Riga

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Sep 9, 2019 - 01:27 am

[POSTED 2019-05-23] UrLostDog Feedback App

Steam Name: UrLostDog

Current Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:37633781

Current level and desired level:  2 -> 3

Server(s) you most play on: Jail, Course, KZ, Surf, 1v1, PUG, Bhop (in order of server activity)

Why you deserve to be promoted: 
I feel that I have a very good understanding of the rules and that I know how to properly interpret them in many situations. I am quick to determine if I am capable of dealing with a situation or if I need to contact a higher level admin. I have a firm understanding of commands, and how they should be used properly. I am very comfortable using these commands and have very little issues. I am very active in our community and am on our servers numerous times each day/week. I feel that I am responsible enough and capable of the use of level 3 commands. 

Stuff to improve on: I do have much to learn when it comes to detecting non-bhop cheats. I feel like this will come with time and I can learn much from other admins. (I certainly have learned alot from Jenny on this subject)

Above all, regardless of whether I get level 3 or not, I would like to know how I can improve myself and better this community. Thank you all for your feedback!

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12597.html        Level 2 Accepted
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12280.html              Level 2 Denied
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12070.html           Level 2 Denied
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11631.html           Level 1 Accepted

(i only give - and + reps and no neutrals regardless of a feedback app, just want to leave reps as a level 3 on level 3 apps.)

again like dj i see you as a follower of other level 2s, i don't really see you act on your own.i don't see you asking leads about rules your unsure about (publicly i might be wrong i don't know what you are talking about with leads) currently i like how you are acting on the server, i hardly ever see you show any form of toxicity. you have what i presume is a average understanding of rules. when im on with you and other admins there is a good chance if someone breaks the rules another admin will deal with it. ( might be because of their speed i don't know). again like i say on most apps, my -1 is an easy -1 to change and can be done by the time of your next app.

Things i would like to see you improve on is, being more involved on forums / discord, partake in rule discussion on the server more often, punish more players ( isn't something you can fully control ). if i see more of these types of improvement i can see a future level 3 spot for you.
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]
(05-23-2019, 09:57 PM)luck Wrote: -1

(i only give - and + reps and no neutrals regardless of a feedback app, just want to leave reps as a level 3 on level 3 apps.)

again like dj i see you as a follower of other level 2s, i don't really see you act on your own.i don't see you asking leads about rules your unsure about (publicly i might be wrong i don't know what you are talking about with leads) currently i like how you are acting on the server, i hardly ever see you show any form of toxicity. you have what i presume is a average understanding of rules. when im on with you and other admins there is a good chance if someone breaks the rules another admin will deal with it. ( might be because of their speed i don't know). again like i say on most apps, my -1 is an easy -1 to change and can be done by the time of your next app.

Things i would like to see you improve on is, being more involved on forums / discord, partake in rule discussion on the server more often, punish more players ( isn't something you can fully control ). if i see more of these types of improvement i can see a future level 3 spot for you.

ok what? this rep has legit 0 criticism. "Follower of level 2's" what do expect? People usually follow each other, that's just how it works, and for those who dont follow each other, they either get shunned by everyone, or disliked usually. "I don't see you ask leads about rules" based of this rep, you can't say 1 constructive thing towards him. How could you know if he knows all the rules he should? When I was admin I never asked rules in public, I always asked leads in discord pms. 
If you're saying "there is a good chance that you will deal with it" when a situation arises, then isnt' that the point of an admin? to stop chaos throughout the server? This rep is completely bullshit and you know it luck.

As for my rep im putting Neutral
When I was admin, you were never toxic, showed good rule knowledge, and has a nice presence on the server. Idk if thats changed but im keeping it like this until I get some more playtime with you.
[Image: rWzvrkc.png]
+0 

Great level 2 and can handle the commands he can use, I don't see why he couldn't handle level 3

GL!
[Image: GleefulMarvelousAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif][Image: 09cGqqO.png]
+1

The few times I go on jb, lostdog is always there and I have never had any issues with him, such as wrong slays or wrong ctban. And I feel like a dedicated level 2 like him should be an adequate fit for level 3. I hope I'm not wrong.

Good luck
[Image: KmeODYa.png]
+0 great admin whenever I see lost dog on the servers he’s always doing everything to the best of his ability would like to see him as level 3
[Image: PwzGksc.png]
+1

good admin who is very dedicated and is always improving. i think he has grown to the point of deserving a shot at level 3.
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
+0
I have been playing with you quite a bit now and I really do see that your confident in your rule knowledge and also has a good attitude towards the community, overall a cool and chill dude that definitely is ready now. This was as easy as it could be, Good luck dog! Wink
+0 We haven't played too much, but it's always been a pleasure when we have. I haven't seen inconsistencies in your knowledge or any issues so, keep it up!
+0

You always keep a positive attitude on the server, I have never seen you mad on the server, you are nice to everybody and respect people. You are well known on the servers, friends with the players and you have a good understanding regarding the rules and you enforce the rules, explain them to those players who doesn´t understand the rules. You play on multiple servers so you can help out a lot. We also don´t have a lot of level 3 admins on course so I guess we need another level 3 that plays course.

Gl doooog
[Image: Friends-arena_500x250_2-f4d0935e78.png]