seen him use commands because i haven't been with him for those situations, but from what the other replies say, and from your general confidence, I think you would be an amazing lvl 2.

GL Bro
[Image: 2ADTHhW.gif]
Because this is the last full day, I would like to give a huge thanks to all the kind words that everyone has given, I thank you all so much that you guys help me be the better admin that I want to be. Huge thanks to you all.
Much love
what would Bob Ross do?
Accepted!

Congratulations! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself or any other Lead admin.

Please make sure you read this thread thoroughly before using your commands on our servers. This outlines the expectations for our admins, as well as the commands available to you at your current level.
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11336.html
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]