jgfcool

Server: Jailbreak

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $40.00

Date: May 7, 2019 - 10:34 am

[POSTED 2019-03-15] BriskIcedTea Level 3 Application v2.0

Steam Name: BriskIcedTea

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121283293

Current level and desired level: 2 -> 3

Server(s) you most play on: (Most played to least played) Course, JB, Bhop, KZ.

Why you deserve to be promoted: There are multiple reasons why I think that I deserve to be promoted
in my eyes at least:

1. I've gotten used to level 2 commands completely and understand how to use every one of them correctly
(On course which is my main). And honestly, I don't see any more room for growth as a level 2 for me.

2. I have grown a lot as a person and an admin through the last year of being level 2 (Specifically 
these past 45 days after getting denied). I have learned many things from many admins and gotten a lot
of input on what my flaws were and I have since patched them up in order to be ready to handle level 3.

3. Course is very lacking inactive level 3 admins. Right now on course I can only name 2 level 3's that
play on a regular basis (As in not just come on to ban someone every now and then). I feel that I 
could most definitely only benefit the server from becoming a level 3.

4. Course has problems with hackers a lot. Now getting steam ID and reporting it in discord is certainly easy yes.
BUT, instead of taking the time to do that and bothering non-course level 3's I could easily just do it myself.
I've had to call like 5+ level 3's on for hackers in the past 45ish days and it honestly gets old. I would love
to make the process a lot more smooth and simpler.

5. As cliche as this is I genuinely love this server and everyone on it. I love talking to the community and with other
admins and taking this step up is something that I've been working towards for a while now. It would be an honor
to take this role as an admin and step up my game even more. I'm going to be honest, when I posted my last
application I was nowhere near fit for level 3 as seen by how negatively it ended up. Even though I got denied
I took every single bit of criticism and turned that into a reason to get better and a reason to work harder to get
level 3. I really want this. Thank you for ready through all of this and taking the time to leave a rep if you do.
Let's get this bread.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):

https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10954.html Level 1, Accepted.
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11214.html Level 2, Accepted.
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12489.html Level 3, Denied.
+1
great admin, good rule knowledge, and a chill dude. GL
[Image: m17cyzf.png]
+1 

-Brings a fun and enjoyable atmosphere when on our servers
-Has great potential
-Could bring much more to the community with /ban
-Appreciated by the players
-Trusted in my opinion
[Image: cfuIebk.png]
+0

In my opinion, Brisk is one of the most dedicated course lvl 2's out there. From his last app, he recognized his room for improvement and acted towards making himself a better admin, therefore he is always open for feedback. Secondly, he always goes out of his way to try to present himself as a good player in this community and does whatever he can to provide the best experience for everyone in the server. He is definitely an experienced candidate for level 3 powers, but his experience is not the only thing expressing him as a good candidate, but it is his kindness and his ability to handle certain situations immensely maturely and flawlessly. Brisk always knows what he is doing throughout his player sessions in the server and IMO is one of the most fun people to play with. He is very laid back on certain situations and he always strives to step up as necessary. He is a great teacher and a rly good friend!

Keep up the good work!

GL<3
[Image: giphy.gif]
Neutral

hesitant to give a rep on this app because you put jb under servers played. Do you currently/plan on using powers on jb?

otherwise, chill guy and relax, not sure ab cheater knowledge (detecting cheats and shit)
Neutral

Since I dont really play course anymore i cannot give you a positive rep right now but I am gonna try to play course this coming week and I will hopefully change my rep to a positive one.
When i was active on course you were acting nice to everyone, you were using your commands and just overall being a good admin.

Good Luck!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Neutral

Okay, you've improved tremendously since last app. I dont see you allowing toxicity and that stuff anymore. I dont know about your cheater detection so I cant comment on that. Other than that, try to improve on jb commands and authority and that stuff.
(03-15-2019, 07:14 AM)Light Wrote: Neutral

hesitant to give a rep on this app because you put jb under servers played. Do you currently/plan on using powers on jb?

otherwise, chill guy and relax, not sure ab cheater knowledge (detecting cheats and shit)

I don't plan on using level 3 powers on JB until I put WAY more time into it. I put JB on servers played because I play it sometimes to learn it.
+0
I think brisk could handle level 3. He seems like a cool guy, and on course he is always in conversations about rules, or other things. Time and time again brisk has shown his rule knowledge to be good enough (FOR COURSE) for lvl 3.

Also bumping this thread because brisk has 60 hours in the past 30 days. He's active enough where people should be able to give him a dignified rep.
[Image: rWzvrkc.png]
+0
good ruleknowledge and good admin
gl
[Image: kvmGqK2fpVkku5raaW]