Server: Website

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 8, 2019 - 02:54 am

[POSTED 2019-06-05] Mints Level 1 Application

Steam Name: mints

Current Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222044989

Global rank and total hours played: #98 1,057.55

Time Zone: west coast = best coast

Swoobles servers you most play on: Jailbreak, course, 1v1, but try to join any active servers.

What qualifies you for being admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table:
Good rule knowledge, active across a lot of different servers.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): I have been banned for leaving pug, and I have been banned twice for abusing commands. Instead of abusing I now want to help admins,and now I know not to leave pug without a sub.

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): no

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):  (DENIED)  (DENIED)

Have you read and understood the rules: yes
[Image: mint-leaf-clip-art-14.gif]

Bad rule knowledge, toxic. I supported you before your last app, you disappointed me. You disappointed everyone. What you think you can contribute to our servers doesn't even constitute one valid sentence.
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png

0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required. Your actions after your last app are extremely disappointing. I'm honestly not quite sure what you can contribute to our servers because you didn't tell us. If you can't put any effort into this app, how you you put effort into our servers?

Listen you have improved your additude a bit since your last app and i have no doubt you know the rules, but as before youre toxicity is still a big part of it. Im not sure if its humor or you are actually being toxic trying to hurt peoples feelings  but its gotta change imo. But anyways my main point in this was that you still are really toxic and if you correct that i think you could make a decent lvl1. Also i dont feel as if youve put that much effort into this app at all. 

Good luck

Piece of scum. You think that flaming me in the shoutbox will look good on you? You are probably the most toxic person who resides in Swoobles. Attention-seeker. Poor rule knowledge.
(06-05-2019, 04:18 PM)UrLostDog Wrote: -1

0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required. Your actions after your last app are extremely disappointing. I'm honestly not quite sure what you can contribute to our servers because you didn't tell us. If you can't put any effort into this app, how you you put effort into our servers?

Just wanted to add this is an ongoing pattern, as evident by previous apps
+0 honestly not a bad guy at all. Your always calm and chill when your on the server. I do think you act toxic in shoutbox and off the server though. I really wantex you to get it before and tou had it if you didnt fuck up like you did. Just chill thr fuck out on discord n shit. I do think you get a very over dramtic wrap from admins. Your far from the most toxic person on swoobles. You for sure can get admin if you actually try and want it.

Goodluck april
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]

I haven't interacted with you as much as others but in almost all of my interactions with you, you were toxic. Not necessarily to me but just to the server in general. As someone stated a few replies before me, I cannot tell if this is you trying to be funny or if you're just genuinely toxic. However, either way, it is inappropriate, especially for an admin.

This is the only feedback I have since it is all that I have personally experienced but I do think it is a very important thing to work on.

I do believe that you have good tile knowledge but you are very immature
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
(06-05-2019, 05:04 PM)UrLostDog Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 04:18 PM)UrLostDog Wrote: 0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required.
Just wanted to add this is an ongoing pattern, as evident by previous apps
First, I'd just like to point out that the "(DENIED)"'s are links, so he did link his previous apps. Second, it has been stated that applying for level 1 should be a quick and easy thing and doesn't need to take time. Imo, the amount of time put into making an app does not represent the administrating ability on the servers. That being said, since the last app, even less than a week ago, you've mentioned getting repped off of "discord usage" as a meme multiple times. Those reps weren't about where you said what you said, they were about your thought process behind you saying those things. As an admin or player, it does matter what you say even if you mean it as a joke because as you can see above, even people that know you don't know whether you are serious or not. If a new player joins, sees you're an admin and sees you calling someone a faggot or a retard, they're probably gonna find a different server. In the past 45ish days, I haven't seen any indication that you've accepted even the possibility that that could be true. Because of this, I don't think you're ready for admin. I don't think you are ready to take criticism and use it to improve yourself. But feel free to prove me wrong.
[Image: 8kdVDYR.png]