eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2018-12-22] Level 3 promotion app

Steam Name: Spiderpman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104952127

Current level and desired level: -----> 3

Server(s) you most play on: All servers except for jb.

Why you deserve to be promoted: 

If you are worried about my activity, I will be much more active over the break (so if you don't have many hours with me, I recommend waiting until the end of my app to get more time w/ me if you are going to rep or add advise/criticism) and 1 of the main reasons I haven't been very active was because of college application stuff (which should be done soon).

For my current command usage, I have stopped somewhat blindly following the lead of all the other admins and I have started to think more about what the rules actually say, than what I see other admins doing. With warnings, for instance, not too long ago almost all admins didn't give warnings for some rules that they chose (I'm not talking about bans/inappropriate links, I mean other rules that are meant to have verbal warnings (which by the way, admin discretion does not apply to, it applies to the length of timed punishments)). They would just punish someone even if it was their first minute on the server and they had no idea what the rules for our community are. In the past, I saw my command usage as too lenient, and I decided to follow all the other admins into a command hungry slaughter fest for anyone that breaks the rules, no matter the intentions. I have since realized that this is wrong, that this could just provoke the offender to break our rules on purpose. Which is really what this is all about. Having admin isn't about punishing people that break the rules, it's about deterring people from breaking the rules in the future; which for a new player, a warning is much more likely to do so than a punishment.

As for my attitude, this is obviously never a problem for anyone on the server, as it's pretty hard to get to level 1 if there is a problem with your attitude (most of the time). Whenever anyone asks for help, I'm always willing to help them, if I can. 

Level 1 rule knowledge & command use - it has only gotten better since I became an admin and probably even since I became level 2.
Level 2 rule knowledge & command use - I have gotten used to my commands and have not made a mistake in any of them throughout my entirety of being level 2 (that I can remember. If you can think of one, bring it up).
Level 3 rule knowledge & command use - For this one, I'm just gonna go through the commands that I could be using, what I know about when to use them, and how I will use them:

sm_goto - This will help me help others, it makes it quicker to get to where someone is if I need to show them something to help them.
sm_xray - This will help me to determine whether someone is cheating on the skill servers. I'm definitely not perfect with determining if someone is using shooting based cheats, however, I am aware of this and if I am not sure whether someone is cheating or not, I will ask someone to help decide.
sm_timed_punishments (7 day;10080) - This really doesn't help the server too much in the long run (as the end result is the same), it just means that I won't have to ask on the discord for someone else to do it. So it saves me and other level 3's time. On the flip side of this, whenever anyone needs a timed mute between 3 days and 7 days (or less than 3 days, but that's the case now), as long as I'm not busy, I'd be willing to get on and do it.
sm_ban & sm_addban - As I have previously stated, I'm not amazing at determining shooting based cheats if they aren't somewhat blatant. I am however better at determining if someone is bhop cheating. I am still definitely not perfect in this category either and have room to improve, but as I said before for shooting based cheats, if I am not sure, I will ask for help.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): 
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10964.html 1st level 1 app (Denied)
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11211.html 2nd level 1 app (Accepted)
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11667.html 1st level 2 app (Denied)

https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11946.html 2nd level 2 app (Accepted)
[Image: 8kdVDYR.png]
+0

Spiderp is definitely deserving of lvl 3, friendly, rule knowledge is good, can deal with even the most toughest situations, helps out other people, helps new players, i believe he would be an ideal lvl 3

GL
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0

chill guy, mature, and clearly wants what's best for the servers
decent level 2 but i hardly see you on besides your alt. most of the time ive seen you recently its you fighting with admins on discord for very small reasons :/. the major problem i see is that your last timed punishment on a player was on november 17th. and you have only used a total of 20 admin commands against players or yourself in 40 days! thats insane its almost like your not level 2, ive seen level 1s with more admin commands used and you have a greater amount of commands and giving warnings would only count for mutes. your timed punishments list should still be much longer and it looks like you take multiple week breaks. i dont see a point in having another inactive level 3.

again. cool dude, i can presume you dont have good rule knowledge on jb which is a very bad thing. as level 3 you will be needed on every server to do all sorts of important level 3 commands.
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]
Neutral

Havent talked to you much recently until like yesterday so I'm not replying but I agree with a lot of what luck said. Ur chill as fuck, we all like you. But level 3 is a big step. I think you need to be a more involved admin to get it
[Image: eG5bfTp.gif]
5th | jimvitational gang
[Image: 0loD30b.png]

https://imgur.com/AwgcYdo.png
Neutral

I like you as a player, I mean you're a fun guy to play with, but my major problem is that you will be too overwhelmed with level three material, and I am not sure of you could handle it. With that said, I don't think that is deserving of a -1, seeings as how you have a ton of other qualities that make you a great admin

Now I just want to sort of give my input on some of the other reps

For one, Spider isn't really inactive, he has 22 hours in the past 30 days, which really isn't that bad, that's almost an hour per day, and that is not even counting the hours he has on his alt

Secondly, he specifically said in his app that he does not play JB. He should not be expected to know JB rules and I do not think that is a valid reason to -rep him for (yes I know that is not the only reason but still). Yes he will need to *possibly* hop on JB once in a while to ban some guy or something, but he does not need to know all of the JB rules. That is what the other level three admins are for. They can take care of it, as 99% of the time there is another level three on.
(12-22-2018, 03:03 PM)luck Wrote: -1
decent level 2 but i hardly see you on besides your alt. most of the time ive seen you recently its you fighting with admins on discord for very small reasons :/. the major problem i see is that your last timed punishment on a player was on november 17th. and you have only used a total of 20 admin commands against players or yourself in 40 days! thats insane its almost like your not level 2, ive seen level 1s with more admin commands used and you have a greater amount of commands and giving warnings would only count for mutes. your timed punishments list should still be much longer and it looks like you take multiple week breaks. i dont see a point in having another inactive level 3.

again. cool dude, i can presume you dont have good rule knowledge on jb which is a very bad thing. as level 3 you will be needed on every server to do all sorts of important level 3 commands.
Well, I respectfully disagree with everything in your rep. As far as my activity, it was clearly explained in my app that I'm sure everyone totally read. This is the reason its been a while since I've not only used a timed punishment, but had to use a timed punishment. If you show me someone who needs a timed punishment, I'll do it. I just haven't seen anyone that has needed 1 in the past month-ish. With my alt, I guess it's just coincidental timing, I don't even have 10 hours on my alt yet, and I'm sure I won't be using my alt for swoobles very often. As for me "fighting with admins in discord", that's never happened, there's a difference between debating and fighting. Also, this wouldn't be a valid part of your rep, as not only did it not happen on the server, which is what you should be repping me on, but it even happened in admin only channels of this discord. As for jb, I'm not forced to apply for jb, in fact, I stated in my app that I was applying for every server except it. I get that I might not be as helpful as I could possibly be, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have a chance to help other servers just because I can't help jb as much.
Neutral

You are super chill and always helping people when they need an admin's help. I'm just unsure if you will keep the promise of being more active. And not to mention how you sometimes are unaware of what to do in a situation.
Bump

If you don't want to/can't rep but still have feedback for me, I'll take some feedback.
Not Repping feedback as u said:
I play jb but ur active on the discord And friendly and mature. U strive to help newer players. I’m not repping since I don’t play anything else than jb but I am giving feedback on ur performance in discord. Good luck on your app anyways!