Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Sep 9, 2019 - 01:27 am

[POSTED 2019-06-07] Hotdoggy Level 3 app

Steam Name: Hotdoggy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78189149

Current level and desired level: 2->3

Server(s) I mostly play on: Bhop,1v1,Jb

Why I deserve to be promoted: I have been a good admin in the past, even as a level 3. I have most certainly made a lot of mistakes, and been given a lot of opportunities I truly did not deserve. And I never thought I would become and admin again, but I forgot how much I love being able to help more. I feel I have improved myself a lot over the years I've been on swoobles, and learned a great deal about myself. I will not lie I still come off as rude occasionally, and I fuck around with some players, but I have learned how to keep friendships and administrating separate, and to be able to enjoy both, while being considerate of others. I think I could make a valuable level 3, as I am not just doing this anymore because I want to get rid of cheaters or make the servers less toxic but because I care, and I wanna become closer and a better community member. Although my strong suit is bhop, and identifying various cheats, I believe I can do more than that, I constantly try to help or push with updates and changes to bhop, and sometimes other servers like course. I think I am capable of level 3 commands, and I believe the community will agree with me on that. I hope to help the server more, even though I am not as active as I used to be due to working and college, I think my improved quality will makeup for the time that I dont have to play as much anymore.

Links to my previous applications: 
[-] The following 1 user Likes hotdoggy's post:
  • jim
+1

Great guy, has been level 3 before and was very capable then. Has proven he can do it again.

My MAAAANS
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
+1

You're a very pleasant person to play with on bhop and extremely mature and definitely should already have level 3. You've had it before and I definitely think that you've learned from your mistakes and won't let history repeat itself. You're a great level 2 and will be an even better level 3 if you get this.

Goodluck
+1 Probably the most competent skill servers admin. Can detect cheaters better than anyone else, knows his shit, and isn't afraid to help others with anything.

Not changing from a +1, just confused as to why you seemed annoyed that when we were trying to fix the broken bhop map you requested to be fixed, you acted bent out of shape and annoyed that we couldn't get it done right away. I understand it's frustrating and it's something you are well-experienced in, however getting upset that we couldn't figure it out immediately isn't the way to go, and we both know that. Still no issues admin wise, but if you're having a bad day, or something is stressing you out, keep that from affecting your administrating.
FAT +1
Great admin, our best level 2 by far, can handle and situation, and would make a great level 3.
[Image: m17cyzf.png]
+1

I first met you on bhop and was very pleased to see you reapply for admin after my interactions with Hotdoggy. He is one of the most competent level 2s by far and is best in class when it comes to identifying scipts. A very nice person and would make an extremely great level 3. I have no doubt in my mind Hotdoggy will be a huge asset to our level 3 team
If you needed the rep I would +1 you, but honestly we haven't had that much time played together recently. I know that you are a dedicated player in our community and I think you're ready to be recognized as a level 3 again.

One suggestion for something to improve on, you could take more time to put your ideas and suggestions on the forums. I know our time to respond is sometimes slow, but I am planning on putting more time into working on plugins and stuff again this summer, so we can work together to make the servers better. I know you've got lots of ideas for stuff to do.
(06-08-2019, 10:11 PM)Hymns For Disco Wrote: If you needed the rep I would +1 you, but honestly we haven't had that much time played together recently.  I know that you are a dedicated player in our community and I think you're ready to be recognized as a level 3 again.

One suggestion for something to improve on, you could take more time to put your ideas and suggestions on the forums.  I know our time to respond is sometimes slow, but I am planning on putting more time into working on plugins and stuff again this summer, so we can work together to make the servers better. I know you've got lots of ideas for stuff to do.
I have realized this about myself, I was thinking of creating a MEGA post. With any and every idea I've had that's never followed through or propositions.
+1 hotdoggy is a great admin, looking away from his past he has done a lot to show he is mature enough to handle level 3 again. just then other day he sat down with me and helped me zone tesquo (prolly spelled wrong) to get it ready to be added back to bhop. he is pretty active when he is not working, knows how to use his commands well, is trust worthy, and tries his best to bring new ideas into the server.  like hymns said just be more vocal on the forums and id love to see your ideas in place and you get level 3.

p.s. sorry for fucking up this app, its fixed now. even though u prolly didnt notice anything
+0

Good guy and very knowledgeable of the rules and his commands. I think he would be a great level 3

Good luck!
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]