BriskIcedTea

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2018-07-19] Cheeky Admin App #2!

Steam Name: Monsieur Cheeky
Current Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163303509

Global rank and total hours played: Global rank #300 and 540.44 hr.

Time zone: GMT/BST

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Jailbreak

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: I believe I would make a good admin because I have gone through the rules several times and love playing on the server. I enjoy helping out newer players and those who do not fully understand all the rules. I am pretty confident in my rule knowledge at this point and feel like I can help enforce them. Since I last applied I have gone through the AMA a few times and tried to act less argumentative, as well as this I have continued to ask questions about rules I am unsure of. I understand that I still argue sometimes but who doesn't Smile. I have gone through the feedback on my last app and have tried to act on everything said. I have started being friendlier to the community and trying to make people laugh and enjoy their time on the server. Also, I believe I'll be a good admin due to my activity on the server. I think I am one of the most active players currently on the server, even with my time zone. I would consider a lot of the players on the server to be my friends, I think this would help them ask me questions about rules they are unsure of.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): No.

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): No.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11455.html

Have you read and understood the rules? Yes Smile
[Image: IaCs3U6.png]
+0 Calls me on jb when there are no admins on for help. Always respectful and kind. Tries to help out the community.
+0 Good rule knowledge Helps out with the new players fun to play with and would make a great lvl 1!

No hard feelings at all here, I hope you feel the same. I think you're a very funny person to play with, but that's it. I don't see you as anything more as of now. You often use your mic for noises you make and other unnecessary things, and I partially blame myself for not muting you as many times as I should have. I don't see you as a role model player to other players. In no way am I saying you have to be this shining beacon of light to lead all the other non-admins. I think, if this does get denied, 45 days to revamp your attitude and the way you contribute to the server (e.g. not making unnecessary noises over voice chat) would do you good. I feel you could make an okay level 1, if you have the right mindset and attitude. Good luck.
+0 taught me secrets today and was helping out a new player he knows the rules
Neutral

Im iffy on this so that's why I'm giving you a neutral. You know the rules, active af, and can help admins. But you're also immature.
[Image: NJpudMR.jpg?1]
(07-19-2018, 05:43 PM)Pink Bunny Wrote: Neutral

Im iffy on this so that's why I'm giving you a neutral. You know the rules, active af, and can help admins. But you're also immature.

I completely understand what you mean but I ASSURE you that I can be mature when needed, I just have fun acting immature. I know, it's stupid.
[Image: IaCs3U6.png]
+0

I know that you can be immature at times but this gives some players more comfort being around you. I have seen you help players multiple times and you know the rules better than some admins I know of. And I do believe if you get admin you will stop with the unnecessary noises.
[Image: 76561198073580750.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
+1 I personally see him as funny and charismatic, not immature. He knows the rules and corrects admins all the time when they mess up. I think he’ll do great. We should stop encouraging his random noises however.
Neutral

Rule knowledge fairly strong, I've seen some instances where you were confused but I'm sure those would be patched if you were giving to Admin subforum and admin chat.

Worried about behavioral issues. Like stated previously, you can act immature and do weird stuff in your mic. Definitely isn't admin-like behavior. In the past reppers have ignored this saying "they will get rid of their bad habits once they get admin", but we have current admins who STILL act like idiots. I'm worried you won't blow off your habits and will become a poor role model for the players.

Good luck