hype

Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $590.00

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 12:00 pm

D4wGhosty

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $143.75

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 10:10 am

[POSTED 2019-07-24] Resignation application - All good things must come to an end :)

Heart 
Steam Name: I Love Chickens

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103993011

Current level: Level 3

Desired level: Tourist

Server(s) you used to play on: Jailbreak

Why should you be demoted: Because all good things must come to an end!

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
Level 1: https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-7235.html (ACCEPTED!)
Level 2: https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-7675.html (ACCEPTED!)
Level 3: https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-8552.html (ACCEPTED!)
Idle servers: https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10015.html (PENDING?)

All jokes aside,

For those who don't know me, I have been admin for 3 years and a half. I am currently rank #7 on Jailbreak (1,238 hours) and if you don't know me, it's probably due to the fact that I haven't been active for a few months.

I have been thinking about this decision for a while, but now it is clear to me that I don't have time for Swoobles anymore. In fact, I barely have time to game at all!

Why am I so busy? TL;DR School + work + friends + girlfriend. 

I finished my DEC in computer science in may and I will attend University in september. I am planning on getting a degree in computer science, probably specialized in artificial intelligence, and maybe a master in technology and information managment. As you might have guessed, I will have even less time XD
A DEC is a college-level diploma unique to Quebec. It is granted by the Ministry of Education when a student successfully completes all the requirements of a CEGEP program. DEC stands for diplôme d’études collégiales. Although the English equivalent is Diploma of College Studies, nearly everyone refers to it as a DEC.

Students educated in Quebec who wish to pursue university studies in Quebec must have a DEC. Students who have graduated with a three-year technical DEC (sometimes also referred to as a career program) can enter the workforce directly in their chosen field of study or continue on to university under certain conditions.

Elementary school (from 4 to 11) -> High school (from 12 to 16) -> Cegep (from 17 to 18 or 19) -> University (from 19 or 20 until you're bored)
And... well... College isn't free! So I am currently working full time as a web developer (rip summer).

Finally, my fiends and my girlfriend (and Netflix Wink ) occupy the rest of my time.

Obviously, I don't have to justify myself to resign, but I have spent a lot of time on Swoobles (1,354 hours) and met a lot of great people so I just wanted to give some news.

1,354 hours is a lot of time, but I have no regret since I had so much fun as a player and as an admin. Besides, it helped me improve my English. Obviously, it's still not perfect, but it's much better than when I started playing 4 years ago. I used to be scared as hell to be warden because I didn't want to speak. Now, I am always in the warden queue (or giving false orders Wink ).

Thank you everyone for all those great moments. I want to specially thank Yota, Big Wet, Chris, Zero and Pepes for always supporting me (there are more that I would like to thank, but these are the ones that came off the top of my head). I have made a lot of great firends here (basically the 2/3 of my Steam friends list XD ) and I hope we will see each other once in a while.

The only thing that would make me come back is HL being warden, but unfortunately it never happened...
Au revoir l'ami. We didn't really get to know each other unfortunately (cuz u were a jailmin and me a coursemin), but you seemed like a good guy tho.

You did, imo, one of the best DECs in college, computer science and mathematics is the shit. We might meet each other at Uni (if you live in Montreal Smile), who knows, I'm also entering in september, in architecture science. Anyway, I wish you love, success and happiness in life. Peace.

-Highlander
[Image: cfuIebk.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes  Highlander  Highlander  's post:
  • Chickens
Oh no.. this makes me very sad. I just the other day wondered where you have been. I'm sad to see you go but I wish you all the best with whatever you do. You know you're always welcome here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sneezing_panda's post:
  • Chickens
Sad to see you go but best of luck in whatever path you choose to follow or make.
[Image: uoQoASO.png]
[Image: l12Ca6q.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Authrec's post:
  • Chickens
bye chickens Sad
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
[-] The following 1 user Likes jim's post:
  • Chickens
Cya chickens i hope to see you on from time to time even if it isnt swbs!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boop's post:
  • Chickens
You're always welcome here, Chickens. You've been one of the most loved admins and players since you joined the community. Thank you for always being yourself. I look forward to you being admin again some day down the line!
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes  Yota_Ninja 's post:
  • Chickens
love you chickens, #1 jb warden btw someone get this man a trophy, you will be missed
[Image: XUqmuF3.jpg?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealCheeto's post:
  • Chickens
Shame I never got to meet you. Peace out
[Image: bm0pPyn.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes AyantwanGG.TTV's post:
  • Chickens
Heart 
(07-25-2019, 03:27 AM)Highlander Wrote: Au revoir l'ami. We didn't really get to know each other unfortunately (cuz u were a jailmin and me a coursemin), but you seemed like a good guy tho.

You did, imo, one of the best DECs in college, computer science and mathematics is the shit. We might meet each other at Uni (if you live in Montreal Smile), who knows, I'm also entering in september, in architecture science. Anyway, I wish you love, success and happiness in life. Peace.

-Highlander

I am going to Quebec. I was accepted at the ETS, but I don't like Montreal; too big for a little chicken.

(07-25-2019, 05:06 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: You're always welcome here, Chickens. You've been one of the most loved admins and players since you joined the community. Thank you for always being yourself. I look forward to you being admin again some day down the line!

Thanks Yota and I am still going to be available to play GTA once in a while Wink 

And thanks everyone for your kind words Smile