Server: Surf Skills (T1-6)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $45.00

Date: Oct 19, 2019 - 02:41 am

[POSTED 2019-06-28] willbasaur's lvl 2 app

Steam name: willbasaur

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:78220509

Current level and desired level: 1 > 2

Server(s) you most play on: Course and JB

Why you deserve to be promoted: I have been level 1 for about 2 months now and I feel very confident in my commands compared to when I started as level 1, I always thought people would question my decisions and didn't wanna do mistakes, I have realised now how much more confident now I am in my admin actions then before, I have grown as a person as a whole. Along this journey I have also gotten many new friends that I played mm with off the server and talked to many times and just built small friendships with a couple of people in the community, I also feel like I know when to step in and when to stop arguments between people. Sometimes I also feel like I can't give people the punishments they ''deserve'' since lvl 1 commands doesn't always work, but that's what swoobles discord is good for since I can contact higher leveled staff to help, but the problem there is that usually the person who I wanted punished leaves before another admin reacts to my report/message or just doesn't get in time, that is why It would be perfect to have powers to punish them at the exact time instead of waiting. I believe im ready for a step in the admin ladder. Also it would be good to point out that the recent 1,5 weeks or so I have been very exhausted of csgo in general since I had 100h+ every 30days for a while and I did not wanna get burn't out on the server so I took a pause, for me and my activites good. (good to mention)

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):

https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12493.html DENIED
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11376.html DENIED
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11353.html DENIED
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12870.html ACCEPTED
+0

You’re always pleasant to converse with when you’re on, always friendly to people, and have good command knowledge. I miss you tho Sad , but I definitely get where you’re coming from with being exhausted from CSGO. Just be more active so we can play course together!

Best of luck!
[Image: bm0pPyn.gif]
-.5 you have been inactive and the times i have seen you on jb you have made mistakes, also your rule knowledge on jb can also be improved
-1 i barely see you play anymore, your hours could back me up on that, the few times i last remember playing with you on JB, if i didn't know any better i wouldnt know you were an admin, in your semi-recent command history it shows you only used a handful of defining commands (commands that would define you ready to become lvl 2), you are a good influence on the server and definitely can't say anything bad about you character wise, i believe there is potential in everyone who earns the initial +3 to become an admin so take the 45 days to really hone your lvl 1 skills and i think you can get there come next application. Good Luck!
[Image: XUqmuF3.jpg?1]
+1
Will is a great person who has a good ruleknowledge, i know will has been pretty inactive past month but i've been talking to him and know why and understand why. He has decent command usage andis confident in his commands.
GL
[Image: kvmGqK2fpVkku5raaW]

-.5 overall an average admin imo, But once I saw your hours I can't see you as a level 2 if you barely even play
No Rep/Wanted to point out stuff and give feedback

Let's take a look at your front page of commands:

Bottom is of March 29th then it jumps to June 27th. That's practically a month of no command usage. Now I do know the servers are losing their numbers right now, but I would/won't trust you with level 2 commands, especially timed commands (i.e. mute, gag, ctban), currently if you do not use your level 1 commands a lot.
(06-30-2019, 09:47 PM)Rush3r Wrote: No Rep/Wanted to point out stuff and give feedback

Let's take a look at your front page of commands:

Bottom is of March 29th then it jumps to June 27th. That's practically a month of no command usage. Now I do know the servers are losing their numbers right now, but I would/won't trust you with level 2 commands, especially timed commands (i.e. mute, gag, ctban), currently if you do not use your level 1 commands a lot.

Ah shoot didn't provide feedback.. smh

What I say to you is to be more active within the community other than the server. I barely see you/don't see you at all on the discord nor on the shoutbox. I would like a level 2 to be active in those areas. Also, try and use your commands more. This usually means take control of situations before others do and handle them correctly and they'll most likely reward you with command usage. 

[if I explained something poorly, dm me]
Neutral
I know im not active but still wanted to give u feedback ur a nice person like to talk to u but whenever i played with u on jailbreak i really dont see u on ct so i cant tell if u have good rule knowledge or bad. And when ur on T u dont fix what ppl did wrong cause other admin tells them before you But overall ur a cool guy and i love you <3

GL
[Image: ElaborateMealyGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif]
+0

Your admin skills are fine, I have never had a problem with how you deal with problems, solve situations etc. You are nice and you are good at interacting with other human beings, you give fair punishments as well. The reason that I am not +1’ing your app is because of your inactivity the past few weeks, you haven’t been active on the servers enough so that I can give you a +1. Unfortunately I won’t be home for a week so I cannot change my rep. 

Good luck tho.
[Image: Friends-arena_500x250_2-f4d0935e78.png]