Boop

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $140.00

Date: Aug 3, 2019 - 02:16 am

Authrec

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $55.00

Date: Aug 3, 2019 - 01:46 am

[POSTED 2019-08-07] Ryan's Staff Application (Level 1)

Steam Name: Ryan

Current Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:60799648 

Global rank and total hours played: #3572 / 70.09 hours played

Time zone: PST

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Mainly on Course but occasionally hop on KZ, Bhop, Retake and MG.

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: I’ve known swoobles for a while now, but never really played on it. I was to busy staffing for another server which has shut down as of 2017. The second I joined swoobles, I fell in love with the community and couldn't stop playing. It always kills me when someone breaks the rules or are trolling and no admins are on to help. I try to do as much as I can to help but there's only so much I can do. People that rule break or troll ruin everybody's time. Time is precious, I want everybody to have fun and come back on the server. Switching gears a bit, I believe I have the required skill set and knowledge to contribute as an active member of the swoobles staff team. I have plentiful experience dealing with players as a staff member. Many of these valuable recollections involved me dealing with individuals who failed to follow the rules or troll. I believe that “with great power, comes great responsibility.” My older brother, who is currently a police officer, told me these exact words. He told me that in order to gain respect, you must give that respect back. I feel this plays a big part in staffing and keeping the servers a fun and a welcome place for the players in the swoobles community. My time as a staff member has allowed me to apply these learnings so I could become the best version of myself, in order to provide the best level of service within my power. All in all, I believe I have the skill set, knowledge, and positive attitudes which would allow me to become a strong asset to the team.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): No, I have not been banned before. 

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?):  N/A

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): N/A

Have you read and understood the rules? Of Course! 

Thank you for your time and consideration
+0

I was wondering when that app was going to come in!

Ever since I have met you on Course, you've been extremely friendly and welcoming to players. You also try to help others out if they don't know the rules or their way around the map. You are respectful and mature and I definitely think you'd be a great level 1 admin. 

Good luck!
+1

You were very pleasant to converse with when you starting talking on discord a few weeks ago, and I’m happy to say that it carried over to course! You’re a great guy who I never see partake in being toxic whatsoever. You are just extremely friendly to everyone who comes on, no matter who it is!

I think you’d be a great level 1 Ryan!

Best of luck,
-AyantwanGG.TTV
[Image: Y8V9RVl.gif]
+0

Ryan is a genuinely nice guy and knows the rules well, and I think would make a great lvl1. After talking with him a few times on discord, I believe that he is definitely a great fit as a lvl1.
Good luck on the app!
[Image: b7f32c6fefe86b37cd5af7d58b890695.png]
[Image: im-not-even-sure-video.gif?width=363&height=667]
+0 great dude. active, Played a decent amout with him today and i could confidently say he would make a great lvl 1.

G.L
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
+1

Nice guy, knows his stuff and would be able to handle being a lvl 1.
[Image: uoQoASO.png]
[Image: l12Ca6q.png]
Neutral, you seem like a respectable player and that you know the rules but 75% of the time i see you on you are in a empty server and doing what i assume is idling for hours towards rank? Other than that i wish you good luck!

Good guy, but can get kinda toxic/disrespectful and I'm not too sure how good your rule knowledge is
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
+0 What a great guy! he is so cool and really responsible. I really hope he gets staff, and also he taught me how to bhop and strafe on the course server.
(08-10-2019, 07:31 PM)Grilled Mayonaise Wrote: -1

Good guy, but can get kinda toxic/disrespectful and I'm not too sure how good your rule knowledge is
I am changing my rep to a neutral because in the past week I have really seen you turn your attitude and maturity around and you have become friendlier and a nicer player overall. I am still touchy on you rule knowledge and when to punish players though.

Goodluck.
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]