eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2018-09-14] Level 2 promotion app

Steam Name: Spiderpman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104952127

Current level and desired level: 1 -----> 2

Servers you most play on: In general order from most often to least: Course, Bhop, Surf, Minigames, 1v1, retake, and pug.

Why you deserve to be promoted:

This is exactly what I had in my last app: "I feel that as a level 1, I can't grow much more, aside from being a bit too lenient, which I will continue to work on. I know all of the rules to know as a level one and I think that I have good rule knowledge for level 2. If for some reason, I'm not sure of a rule, I will look it up. I help people as much as I can on the server and in my opinion, I'm never toxic. Having level 2 would benefit the server by reducing the number of mutes/gags that should be time mutes/gags, but end up being just map mutes/gags. By being able to kick people, I'd be able to stop people from breaking rules, because they'd know that they'd be banned if they were to continue."

All but 2 points remain the same in my opinion. One point is my leniency, I have worked on it and now that I think about, I'd say a lot of the reason for my "leniency" was just that I was worried about making a mistake. Since my app got denied, I can't think of 1 time that I was too lenient or too worried to punish someone, that being said, I'm also not just muting people for trying to enjoy the server when they aren't breaking any rules. The other point is how I thought that me having level 2 would benefit the server. At the time I wrote my level 2 app, I almost never checked people's timed punishments, only getting a level 2 to time punish someone if I knew that I, specifically, (not anyone else) muted them before for the same reason. After I wrote that and started playing on the server with the thought of what I would've needed to do as a level 2, I started checking timed punishments. In other words, there weren't any just mutes/gags that should've been time mutes/gags coming from me after I wrote that. That being said, I almost completely disagree with what I put on my previous app, I don't think having the ability to time mute/gag would help the server too much (as it is not needed immediately), it would just make it so that I wouldn't have to bother a level 2 to get on and do it for me. As far as kicking people, that's something that would be more pressing to get the person that is breaking the rules to stop. As I've stated previously, I think all other points made in my last app remain valid.

Link to previous applications:
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10964.html 1st level 1 app (Denied)
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11211.html 2nd level 1 app (Accepted)
https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11667.html 1st level 2 app (Denied)
[Image: 8kdVDYR.png]
+0
Spiderman is a great admin overall, great attitude towards players and has great rule knowledge. Im surprised he didn't get lvl 2 last time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0
Very friendly guy, never toxic and always respectful
+0 friendly fun to play with active and knows the rules and when to use his commands
-0.5 Argues about random things. Never uses commands. sometimes' you hop on you said something random and hop of and its annoying.
(09-14-2018, 07:43 PM)DJ_Potato Wrote: -0.5 Argues about random things. Never uses commands. sometimes' you hop on you said something random and hop of and its annoying.

I don't remember any time that I argued on the server, you might have seen me debating something and perceived it as arguing, but I haven't argued on the server in a long time. As for as me "never using commands", I used a command 18 minutes before you posted that rep, so that's clearly just a lie. If I hop on and immediately hop off, it's almost always because my internet is being shitty and I need to go reset my router (occasionally I will go to check the list of players on a server and accidentally press join server), although I apologise if it bothers you, I'm probably gonna be getting better internet sometime soon. I think this rep is entirely based off of a grudge from me -repping you on your last app.
[Image: 8kdVDYR.png]
+1

Mediocre reps on last app and same with Potato's rep (wtf is that)

You can tell spiderpman cares and uses his admin maturely. We had a talk about his feedback thread and I liked his thoughts on being an admin. I Watched him on the servers and he's got great rule and command knowledge.
+1

I think you will make a great level 2 admin. I was hesitant to respond to your last app, which I do admin was unprofessional of me, but it was for a good reason. On your last app, you were a very hesitant and lenient admin. You almost didn't want to use your commands, and let other people make decisions before you, and let other administrators do their commands before you. The old you reminds me of the old Jenney, no disrespect, but he also used to be very hesitant and let other people do the administrating. Luckily, he grew out of that, and I have seen you do that also. You have taken action by jumping into situations where you see someone breaking the rules, and make the right decision. 

One of the biggest things that stands about you, at least to me, is that one time you PM'd me on Discord about me CT banning someone, and him complaining about it in chat. Instead of losing your cool and just either letting it go or getting someone to kick him, you MSG'd me, asking me to explain it so he could get a better understanding. This alone is a great quality to have, wanting other players to understand, not just get punished, but the fact that you took a situation that had nothing to do with you, and took action to try to clear up the mess is an outstanding thing that most of our current admins don't do, me included. You took a situation on JB, where your rule knowledge is, again no disrespect, very minimal, and tried to understand things for yourself, then explained it to the person who was confused. Whether or not that was just a one time thing, it really stood out to me as a reason why you should be promoted.

Other than this, you are a fun person to have on the server. As corny as your jokes are, they do bring light to the server. You are a solid administrator who would benefit from level two. I think you have had plenty of time to learn your commands as a level one, and when you get your level two commands, don't be hesitant to message me on discord asking for help with any level two commands you might need. Good job Spider
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-14-2018, 08:09 PM)Spiderpman Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:43 PM)DJ_Potato Wrote: -0.5 Argues about random things. Never uses commands. sometimes' you hop on you said something random and hop of and its annoying.

I don't remember any time that I argued on the server, you might have seen me debating something and perceived it as arguing, but I haven't argued on the server in a long time. As for as me "never using commands", I used a command 18 minutes before you posted that rep, so that's clearly just a lie. If I hop on and immediately hop off, it's almost always because my internet is being shitty and I need to go reset my router (occasionally I will go to check the list of players on a server and accidentally press join server), although I apologise if it bothers you, I'm probably gonna be getting better internet sometime soon. I think this rep is entirely based off of a grudge from me -repping you on your last app.

I know you care that's why you apply for level 2 but i know you would prob get it with or without my - so gl.(I don't see you use them a lot is what i meant)
+1

Good guy, always see him on, never seen him abuse/be toxic towards another player. He got done dirty his last lvl 2, you'll probs get it this time tho Smile

Gl!_!
[Image: giphy1_zpslja5f1gb.gif]