Chrono - Profile Above 
Kinder - Profile Above
Monster - Profile Above
Troopley - Profile Above
Festive - https://swoobles.com/player-database/208348-festive

No subs yet.
[Image: tumblr_ouwd3rVvmL1twgfw0o1_r1_500.gif]
[Image: 1k682ix.png]

Team $AUSAGEBOY$ has defeated Team Hypnotic and advances to the FINALS!!

The next game will be Team jclubz ft Chrono vs Team Winner's Gang next weekend.

Our official streamer Bluish_Azul
Team Winner's Gang has been disqualified. This is a hard decision for me. But honestly I am forced to make it. I am not happy about this and I'm disappointed that its come to this. For the past couple hours the tourney organizers have been discussing this whole issue so I'll explain what has happened to everyone.

After the Winner's Gang vs jclubz ft Chrono game allegations of a member of Winner's Gang's Dei cheating were made by a few members of the opposing team and people who watched the stream. Namely the accuser was Chrono. Light, Kach, and I spent severaly hours in discord discussing what do to and reviewing the demos of both games played by Winner's Gang. We're pretty sure he cheats but thats really subsidiary to our real reasoning.

During the games "Dei", who will be referred to now as fister, was using an alt account. I was already aware of this, Ive been aware of this for over 2 weeks. Many have asked me how this has just now become an issue if I have been fine with it for so long. While I knew that fister was on an alt. I didn't know the reasons behind him being on one or what the team had tried to do before I found out he was on an alt.

On the 16th I believe, when I found out about fister i found his main swoobles game profile. On it there were no bans for cheating and the game was already 10 rounds in and not wanting to mess up the stream and pause things I didn't go further than that and just allowed fister to play despite my no alts rule and my better judgement.

Team Winner's Gang purposefully hid fister and his past from me. Because of the cheating allegations against him we checked out his main's steam account. We found a vac ban and a game ban month. We went back to this thread, which if you are part of the discord you know is just the old place where i put all the info now i goes in discord really quick. In this thread I asked the captains to post their team members along with their game profiles. Fisters discord name was kirito before he found out that I knew it was him. His steam name wasn't fister. Taco (Winner's Gang's captain) posted that kirito would be playing, not fister. We watched the both of the games over again in the demos and have been convinced that he was cheating and received similar opinions coming from the lead level. Formal reports for each game have either been submitted or are being written.

Despite all this we were going to simply disqualify fister. But because of how the quarterfinal Winner's Gang vs Abyss match was and how many clutches fister won in both games we could not in good conscience just let Winner's Gang continue. The preliminary decision that we seemed likely to announce at the time was that fister could not play but if he wasn't banned from swoobles through our reports then his team would be allowed to replay their Abyss match and (if they won) then their jclubz match with a sub. If all of what we knew then was known before the tourney we would've just asked Taco to pick someone else and this could have been avoided.

We got taco into the voice call to tell him all this but we decided to ask him some stuff. I asked him if he knew it was fister when he wrote that kirito would be playing in this thread. He told me he did not. When we asked kane the same question kane said that he did know. Considering the fact that fister knows Taco irl and they are very good friends I couldn't believe Taco's answer.

When Light, Kach, and I realized that Taco had lied to us we decided to disqualify him as well. At this point we had to decide of we were going to disqualify the entire team or if we would allow the to originally stated subs to fill the spots of the dq'd players. Honestly we thought that we were putting way to much in scheduling new matches and finding ways around the dq's just so that this team that lied to us and hid things from us could play. Taco being the captain played a significant role in this as well.

We decided to disqualify the team and invalidate all games it has played. Abyss will be playing Jclubz for the spot in the finals.

I am extremely saddened by how this has turned out. I wanted to make a fun tournament for all of us to enjoy in this wonderful community of ours. When I first wrote this thread I thought it would be a cool way to do something for Swoobles! . Cheating against randoms in comp is one thing. But against your friends? Against us? Its shameful. A free tournament for money is a great thing to get people involved. Respect the game. The cheating is something I feel fister should be deeply sorry for to Azul and Chrono. But what makes me most angry is the lies and what Team Winner's Gang hid from me. Taco lied to my face and his team was not outright with me about fisters past.

I'm disappointed guys
btw guys, the prize pool is now reduced. an anonymous donator unfortunately pulled out of the tournament, and the combined prize pool is now 182$, (about 36.4$ per person)

I know this sucks but what can you do... rip
Not sure if I should ask this in this thread so sorry if this isn’t supposed to go here. I was just wondering when the next tournament would be and if there would be any changes to it. Thanks.
The next tourney will be this summer and after that theyll be actually annual. I made this one quite hastily so summer should make scheduling a lot easier. As for differences you should probably check out the discord for the tourney, thats where i update everything.
(03-05-2019, 09:04 PM)friendly Wrote: The next tourney will be this summer and after that theyll be actually annual. I made this one quite hastily so summer should make scheduling a lot easier. As for differences you should probably check out the discord for the tourney, thats where i update everything.

Thanks!
Congrats to Team Abyss for winning the first annual jimvitational!!! They have received their prize of 56.40$ each!