Bad Egg

Server: Retake

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $55.00

Date: Oct 20, 2019 - 01:53 am

Spiderpman

Server: Surf Skills (T1-6)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $155.00

Date: Oct 19, 2019 - 10:02 pm

[POSTED 2019-06-24] NickJBL Admin App : ^ )

Steam Name: NickJBL

Current Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:118842267

Global rank and total hours played: Global rank #16, 1,776 hours 

Time zone: Boston EST

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Course, Minigames

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table? I am basically going to reiterate my last admin app seeing as it was just 40 days ago.

I've played Swoobles for a long time originally starting sometime in 2016. I believe I have generally been a helpful/welcoming person on the servers and would like to continue helping out. Whenever someone has a question I try my best to answer it. Seeing as how I have been admin before, I know how it works, and understand the rules. This community has been really fun and I have made countless friends, and hopefully will make even more. : )

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): Never been banned

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): Yes I had admin twice. I allowed banned players to play, and my second is for “instigating and antagonizing Yota”

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-9510.html 
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10279.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11321.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12766.html

Have you read and understood the rules? Yes
+0 nick was in the past a great admin imo I don't see a reason for him not to be one again
Neutral

Okay let me say this now; I really dont know if you'll revert back to the nickjbl that allowed banned players to play. You and I both know what happened during the incident and what came after. Just dont let banned players play even if they're your friends. They made the mistake of getting banned; it shouldnt hinder your admining.
Neutral,
Kinda leaning to the negatives. You got demoted twice and im not sure you deserve a 3rd chance at admin :/
You dont seem too remorseful. I know i have been inactive so thats the neutral. Gl tho.
[Image: mint-leaf-clip-art-14.gif]
No rep
I was all for you getting admin back last time. I'm intrigued how you will do now that your friends have all either moved on, or are banned. Your personality is great, friendliness is great, but you consistently let your friends influence you to do dumb shit, or to allow dumb shit to happen without taking action. You always say "Well I can't control what they do!" That's quite the opposite. You have powers for the exact reason to control the server. If you punish them for something, and they lash out, then they're not your friends to begin with dude. I get you're young and friends are important and they make the game more fun, but how much trouble you get into because of them isn't worth it at all. Is xodus really offering you anything other than hanging around, shit talking others, and maybe playing games with you that worth it? To lose your admin over repeatedly? Same with the rest of your friend group in Sausageboys. We have told you numerous times that they are your downfall, and that you'd be a good admin if you stopped letting them do dumb shit that falls back on you. Every time we bring this up to you, you fail to accept the blame and just push it off as being their fault. It also reflects on to you my friend. You never show sorrow or remorse for any of the stuff you got in trouble for aside from just acting like you have no idea why you get punished and meme about it. I don't want the NickJBL+Sausageboys admin. I want the NickJBL only admin who does shit for the servers benefit instead of for his friends.
+0 
Nick used to be a good admin (twice) and I do genuinely believe he could be a good one again. His rule knowledge is good and it is always fun to play with him. And I do also believe you have learned from your mistakes

Good luck!
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
+1 nick was a great admin before and i have no doubts he won't be this time around. judging from his behavior in his own discord and on the servers, i think that nick won't let his friends influence the way he admins on swoobles.
[Image: PwzGksc.png]
+1 for what its worth, although this rep will be my honest unbiased opinion, i assume it wont be weighed as heavily due to obvious reasons those judging the reps know. NickJBL has got to be one of the most welcoming, livening, and all around uplifting players/ former admins this server has too offer, I know 100% for a fact that Nick has no ill intentions towards being an admin or the community as whole, regardless of his rap sheet and negative light he may be casted in at the moment I believe he should be shed of this reputation cause he is an honest fun loving Swoobler through and through. He has all the tools to be a great admin so why not enable him to do so. Good Luck
[Image: XUqmuF3.jpg?1]
+1

He cares about Swoobles, I see him helping out all the time and he has been admin before so he knows what he's doing, and he can definitely be a good level 1 admin again.

~Good Luck
[Image: uoQoASO.png]
[Image: l12Ca6q.png]

I think you're an awesome guy nick. You are truly helpful and would make a good admin if you didn't let your friends drag you down. But its too soon and too many incidents for me. I can't bring myself to honestly believe you wouldn't let them drag you down again. I know its difficult to punish or take a hard stance against your friends for a gaming community. But that's what you need to do to admin fairly. If you cant then you shouldnt be an admin.

Still think your cool man
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png