Amount: $10.00 - Total: $45.00

Date: Apr 14, 2019 - 10:18 am

[PENDING] [POSTED 2019-04-13] +12 by the way

Steam name: mints

Current Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222044989

Global rank and total hours played: #137 902.51

Time zone: west coast best coast

Swoobles server you most play on: Course and JailBreak

What qualifies you for being admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table I listened to a lot of the feedback, most of which commented on my rule knowledge, but in my opinion rule knowledge isn’t just studying the rules, its experience, and being around for almost over a year now i think i have quite a bit of experience, but i also have learned more rules from the AMA, like people said i should. I really do enjoy playing on the servers and i feel if i was given just the lv1 commands I could help out, and really better the server, even with just  mute/gags or slap/slays.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): I have been banned for leaving pug, and I have been banned twice for abusing commands. Instead of abusing I now want to help admins,and now I know not to leave pug without a sub.

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): no

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): (DENIED)

Have you read and understood the rules: yes

+12 LETS SEE IT
[Image: bctL8Z7.png]

Neutral, you actively try to better yourself which isnt a bad thing,  but i havent seen enough from you that says you deserve admin. You have fair rule knowledge but you still are immature. I dont have faith in the way i see you acting after you'd get admin powers and i would not like to see you fuck up if you do get them
(04-13-2019, 03:12 PM)jim Wrote: +1

Ive seen a lot of improvement from you over these past few weeks. You're rule knowledge is fine enough for level 1. I see Boop's point about your maturity but il put my trust in you.

Dont disappoint me

Your rule knowledge is still fine. You have proved me wrong to trust you ab your maturity. Your handling of your -reps and how ive seen u acting recently make me change this.
Neutral
I was talking to some admins last night about when this app is going to be posted and what reps they are going to give. I've noticed a change and that's good and all, but as boop said I see you immature, and you try to spark shit for no reason. Its also pretty annoying when you're begging people for +'s on your app. I might change my rep if I see something drastic happen.
[Image: rWzvrkc.png]
+0 Tbh I don’t really like u mints but tbh i already see u as a lvl 1 u help new ppl out u have great rule knowledge and you help CT’s a lot from what I see. U have read ur feedback from ur last app and I have to say u changed (in a good way) even tho ik u still don’t like me.

GL <3
[Image: ElaborateMealyGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif]
+1
Good man! mints is a calm and respectful player now. he knows the rules well and i hate to see when people call mints burdensome.

goodluck
[Image: qES61l4.png]
[Image: orGygo0.png]
(04-13-2019, 11:06 PM)Rush3r Wrote: Neutral

I frown upon people who beg for +1's and I see you fall under that category a wee bit. You have improved a lot though. (I did like when you never used your mic though, as you never had any incidents.) You have improved a lot on your rule knowledge though. I would +0 you had I have had more playtime with you. I will watch you this week and maybe change my rep.
(ps I was thinking about this rep since I first talked to you about your application)
You were doing fine, till you created this application. It has made you way more annoying and borderline me !sg/!sm'ing you. Personally I think you need a wee bit more before you are mature enough. I don't see much maturity in you.
[You probably will be accepted if you get a few more reps, but I want you to think real hard before you say or type stuff. You might think stuff goes unnoticed, but you'd be wrong. Trust me; i'll be watching you real hard.]

Also please stop (in)directly asking for +1's.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: toya.png]
1000th Jailbreak Forum thread is mine!
+1
Cool dude, great rule knowledge, would make a great level 1. GL!
[Image: m17cyzf.png]
+1

Tremendous improvement since last application. You know the rules and joke around alot just try not to take things seriously as much (As in I joke qround about -1ing you and I feel like you take it seriously lol). I can trust you with level 1 and honestly think you can handle it at your current state.

Goodluck.
+0

I'm not an admin so I can't +1 but he is nice now helps people with rules and new players and the only thing barring him from helping more is not being an admin so +1 if I could but I can't so =0