Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2018-12-29] Rush3r's Professional Admin Application

+1

Super friendly and fun guy. Has great rule knowledge (if you have to go to ama knowledge to find a reason to neutral someone, they deserve admin), and helps out a ton. Good luck rusher my man.
+1 friendly, active and he has a great rule knowledge. Rusher would be a good lvl1
+1
good guy with good rule knowledge and not a toxic bone in his body

although ur never gonna replace the old level 1 rush >Sad never
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]
i just wanna state this is a perfect case of how easy it is to get admin.
The repping rules of "you can't negatively rep someone for not helping" has really caused an increase in pointless admins that don't know shit when they get lvl 1. I'm -repping you because you haven't shown any proof that you know the knowledge an admin should have. I don't like the idea of having pointless admins, I almost guarantee rusher's command usage will look something around 95% useless admin chat jokes, and 5% actual help.

This obviously isn't something new, the current system of admin apps rewards sucking the dick of higher ups and pseudo admin-work. It's so fucking easy for players like rusher to do this.

I know for a lot of admins who think that new lvl 1s can't bother anyone, but it bothers me when it's so blatant that all these guys are doing is sucking dick for the highest level possible. SHOW TO ME you DESERVE admin, not by putting "admin app btw" in your name, not by putting bullshit binds about respect all players,

I just want to see you actually try, not this act where you wave hi to every admin that connects, complimenting them, then using dumb binds.
+1

I have played with you a lot and from what i have seen ur a great guy, you have a very good rule knowledge and you are not toxic at all. You are ready for level 1.

Good Luck!
[Image: Friends-arena_500x250_2-f4d0935e78.png]
like dad said I feel too that getting lvl 1 is getting easier which increases the amount of "braindead" admins, I'm not saying you're "braindead" I'm just saying that you didn't read the state for me to be okay and not scared by you getting lvl 1, you will probably get admin but regardless you should take my criticism in a good way and try to learn from it, if you get denied I hope in 45 days you can become less "annoying" and have a good "reputation".
[Image: KmeODYa.png]
-.5 dont think you are ready to be admin yet sorry you just need to play more and read rules some more
(12-31-2018, 05:49 AM)dad? Wrote: -1
i just wanna state this is a perfect case of how easy it is to get admin.
The repping rules of "you can't negatively rep someone for not helping" has really caused an increase in pointless admins that don't know shit when they get lvl 1. I'm -repping you because you haven't shown any proof that you know the knowledge an admin should have. I don't like the idea of having pointless admins, I almost guarantee rusher's command usage will look something around 95% useless admin chat jokes, and 5% actual help.

This obviously isn't something new, the current system of admin apps rewards sucking the dick of higher ups and pseudo admin-work. It's so fucking easy for players like rusher to do this.

I know for a lot of admins who think that new lvl 1s can't bother anyone, but it bothers me when it's so blatant that all these guys are doing is sucking dick for the highest level possible. SHOW TO ME you DESERVE admin, not by putting "admin app btw" in your name, not by putting bullshit binds about respect all players,

I just want to see you actually try, not this act where you wave hi to every admin that connects, complimenting them, then using dumb binds.

no rep-

i just wanna say something about admin being too easy to get, and shit like that. So, i definitely agree admin is pretty easy to get, level 1's can become really stupid a lot of the time, and most level 1's like that never even post promo apps because they feel themselves they dont deserve it, and dont strive to become a better admin. I think this whole thing about rush3r not deserving admin is bullshit, over the past 45 days + he has worked his ass off trying to help everyone, and sure his binds can be a little bit annoying and the sucking up, but he's in ultra tryhard mode at the moment, and I feel like this would be toned down, atleast with the binds and shit once he gets admin. so yea, basically rush3r chill on the binds and shit. Good luck
-0 I have to agree with dad and blood on this one. The promotion and the grantment of being a lvl 1 admin has been mistreated and is being profound as an easy way into being granted a portion of commands that support diffrent quantities of the server. There has been numerous times where the administration community has promoted non-worthy players as starter administraters due to th fact that they have a positive attitude among over peers or do need seem to violate any rules. I've seen countless times where these players would use these comands only for their entertainment. Acheiveing the position as a lvl 1 has been seen as a joke; people find it really simple to be a lvl 1 as they know that no effort is needed. I am not saying you are accounted as a bad player, I have seen good in you and I know I can see better. I may have been inactive for 2 months but I know how easy this pathway seems to be for aalotf players urging to get their hands on commands. I know how these commands can be used for the good in this community and It can be used for the benifit of the doubt. This goes to any of the players of this community and that they need to see this position as something they need to reach using effort and time.
Wowie, there sure are a lot of reports on this thread and if I don't do something there will surely be more to follow soon.

I'm not sure why you're all complaining about "admins that got accepted and ended up being useless" and using that as an excuse to -rep this guy. What you're essentially telling me is that you don't really have anything bad to say about this applicant, just that it has happened in the past and because he seems friendly towards admins he might be the same.

If you want the system to change you can make a post in the forum suggestion thread by Moop, admin apps suggestion thread by friendly, or create a new thread in the improvement forum. Until then you'll simply have to abide by the rules we currently have. I feel like "sucking up" to admins is a bit of a grey area, and I personally frown upon it myself to a certain extent. But if you can't oppose what that rep says, let us say you can't deny that the player is friendly and has good rule knowledge then why should you have to -rep them? Chances are they have a good chance to become a decent admin with that. What made you stand out more than this player, that makes you more worthy of having had your first application accepted?

Chances are you didn't do much different from what he is doing. Most of the applications have the exact same comments "knows the rules" "friendly towards new players" "tries to help out". If enough admins agree on that, they usually get accepted and has a chance to prove themselves. If they abuse their powers it is not much harder than to report their abuse...

I've changed dad?, BlooD c:, and Cherry's reps from -1 to -0. If whoever is counting the reps disagrees feel free to use your own discretion. I don't think these kinds of reps has been counted in the past though.