Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Sep 9, 2019 - 01:30 am

Riga

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Sep 9, 2019 - 01:27 am

[POSTED 2019-05-24] Lead Application - Highlander

+1 

huge help and would be a great addition to the lead team.
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
If I was still lead I would drop the fattest +1 here, and take massive, stinky, gnome sized -1 piles of poo on the other applications.

Leads took a massive hit on maturity. The ego up top is overwhelming. You have in my experience always put the community first. In that regard you'll be out of place alongside others once this passes.
[Image: gE35etN.gif]
+1 highlander has been the most level headed player and admin I've ever known. I seriously have never seen this kid do a wrong thing. And maybe I'm just blind, but either way. He is a hell of an admin, mature, and smart. I think highlander seriously deserves a shot at lead  he as always been lead material, and hes always been a role model to me.
+1

BEST admin on swoobles ever. Has so much knowledge, has always been active, always managing course with me, and answers my questions about rules and such. Man has been deserving a lead promotion since fucking i dont know how long
[Image: giphy1_zpslja5f1gb.gif]
+1 the pinnacle of admins. Since he rejoined the server I have not seen Highlander do anything bad/toxic or really anything even questionable. He always uses his commands whenever the time comes. He is mature, helpful and fun to play with, and would make a really great lead.
+0.5

Although I haven't played recently and probably long forgotten (lol), I genuinely believe that Highlander could represent and take in the role of a lead. From the time that I was admin and even when I was new to the server, I saw Highlander strive to better the health of the server and also make it fun. His maturity combined with his ability to relieve tension from the server and make it enjoyable to play really proves him worthy of acquiring a lead spot. Honestly a great friend and admin and I hope this application goes through.

Best of luck.
+0.5
here's a really old story that is really relevant and attests to what everyone else is saying about highlander.
Back around 2016 or so, Highlander had a friend named Dreamy and he was a popular and good course player, dreamy scammed my ass because I thought he was reputable considering he played our servers and I talked to him sometimes. Highlander wasn't necessarily apart of this IIRC, he might've steam PMed me saying he was a nice guy or was reputable, whatever. After that happened, I fucking hated both of them, Highlander and him were always nice and quiet when playing course, so it kinda hurt when they did scam me.

Now to like late 2017, Highlander comes back to the servers after a hiatus and recognizes me. He steam PMs saying that he was really sorry about what he did and what his friend did. He even went out of his way to donate some very expensive PUBG cases that were worth MORE than what I got scammed for!

I told this story before during his last level 1 application, and I defended him when people questioned his ability to admin. He is one of the nicest admins I've ever gotten to know.

One piece of advice: Although I think you deserve this, your leadership doesn't stand out among a lot of other level 3s. I hope that you're able to present new ideas and stick to what you believe in if you get lead.
(05-24-2019, 03:27 PM)Grilled Mayonaise Wrote: +1 

huge help and would be a great addition to the lead team.

Keeping the same rep just wanted to add more.

Highlander has been a great help to me and many other people in this community. He is very mature and shows his care for the servers. He is always willing to help out, he also is very active. When I first started playing highlander was the most welcoming to people and I still see him being welcoming to the new players we get everyday

Goodluck <3
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
+1

Not much to say that hasn't already been said.
You're a really good admin with good intentions, and I think that you'd be a great lead. I don't see your playtime reducing as mine did, and you're looked up to in the course community.

Goodluck, my GoT watching pal.
+.5 if anyone -reps this man they deserve to be decapitated, also if this man does not become lead, I will find you, and I will forcefully promote Highlander to lead.

A+ Level 3 Admin, Without a doubt top 5 Level 3's maybe even Top 3, think long and hard before giving a level 3 Lead because I am telling you Highlander is your guy
Open Minded, calm and relaxing, always fun to mess around with, Takes his role seriously no matter what kind of situation and is just an absolute goon

<3
[Image: 7466edd42d2af4df6a123e117b44c205.png]