Bad Egg

Server: Retake

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $55.00

Date: Oct 20, 2019 - 01:53 am

Spiderpman

Server: Surf Skills (T1-6)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $155.00

Date: Oct 19, 2019 - 10:02 pm

Minigame Mapping Contest, Forum Donations, KZ Timer Server!

Greetings Swooblers! We have a few exciting announcements for you today! First announcement is that Swoobles is participating in a sponsored mapping contest for the Minigame server! This is very exciting, as Minigames hasn't really received any new maps in a while. Second announcement is that the forums now have their own donations! Have you wanted to stand out on the forums and pretend you're a lead!? Well now you can! And lastly, Swoobles has a new server... KZ! And it's running KZ Timer! How amazing is that? This is something that has been requested for quite some time, and I'm glad that it's finally here!

Anyway, expand the spoilers below to learn more about each announcement!

Good news everyone! The best server is about to get some brand new maps, and you're invited to participate! Swoobles, along with 6 other communities, have pitched in to host a Minigame Mapping Contest via GameBanana (formerly CSBanana). If you're interested in creating a map for the competition, please read below.

Rules:
  1. Every submission must be a playable Minigame level for CS:GO!
  2. Course style maps are not allowed.
  3. Entries must be submitted onto the site (GameBanana.com) and tagged as a contest entry before the deadline.
  4. Entries must included the banner shown in the description somewhere in the map where it is clearly visible to everybody. If you really don't want to use the banner, you can implement the all the logos/text that are on the banner in another way. Just make sure the logos are still clearly visible.
  5. If the entry is uploaded to an external site, it must state that it was created for the CSGO Minigame Mapping Contest.
  6. Submitted content must be considered "Original", entries should not be rethemes, version 2's or copies of other minigame maps.
  7. The submission can use pre-existing assets such as existing models and textures, but enough work should be done to consider the submission a 'new release' made for this competition. Simply re-uploading a previous piece of work will not count.
  8. Multiple entries are allowed, however quality is better than quantity.
  9. Each entrant may only win a maximum of one (1) prize.
  10. Team based entries are allowed, but the entrants will have to decide and agree on how to split any prizes awarded.
  11. Entries cannot be modified after the deadline except for changes to the submission profile (changing the description, notes or screenshots).
  12. Judges cannot enter or assist entrants.

Judging
  • Unique, interesting and varied activities for the players to play on.
  • Multigame style maps will be favoured, however other single gamemode style maps are still allowed and could still score well if the concept and execution are good. Course maps won't be considered and shouldn't be entered.
  • Visuals will be an important factor. Maps should look good and be well executed throughout the map.
  • Optimisation will also be considered. Maps shouldn't cause large frame drops or lag.

Prizes:
  1. 1st Place: $250
  2. 2nd Place: $100
  3. 3rd Place: $50
The deadline to enter your map is: Jul 7th, 2019 @ 11:55 pm UTC, 4:55 PM PST, 7:55 PM EST.

As most of you are already aware, hlstriker has added an option on the forums for donations. The forum donations are separate from server donations and have their own unique set of perks.

There are a few ways to access the Forum Donations section. You can click the red banner at the top of the forums when it's there (it disappears after the donation goal is met), or you can click Get Donator Perks from the top right of your screen near your name.

Forum donations are $10/mo, you can either do a 1 time donation or you can set up a subscription so it will automatically renew.

Perks are as follows:
Supporting Swoobles and keeping us online! (biggest perk tbh)
Custom title on the forums (this is different than your custom title in game!)
Custom forum profile background!
Custom forum name style!
-Change your name's color!
-Change your name's shadow color!
-Change your name's background image!
-Change your name's border image!
Custom forum post header!
-Customize all the colors!
-Your forum background will scroll along as you scroll down pages with your posts on it!

Here are a few examples of custom names. You can click the images to go to the users profile and check out their custom backgrounds as well.
[Image: ZaFn5ik.png]
[Image: mUfWrBs.png]
[Image: isZ3HCh.png]
[Image: JVW99yB.png]

Swoobles has a new server!
KZ (Climb) - 216.52.25.12:27015

KZ has joined the Dallas squad of servers! It's running KZ Timer, a highly requested plugin. This has not come without any hiccups, though. I would personally like to thank hlstriker for his assistance with this project. Without him, this would NOT have been possible. Please make sure to thank hl for his continued support! Even though you may not see much of him nowadays. I still heavily rely on him and his programming skils.

With that being said, there are still plenty of bugs with the server. If you notice anything that hasn't been reported yet, please create a Bug Report for any issues you encounter.

As with all Dallas servers, they are on an indefinite 300% points boost! This stacks with any donator points boost you have on those servers as well.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
pogchamp
[Image: ovODlCne5B876.gif]
oh shit i might go cop a month of forum donator
Awesome, new maps are coolio
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
Hey my name is feature
goober
[Image: EmTbmQo.gif]
[Image: 8468e263f4a266c46b9c6e1439bf79e5.png]
KZ POGGERS
Anyone else who can map wanna join forces ? I’ve worked pretty extensively on a jb map I’ve never submitted and feel fairly confident with hammer. Just need someone who knows More than I
[Image: tumblr_ouwd3rVvmL1twgfw0o1_r1_500.gif]
nice .
Im insane with hammer but im lazy lmk if anyone needs help
Ooh everything is so interesting. I'm pre decent with hammer maybe I'll give the map creation a go!