Blue
Current Steam ID : 
Global rank and total hours played: 
Rank #2128 with 115.41 hours
Time zone: 
Eastern 
Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: 
Course, a little Bhop
What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: 
Although I have only been on Swoobles! for a little more than a month, I have developed a true love and care for this community. I believe I'm welcoming to everyone on the server and have a positive influence on the community. I try to discourage toxicity without being forceful or sounding self-righteous. I also try to inform people of the rules, whether it be to a new player or just someone who's unsure. To me, being an admin is not about having power but about improving the community and making sure that it's a safe environment for everyone who comes through. I try my best to lead both directly and just by example, as I believe that both methods are equally as beneficial. Along with this, I am always open to constructive criticism and am able to acknowledge my wrongs while using that knowledge to improve moving forward which is a good trait to have when working in both a position of power as well as on a team.
Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): 
I have never been banned.
Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?):
I have not.
Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): 
I have never applied before.
Have you read and understood the rules? 
Yes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluee's post:
  • jim
+0

Blue is nothing but friendly to me when I'm on course. I believe that she honestly cares for Swoobles, as she is extremely kind to all newcomers and veterans of Swoobles, and doesn't take any of the crud from the occasional kid that will scream "Z0mg e-grill". I could definitely see her as a good level 1 admin, as her rule knowledge is solid.

Best of luck!
-AyantwanGG
[Image: bm0pPyn.gif]
+0

Blue is one of the nicest members on course and is very knowledgeable with the rules. She would make a great admin.
+0 Ima keep this short due to typing on a phone being annoying.
Blues is easily one of the nicest people on swoobles, knows rules. Etc etc. Would make a good admin

G. L
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
+1

One of the nicest people I've seen on Swoobles, She Knows the rules and helps out players with questions that she is able to answer, can definitely be trusted with the level 1 commands.
[Image: uoQoASO.png]
[Image: l12Ca6q.png]
+0

One of the most friendly people I have met on swoobles and very helpful. She alerts me of any rule breakers on course when there isn't an admin on and definitely knows the rules.
Goodluck!
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
+1

A nice person, who is always supporting people throughout their runs (Course). Very respectful and friendly. Has good knowledge over rules and has proven to be trustworthy. I can definitely see her as a Level 1, if not higher.

GL!
[Image: Kwcqt9S.png]
Wink 
+1

Blue is a nice player and she understands the rules... I've had the pleasure of playing with her on many occasions and can honestly say that she would be a good admin... I've never seen her get mad or be toxic at all.

Good Luck  Big Grin
[Image: hYhTmkQ.png]

[Image: O565kTZ.png]
+1
From what I've seen, you're always respectful to everyone on the server. If someone's causing problems on the server, even if those problems are directed at you, you're always calm. In the past, I'm assuming before you were even considering being admin, you wanted to deal with problems the right way, rather than just adding to the toxicity. For a while now, I'd say you've had good rule knowledge for the rule knowledge a level 1 needs. I imagine if you didn't know what to do in a situation, you'd find out what to do from someone before rushing into fixing the situation. But most importantly, the color will fit your name.
[Image: 8kdVDYR.png]
Neutral

Not confident enough to + but met her on course last night. Nice enough, seems like she has a positive influence.
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png