Date: Mar 14, 2019 - 09:29 pm

Boobie boobington

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $20.00

Date: Mar 14, 2019 - 03:28 pm

[POSTED 2019-01-09] Tree's Admin Application

Steam Name: Tree

Current Steam Igasp STEAM_0:1:41678169

Global rank and total hours played: Global rank 1460, ~162 hours as of this post.

Time zone: Eastern

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Course

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: Most importantly, I am very familiar with the rules on the server. I have been paying attention to the actions of other admins as well, so I do have a grasp of the commands and what to do in ceratin situations. I very much enjoy playing on course and having fun with the community, and I believe that I bring a level of maturity that allows me to discern when things have gone too far and require action (toxicity, racism, mic spam, etc.), and which also allows me to stay calm and collected whenever necessary. I routinely make an effort to be kind and help out other players with issues and commands on the server, as well as with actual gameplay. I also always encourage others to follow the rules, even when there are no admins on, which is part of the reason I am applying, as I am quite active and I also play at odd hours when an admin is not usually present. I have past experience in an administive position as an officer in a guild in World of Warcraft, managing large numbers of players in raids, so I stongly believe I would rarely get overwhelmed with a larger server population, and I am comfortable completing day to day obligations as required. Overall, I want to see the server expand and would like to make it a more welcoming and friendly place to stay; I believe that I have shown, in the time I have been playing, that this is something I would be able to handle.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): No

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): No

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): None

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes
No rep ~ I can't give rep since I don't play course

This is just a suggestion for you

It has been a while since anyone gave feedback in this app. You need to try to get feedback to improve yourself as a player, and you need people who know you are ready to be admin. I can see a little bit that you are dedicated to getting admin so take that and try to get on more and interact with the people on course and ask for constructive feedback for your app!

GL!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0

Very nice guy to play with, very active and friendly towards swoobles community. He definitely seems to have his rule knowledge down as well. One thing I may suggest is getting on mic more to be interactive with people.
Good luck!
+0 i cant +1 bc of lack of play time with you but you seem to be active, mature and able to deal with lvl1 commands.
+1
I see potential in you and you're a pretty chill dude. Has rule knowledge down to a point on course and i've never had any issues with you being toxic or disrespectful. Good luck
[Image: WriHBiq.png]
+0
Tree seems like a very mature person and would know what to do in many diverse situations. He has good rule knowledge on course and would be a good help when other admins aren't on. He is a chill dude and helps others on the server. I have never seen him do anything that would make me think he wasn't fit for admin.

Good Luck
+Bump

Please provide this applicant with more feedback.
[Image: 7K3Pm0l.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
+0
lack of playtime with you, but I did play a pug with you, and you were pretty chill. I'll hop on course when I can and change my rep if I see you.
[Image: rWzvrkc.png]
+1

Ive played course a couple times with you and some pugs actually I think, but you seem like a pretty chill dude that knows the rules
You dont seem to talk much though, nothing wrong with that but as an admin if a new player needs help with a rule or something you should inform them of what they need help with (not saying you wont do that just letting you know)

gl
[Image: PwzGksc.png]
+1 played a bit of course recently and Tree was a delight on the server, he's reported cheaters to the admins and always seems to be respected when he's online. Worth a shot!