Amount: $5.00 - Total: $155.00

Date: Oct 19, 2019 - 10:02 pm

MilkMan!GotMilk?

Server: Surf Skills (T1-6)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $45.00

Date: Oct 19, 2019 - 02:41 am

[POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better?

BIG FAT +0

Yeet youve honestly have improved so much the past while now additude wise. I never really doubted your rule knowledge as ik you know the rules but just didnt really follow them. If you get admin i feel like you wont change really but i do think you wont be one of those people who are lenient with friends. Overall youve improved so much and i think youd make a good admin.

Goodluck  Heart

Im SpookyViper btw
+1 Actually improved a LOT lately, you haven´t been toxic at all, you have showed more dedication, i.e. when you gave away an ak bloodsport. You have just overall improved your personality and attitude on the servers. You have been acting more mature as well and your rule knowledge is good.

Gl!
[Image: Friends-arena_500x250_2-f4d0935e78.png]
+0 yeet or vibez has always been a good friend of mine I ve seen u improve form being less toxic to ppl and from experience with him he has good rule knowledge even tho I’m inactive so idk if it’s still the case but I think he will be a great lvl 1 material

Anyways gl
[Image: ElaborateMealyGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif]
Hard -0.5

Sorry but I don’t see the changes you claim to have made. Don’t call the inactive card for me since I’ve played with you over the last 2-3 weeks extensively. I constantly hear examples of racism, you were literally annoyingly repeating “hippity hoppity blacks are property” in one session and in the other ur acting like some admin calling out people for racism which makes you a huge hypocrite. You play for an extensive time with no improvement and that really disappoints me. Also you spoiled endgame without the authoritative people knowing about a month ago which adds on to your maturity issues. Not only that but I dont think you have the best rule knowledge. I have seen many situations where u were corrected in your rule knowledge.

Note that this is what I’ve seen from you and not dependent on any other reps on the app calling out your flaws which is extensive enough for me to think ur not ready for admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-16-2019, 07:57 AM)Ajan9038 Wrote: Also you spoiled endgame without the authoritative people knowing about a month ago which adds on to your maturity issues. 

We don't take action after the movie has been out for awhile. While it is a dick move, it's not something that we really do anything about if you haven't seen the movie months after release.
+0
he would be a chill person and I would like to see him get admin.

also what Ajan said I would disagree about his point because he changes a lot and it not a toxic player. I don't know about the racism but at least he didn't say it in swoobles.
(06-16-2019, 10:20 PM)Ricky Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:57 AM)Ajan9038 Wrote: Also you spoiled endgame without the authoritative people knowing about a month ago which adds on to your maturity issues. 

We don't take action after the movie has been out for awhile. While it is a dick move, it's not something that we really do anything about if you haven't seen the movie months after release.

I just wanted to include this to strengthen my argument about my overview on his maturity. He spoiled endgame by tagging everyone in his own server and saying a major event in the movie. I shouldn't have included his behavior outside of the servers and I am sorry about that.I think similar behavior could be included in his admining from my other claims in my rep though. If my rep is insufficient or evidence is needed I will provide it since I have evidence to my claims. But even without my claim of him spoiling endgame, I think I have enough support for my conclusive rep. Dm me on discord if we need to talk more about my rep, as I would like to keep it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Anyways NEUTRAL. From what I remember yeet had times where he could be toxic or act like a burden, but I dont have enough play time with you do decide a rep yet. Looking forward to playing with you.
Ajan,

What Yeet does outside of Swoobles cannot be weighed on how he acts while playing on our servers or chatting in our Discord. However, if he's doing things that bring a negative light upon Swoobles, then we need to be made aware. ie he's wearing the swoobles tag and being racist in other communities, etc, shit like that. Being a douche and spoiling a movie isn't anything we care about, you should just leave his discord and distance yourself from him.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
+0

While I didn't know him at his low points, he does not seem to fit the description of himself in the past. I can't think of a time where he has been toxic to other players and he seems to have good rule knowledge. I could see even further growth if he becomes admin.