Amount: $5.00 - Total: $20.00

Date: Sep 7, 2019 - 07:19 pm

[POSTED 2019-06-05] Ah shit, here we go again

Steam Name: Lukrious

Current Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:104412936

Global rank and total hours played:
728.89 hours

Time zone: EST

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Jailbreak, Retake. (looking to try course but wont use commands if accepted until I am comfortable with course)

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: I understand that some of you still hold a grudge against me but I’ve changed. I’m not that retard of a 15 year old anymrore. In my absence I’ve been working on my attitude and working hard to become a better person overall. I also understand that some of you think I’m “toxic” I can assure you that it is only friendly banter. I also have a completely new mindset toward the servers. Jailbreak is dead.. I find that sad, but I want to give it my best to try and re-populate it again and I have a plan (PM if you want to hear the plan) I also see the leads trying to re-populate it aswell and I feel that I can help as someone who has almost always been a casual and a (somewhat) younger player, and if I get admin it will only benefit the servers. I understand if you are a bit skeptical of me as an admin again but I can assure you that I will give it 100%, especially with summer coming up. I just want to make the server like it was before. It was perfect and I fucking miss that shit so much. I breaks my heart to see only 3 people on jailbreak, but I beleive with the help of leads and all swoobles players we can do this.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): Yes I was banned for 24 hours for abusing admin chat. This was right after I resigned and for whatever reason help a grudge against the community. I was being so fucking retarded and I feel embarrassed about how I acted. It wasn’t fair of me to treat you guys like that after all you’ve done for me.

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?):Yes, I resigned.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): 
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11221.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11418.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11594.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11824.html
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12677.html

Have you read and understood the rules[font=Courier New]https://swoobles.com/forums/announcement-14.html]rules[/url]? Yes my lord

Every time I see you on jailbreak and end up killing you when you're a T, you flood my PMs saying I've broken a rule and you're going to report me or just straight up insulting me calling me the N word etc. I believe you are nowhere near mature enough to handle being an admin again.

Good Luck~
[Image: IaCs3U6.png]
(06-05-2019, 02:27 PM)Cheeky Wrote: -1

Every time I see you on jailbreak and end up killing you when you're a T, you flood my PMs saying I've broken a rule and you're going to report me or just straight up insulting me calling me the N word etc. I believe you are nowhere near mature enough to handle being an admin again.

Good Luck~

As I said it's banter and I clearly told you in omw that it's banter. I wouldn't use that language on the servers for obvious reasons. But when it comes to my friends and in pms I find that it's a whole different story
(06-05-2019, 02:32 PM)Lukrious Wrote:

Good Luck~

As I said it's banter and I clearly told you in omw that it's banter. I wouldn't use that language on the servers for obvious reasons. But when it comes to my friends and in pms I find that it's a whole different story
Pm's**
(06-05-2019, 02:33 PM)Lukrious Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 02:32 PM)Lukrious Wrote:

Good Luck~

Pm's**

Honestly if hes not acting like that on the server and its all private idk why you havnt just blocked him.

My rep is neutral necause i dont think ive played with you to much recently but your a cool dude and ive never really had problems with you on the server besides a fun behavior sometimes. Really couldnt see too much negatives giving you level 1

Whens the scoop
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]
+0 was admin before so he knows the commands, his rule knowledge is very good, and he is friendly.
[Image: mint-leaf-clip-art-14.gif]
Bump. Please provide me with more feedback to improve on

While I don't doubt your levels of rule knowledge I do not feel comfortable with your level of maturity (saying things like this "[neighbors] Lukrious : all level 2's go +1 my app. thats an order"). That shows your levels of immaturity. I think 45+ days would do good for you.
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
(06-08-2019, 05:09 AM)Grilled Mayonaise Wrote:

While I don't doubt your levels of rule knowledge I do not feel comfortable with your level of maturity (saying things like this "[neighbors] Lukrious : all level 2's go +1 my app. thats an order"). That shows your levels of immaturity. I think 45+ days would do good for you.
I'm sorry that you confuse a joke for immaturity. A harmless one may I add
Neutral

Haven't played with you in a while,, I dont doubt your rule knowledge and I havnt seen you be toxic on the forums or like on Discord. I doubt you would be toxic in game aswell.