jgfcool

Server: Jailbreak

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $40.00

Date: May 7, 2019 - 10:34 am

[POSTED 2019-03-06] 2 more lvls till I can become inactive <3

Steam Name: GangMember

Current Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:245093301

Current level and desired level: 1 ------> 2

Server(s) you most play on Jailbreak : (Most), pug, retakes, and course.

Why you deserve to be promoted: Hello people thanks for the wonderful feedback and acceptance on my last app, over the past 45+ days I feel like I have grown tremendously as a player an admin, I feel as if I use my lvl 1 commands to there utmost full extent and I feel as if me having lvl 2 could help swoobles in an abundance of ways. I may have fun in admin chat, but I know how to work with players and help burdens know when they're wrong and help them to change there attitude. I have also grown to know swoobles as a community, I have met many new players and I am very grateful for swoobles allowing me to do so.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12214.html ( denied ) 
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10111.html ( denied )
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-9888.html ( denied )
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12448.html ( accepted )

Thank you all so much for reading my promotion application, thank you all once again for this wonderful opportunity.

Best regards,

Gang <3

i was very critical of you getting admin in the first place. tbh you have defied my expectations as a level one (which were admittedly low) but not to the point of bolstering my confidence in you as a level 2. you contribute to toxicity as opposed to dealing with it a lot of the time. your rule knowledge doesn't particularly stand out to me either. keep growing as a level one kenu. you've made tremendous progress over these past few months, dont let negative reps like this revert you back to that.

Average rule knowledge and I wouldn't trust you with ct banning people
[Image: ovODlCne5B876.gif]

Not great enough rule knowledge for level 2. What I am about to say happened in January: when i gave you some feedback as to when you slayed instead of muting and that stuff, you got all mad at me and threatened to report me for questioning your authority. I have not much playtime to evaluate whether that was a 1 time thing or not but you cant (I've had this same problem) adopt an authoritative attitude. Drop that attitude and work on your rule knowledge and you'll see you'll become a much better admin.

Whenever I see you on pug you're always either being toxic towards everyone you don't like or telling them to shut up. I wouldn't trust someone like this with the power of CT banning. However, you're clearly nowhere near as bad as you were a few months ago so if you keep making progress at this rate you'll be able to fly through the admin levels. Good luck Mr.
[Image: IaCs3U6.png]
Neutral

I think that your rule knowledge is decent and you seem very friendly and i have not seen you toxic even once. Only thing that i think you do better is to use your commands more because i dont really see you using commands, you have been helping out other admins in admin chat a lot but you dont seem to use your commands that much.
[Image: giphy.gif]

+1 - Defied my expectations. Jokes around on pug but who doesn’t? Decent rule knowledge, generally calm and untoxic. 

Good luck.
[Image: tumblr_ouwd3rVvmL1twgfw0o1_r1_500.gif]
(03-06-2019, 05:22 PM)Rush3r Wrote: -.5

Not great enough rule knowledge for level 2. What I am about to say happened in January: when i gave you some feedback as to when you slayed instead of muting and that stuff, you got all mad at me and threatened to report me for questioning your authority. I have not much playtime to evaluate whether that was a 1 time thing or not but you cant (I've had this same problem) adopt an authoritative attitude. Drop that attitude and work on your rule knowledge and you'll see you'll become a much better admin.

Hey rusher im going to respond to your comment about what happend in January, the reason I got mad was because I was feeling like you were disregarding my slay, and practically telling the player that was being toxic it was ok, he had warden mute power and he was being a dick, I warned him over voice chat over 2 times and then decided to slay. I then asked the toxic player to please join the terrorist team for a round or two to cool off, you decided to tell the player its ok to stay on ct and he still kept being toxic, I relise now that I should not have acted that way and should have had a better response to what you were doing. I felt attacked by you, you complete disregarded my athorthy and made me feel like my job as an admin was worthless. It would have been one thing if you asked me in admin chat, for a matter of fact you wernt even there during the situation that it happend. 

Anways best regards, 

Gang
Neutral

good intentions, chill guy. could work on toxicity and rule knowledge gl tho

might change later
BUMP

Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.