Date: Sep 4, 2019 - 01:55 pm

hype

Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $590.00

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 12:00 pm

[POSTED 2019-06-05] Mints Level 1 Application

(06-05-2019, 07:18 PM)Spiderpman Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 05:04 PM)UrLostDog Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 04:18 PM)UrLostDog Wrote: 0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required.
Just wanted to add this is an ongoing pattern, as evident by previous apps
First, I'd just like to point out that the "(DENIED)"'s are links, so he did link his previous apps. Second, it has been stated that applying for level 1 should be a quick and easy thing and doesn't need to take time. Imo, the amount of time put into making an app does not represent the administrating ability on the servers. That being said, since the last app, even less than a week ago, you've mentioned getting repped off of "discord usage" as a meme multiple times. Those reps weren't about where you said what you said, they were about your thought process behind you saying those things. As an admin or player, it does matter what you say even if you mean it as a joke because as you can see above, even people that know you don't know whether you are serious or not. If a new player joins, sees you're an admin and sees you calling someone a faggot or a retard, they're probably gonna find a different server. In the past 45ish days, I haven't seen any indication that you've accepted even the possibility that that could be true. Because of this, I don't think you're ready for admin. I don't think you are ready to take criticism and use it to improve yourself. But feel free to prove me wrong.

My apologies mints, I did not see that the denied were links. Same rep though
(06-05-2019, 04:57 PM)Rush3r Wrote: -.5

My rep that was terrible

Again, sorry for my harsh language.

Neutral

I have not been able to fully evaluate you on the server. I can, however, say you have made a what seems "everlasting" impact on all admins, for the worse. You seem to cause trouble and get toxic a lot. You seemed extremely jealous when I was given back my admin. (Thank you Yota) I feel like with a lot of touch up, you'd make an OK admin.
+0 Really active on the servers, good rule knowledge, cool guy. Hope you get it this time.

Good Luck.
[Image: 2c1e04a08327afe7eab50e268218e87c.png]

It feels like you have a facade, first you act nice but sometimes you get really toxic. Your rule knowledge is decent I guess but you are too toxic and immature to be an admin. Also as urlostdog said, you didn´t put any effort in your app, it literally took 5 minutes to write the app. My suggestion for you is to work on your toxicity, try to act more mature on the servers and take this in general more serious.
[Image: Friends-arena_500x250_2-f4d0935e78.png]
(06-05-2019, 04:18 PM)UrLostDog Wrote: -1

0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required.  Your actions after your last app are extremely disappointing. I'm honestly not quite sure what you can contribute to our servers because you didn't tell us. If you can't put any effort into this app, how you you put effort into our servers?

1. hyperlinks.

2. read the application. 'good rule knowledge and active across a lot of different servers.'
3. why even rep off the app at all
4. literally 1k hours, online everyday if that doesnt show dedication and contribution idrk what does.
5. effort WAS put into this app, can you not see the colored letters?
[Image: mint-leaf-clip-art-14.gif]
(06-05-2019, 10:26 PM)mints Wrote:

0 effort was put into this app, all you put for previous apps is denied, not what was required.  Your actions after your last app are extremely disappointing. I'm honestly not quite sure what you can contribute to our servers because you didn't tell us. If you can't put any effort into this app, how you you put effort into our servers?

1. hyperlinks.

2. read the application. 'good rule knowledge and active across a lot of different servers.'
4. literally 1k hours, online everyday if that doesnt show dedication and contribution idrk what does.

no rep yet, im just  going to say this though
saying you have good rule knowledge and active across most servers doesnt mean shit for becoming admin. If someone was active on all servers and knew most of the rules that isnt a reason to become admin, because in your case, you're toxic, you act childish, and you egg people on trying to annoy them. People can rep off the app because it shows how much dedication you have, and if you look back at your other apps they had more than one sentence. Again, begin active doesnt mean that you should get admin instantly, and based off these other reps you dont contribute anything but toxicity, and for the love of god making letters colored doesnt mean you put effort into it, all your reply showed was how immature you are.
[Image: rWzvrkc.png]
(06-05-2019, 10:26 PM)mints Wrote:

1. hyperlinks.

Same rep but mints you replying to this pissed me off just because you have 1k hours doesn't mean you care about the servers if you want to show contribution you should not be toxic and be more friendly and at least try to make the server a better place not make it worse

Also, I hope you were joking about how colored letters show that you put time into your app. (Anyone can change the colors of letters it's not hard.)
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]

After your last app you said you were never going to apply again. You've been nothing but toxic since your last application and I have no idea why you thought that your current behavior was fir for becoming admin. You're an extremely toxic and disappointing person. Maybe actually try next time mints.
+0

I have played with mints a couple of times throughout the past week or two and I don’t see any problem with him. As usual, he is helping other players and making the environment of the server an increasingly fun one. I am sure this trait would go over to his admining along with his exceptional rule knowledge.

^.^
\ /
Gl evan \/
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0 I'm not negative repping this simply because you have all the potential to be a good admin. Your rule knowledge is stellar, its your personality and attitude that holds you back. 30% of the time you'll be helpful, 70% toxic. There's literally no reason to act the way you do sometimes, and I don't get why you'd rather cause trouble instead of just playing and enjoying yourself. If you work on fixing your demeanor and prove that you can be mature, you'd be a good admin. Stop venting your feelings in shoutbox, stop feeling the need to respond to negative reps in your app in a condescending way. Leads review the reps anyways, and they decide what is unwarranted. If you feel a rep isn't fair or accurate, PM a lead and let it go. Responding makes you look childish.