Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $590.00

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 12:00 pm

D4wGhosty

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $143.75

Date: Sep 2, 2019 - 10:10 am

mg_noname

As of March 30th, for people who have been close to me, I have been mapping every other day to help get my mind off a couple things that has happened to me this year so far. Long story short, I lost someone i thought that was a best friend to me but really just left me out to dry.

Anyway, as incognito as Ive been, I hang out on a server that plays IceWorld at the end of every night and between my mind being every where and a couple of friends wanting a map to bullshit on, from what started as a tiny map with a point_servercommand on it for all talk, has turned into a little mg map that i have put some effort into.

My info.
Discord - hype#0001
Server - https://discordapp.com/invite/VpJC9Cj

Why are you making another mg map hype?!?! Minigames is dead!
Always enjoyed mapping and it always helped keep me busy. As much as i hate to admit i dont play minigames that often or see servers full, i enjoy playing the chance i get. I am also doing this for a server i am a regular on. Also due to a friendship I thought I wouls never lose but unfortunately everything good comes to a end. Sometimes people just need to move on and it blind sided me how much they wanted out without me knowing.

mg_(i literally dont have a name yet)

[Image: kCDYRz1.jpg]

Includes

- AWP Arena ( in a NYC subway (kind of)) [Image: DWYvzfg.jpg] [Image: ZjDecGq.jpg]

- Nova Area [Image: YTTPeSu.jpg]

- Grenade Dodgeball [Image: Y4LeTC8.jpg]

- Soccer Dodgeball [Image: X2PPw1e.jpg]

- Tag! [Image: RmR8xAn.jpg]

- USP Wallhacks (Have to see what the twist is in the photo) [Image: YuATkZp.jpg]

- M4 Headshots [Image: 2sZTReI.jpg]

- IceWorld [Image: NCusEgQ.jpg]

- Soccer [Image: PK27h3G.jpg]

- Halo 3 Duck Hunt (Vscripted.) [Image: VcaBZef.jpg]

- Carnival Dunkpit (Vscripted) [Image: nYAK0G1.jpg]

- Knife [Image: pnKdkLS.jpg]

- Pistol Area [Image: eZQlxN1.jpg]

- 1v1 Rifle Arena (WIP) [Image: Pi2rXlz.jpg]

Rifle Area

Pitfall (the textures are a lie!)

I have no ETA on the maps completion as I have a couple of things to finish still, add the round bans, phys_pushscale check and taking the map out of a testing nodraw. Figured i would share some progress but like i said i currently have no name for it or finish date.

Thanks for checking my post out and I will update this post when it eventually comes out.
#MakeMinigamesGreatAgain
[Image: giphy.gif]
omg this is actually really good looking. Everything really pops out at me on the screen good shit bud. Please enter in the MG contest, you have a great shot.

Lil Extra: Name the map literally 'mg_noname'. It would add that perfectness to an already perfect map
damn this looks fucking amazing good job on making that. Cant wait to play that
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Idk how possible it is but a game with the cannons from your dday map where one random t from both teams gets chosen to try to eliminate as many of the opposite team before he gets switched to another t would be cool.

mg_Hypergames

Also dont rush anything take time detailing and perfecting the map before releasing it
(05-14-2019, 07:13 PM)Kent Murphy Wrote: omg this is actually really good looking. Everything really pops out at me on the screen good shit bud. Please enter in the MG contest, you have a great shot.

Lil Extra: Name the map literally 'mg_noname'. It would add that perfectness to an already perfect map

I entered on the original mg contest back in 2015 so i do not plan on entering. But i do hope i can get my #1 rank on the server if the contest causes people to join!
(05-14-2019, 07:28 PM)YEET MASTER Wrote: damn this looks fucking amazing good job on making that. Cant wait to play that

Thank you!
(05-14-2019, 07:47 PM)Boop Wrote: Idk how possible it is but a game with the cannons from your dday map where one random t from both teams gets chosen to try to eliminate as many of the opposite team before he gets switched to another t would be cool.

mg_Hypergames

Also dont rush anything take time detailing and perfecting the map before releasing it

I would have to tinker with the cannons to make it spin on a x axis since they were static and only moved up and down. But Valve has updated SDK with a lot of new things and commands. And the vscript basically turns the server into a 1vs100 mode which is currently being used on the new duck hunt and dunk contest. And yeah i dont have a time for release yet but i do havea couple of days off from work upcoming so ill most likely being going in and out of it.

Thanks for the comments guys!
#MakeMinigamesGreatAgain
noice

the duckhunt looks really cool

I like your mg and jb map : D
Actual POGGERS, HYPE is making a new map.
inb4 misaligned brushes
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
(05-16-2019, 01:26 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: inb4 misaligned brushes

took this photo just for this comment as I was waiting for this :^]

[Image: LR0JMgv.jpg]

>mfw
[Image: FFB4CEAA3F52CA763AC654BB65D397A6BF744CEF]

#MakeMinigamesGreatAgain
lol those are misaligned textures, which i knew would be present... those dont bug me as much

if i were home id boot up one of your maps and show you the misaligned brushes!
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]