Amount: $5.00 - Total: $590.00

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 12:00 pm

D4wGhosty

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $143.75

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 10:10 am

[POSTED 2019-06-05] Mints Level 1 Application

(06-05-2019, 04:28 PM)Viper Wrote: -.5

Listen you have improved your additude a bit since your last app and i have no doubt you know the rules, but as before youre toxicity is still a big part of it. Im not sure if its humor or you are actually being toxic trying to hurt peoples feelings  but its gotta change imo. But anyways my main point in this was that you still are really toxic and if you correct that i think you could make a decent lvl1. Also i dont feel as if youve put that much effort into this app at all. 

Good luck

Changing to Neutral.
(06-06-2019, 02:01 PM)Viper Wrote:

Listen you have improved your additude a bit since your last app and i have no doubt you know the rules, but as before youre toxicity is still a big part of it. Im not sure if its humor or you are actually being toxic trying to hurt peoples feelings  but its gotta change imo. But anyways my main point in this was that you still are really toxic and if you correct that i think you could make a decent lvl1. Also i dont feel as if youve put that much effort into this app at all. 

Good luck

Changing to Neutral.

Can you please provide an updated feedback to support why you're changing your rep?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
(06-06-2019, 02:20 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 02:01 PM)Viper Wrote:

Good luck

Changing to Neutral.

Can you please provide an updated feedback to support why you're changing your rep?

Oh ya, my bad. I changed to neutral because as ricky said you have a lot of potential to get admin if you wernt as childish sometimes. Like i personally dont feel as i shouldve - repped you thinking back on it just because you can be toxic sometimes. Like honestly youre chill when theres less people on and more toxic when theres more imo and i feel like if you were a tad bit nicer you could make a good lvl 1 admin. I dont know if that made sense to you lot because im not the greatest with words but thats how i feel on it.
Neutral

Don’t want to give you the satisfaction of what you already know

Awful personality, the day he gets admin really will highlight the laughable nature of admin apps as it is, toxic unfunny, the list goes on. Sadly shocked to say, the only person I’ve ever written a rep for where’s I can write absolutely nothing positive
[Image: tumblr_ouwd3rVvmL1twgfw0o1_r1_500.gif]
(06-05-2019, 04:18 PM)UrLostDog Wrote: -1

0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required.  Your actions after your last app are extremely disappointing. I'm honestly not quite sure what you can contribute to our servers because you didn't tell us. If you can't put any effort into this app, how you you put effort into our servers?

Going to add some more to this because I just looked and I only repped your app.
Mints' attitude towards our servers comes in waves. 1 week it will be toxic, and the next super helpful. On the weeks he is toxic, Mints acts extremely immature when confronted by admins about rule infractions and being toxic. The admin team should lift each other up and fairly enforce the rules. His immaturity and toxicity leads me to believe that an admin position would not be fit for him. Additionally, when confronted with negative reps, he tends to lash out, indicating that he cannot take criticism very well, which is an important quality that admins must have. This was the reason for my -1 rep
Neutral

I really don't know mints. Sometimes I see you acting correctly, sometimes I don't. I feel like you need more time to work on yourself. I know you know the rules, but your behaviour doesn't always speak in your favor. I see you having good intentions, but maturity comes over time. Never forget that patience is a virtue, don't give up.
[Image: cfuIebk.png]
If mints is as toxic as you guys say he is, why is his last punishment from January, either you guys are judging him off from his behavior last year or you guys are doing a poor job as admins. 

Ever had someone saying something bad about you when you know it's wrong, or just being judged incorrectly? You would like to say something back, right? Mints isn't the only one, people do this shit all the time. Do you think expressing your anger on someone like this help? No, it's just gonna piss them off even more.
Calling someone toxic doesn't make you better than them.

+0
As for my rep, I think mints has a lot of potential but a few things hold him back, but I think he will improve even more if he becomes an admin because of the pressure and power he's in as a level 1 admin, which is seen as a trial admin to many other communities and people here. Still thinks he deserves a chance. 
Rep might change.
Denied!

Sorry, but you did not meet the requirements for admin this time around. Please reflect on the feedback that was given to you, and better luck next time.

You may reapply on Sunday July 28, 2019
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]