Server: Website

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 8, 2019 - 02:54 am

[POSTED 2019-06-07] Admin Application - Greene/Greenguh

Steam Name: ★ Greenguh

Current Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42827972

Global rank and total hours played: #67 and 1,193.59 hours

Time zone:

Swoobles servers you most play on: Jailbreak and Surf.

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table? I excel in administration, management, and problem-solving. While I would not be the most active on the servers, I am confident that I would more than make up for it in forum management, rule interpretations, appeal/report processing, and communication. I was previously a lead and was removed because I was inactive and there was a minor incident on the teamspeak. Before that, I was one of the most prominent admins and players on the forums, regularly weighing in on admin applications, appeals/reports, and responding to threads (review my posts if there is any question of my record). I think that I have more than proven myself in the past and anyone who knows or has seen me on the servers in the past knows that I am more than capable for this position. I was close with all of the leads.

Have you ever been server banned before on Swoobles? No

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed): Yes. I was demoted due to an incident involving myself, another admin, and another player. I resigned shortly after

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
Admin app https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-4306.html
Level 2 Promo: https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-4867.html
Level 3 Promo: https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-5865.html

Have you read and understood the rules?
I am extremely perplexed by this admin application, especially considering the timeliness of it...

In August of 2016 you were demoted (by hlstriker) due to an incident involving yourself, Festive, and another player. After being demoted to level 3, you promptly resigned for reasons unbeknown to myself or hlstriker. Since then, you... really haven't played at all or have even been active within the community.

Of course you know that you can't apply for lead, so I'll be adjusting your application. You also forgot to add your age, timezone, what qualifies you for admin (since this isn't a promotion), have you been banned, have you been admin, and whether or not you've read the rules. You used the promotion application format instead of the initial application format.

You're still not active within the community, and a LOT has changed in the last 3 years you've been gone. Why are you applying?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
Neutral

Dude! What??? The last time you were on our servers was Dec 2018. That's 6 months of no activity! Its a little crazy to apply for admin when you haven't even been on our servers. I am really confused right now, so I'm leaving this as a neutral. I'll think more about it, but it's probably going to be a -1 for inactivity

you don't even play, i don't want to see someone who shows no effort nor have any experience with the new staff and player climate. you are not aware of the newer rule specifics. this will just not be a good move to give you admin. show that you actually want it by playing and being more active in the community and maybe i can see it in 45 days.

I remember being in the teamspeaks with lux and such when you, festive, froggo and others would harass him and kitty. was honestly disturbing to see a lead admin abuse their rank and influence by making lower level admins think it was acceptable to bully and harass other players of the community. you just skipped by it in your application and completely avoided talking about it at all like it wasnt a big thing. disgusting.

I hope newer admins wont just see "old lead" and be decieved by this man
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]
You havent played nearly at all, so what should anyone rep you off of? I see no reason this app is still up as it seems you feel entitled to the role. Ig play more and be active then see where that takes you