BriskIcedTea

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2018-04-03] F1iiNTYS...5th Admin Application I think.

Steam Name: F1iiNTYS

Current Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:122029282

Global rank and total hours played: #143  784.29 hours  

Time zone: EST

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Jailbreak, Course, and PUG.

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: I've been admin before, I know how to handle the commands, what the commands are, and what situation I should be using it in. My rule knowledge is said to be at par with a level two I believe this because I've been a level 1 admin for about 4 months before I was banned. I'm mature enough to be able to handle this position in the community and do not wish to cheat again. I've learned my lesson with the reset of my admin powers and 7 day ban. I know how to handle situations, I'm friendly, I can take jokes and I am really good friends with people and have gained plenty of friends while playing here. I update myself on the AMA when there new posts or questions people have. I have the answers to people that need answering or when someone needs help on the server I help. I want to only contribute to the server with positive VIBES. So yeah this will be my comeback to regain trust of people and to maintain a respectable position in this community that I will gladly be apart of. So remember, have a good day Swooblers!

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): Yes I have been server banned before, I was delaying on course 3-4 years ago, another reason why I was banned was because I was using an external assistance. What I've done to change is that I don't look forward to getting that PERM ban hammer because Swoobles is a community that I care about and I want to keep playing and interacting with. I've changed to just not stoop that low on a player field view.

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): Yes, I was using an external assistance to make me be a pitiful cheater. That's why the admin powers were taken away from me.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
  1. https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-9989.html    (DENIED) 
  2. https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10208.html   (DENIED)
  3. https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10362.html   (DENIED)
  4. https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10568.html   (ACCEPTED)
  5. https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-10845.html   (DENIED PROMO APP) BANHAMMER

Have you read and understood the rules? Yes, I have read and understood the rules on all of the servers, including the AMA, and I usually read up on the new posts whenever I see a couple new posts or weren't sure about this certain situation.
[Image: 4kql5O2.gif]
+1

f1iintys is a good player, knowledgable, and a friendly guy. He knows the rules and has the experience to enforce them. Definitely should have gotten level 2, but he was a cheating little nub.

cheats are bad, don't do them kids.

glhf
Neutral

Kinda messed up that an admin would cheat on the server they are spossed to protect from cheaters... i dont really see why you should get admin back. not seen you as an active player looking to make things better.

Good luck
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]
NEUTRAL (leaning towards -1)

I agree with luck in a way, but I don't think that cheaters shouldn't be able to get admin or get admin back, but you haven't shown any dedication to trying to get admin back. In a way, I think you've gone downhill in your behavior. Even when you were a level 1, I never saw anything that caught my attention as a good admin, you seemed to let other people admin instead of jumping in and doing it yourself. I could be wrong about your intentions, hence the neutral rep. I'll be watching you this week and going over demos and will change my rep accordingly.
꧁꧂꧁꧂

You were mainly a course admin and you were using scripts? I don't think you deserve admin back after scripting. When I played you could also be rude to players. You are also applying less than a month after being banned. I think if you are going to get admin back ever you need to wait a while. Clean yourself up flinty show the community you can do more good than bad this time around. Good luck
Stop shitpost abuse 2k18 shitposting is great!
(04-03-2018, 09:09 PM)grape Wrote: NEUTRAL (leaning towards -1)

I agree with luck in a way, but I don't think that cheaters shouldn't be able to get admin or get admin back, but you haven't shown any dedication to trying to get admin back. In a way, I think you've gone downhill in your behavior. Even when you were a level 1, I never saw anything that caught my attention as a good admin, you seemed to let other people admin instead of jumping in and doing it yourself. I could be wrong about your intentions, hence the neutral rep. I'll be watching you this week and going over demos and will change my rep accordingly.

The last time we played with eachother at the same time on jailbreak was march 28 where you spent 8 seconds playing time and 14 passive. https://swoobles.com/map-session-databas...atoes_v1-1 

The one before this map where we last played with eachother which was actually a half decent amount of time where you could have seen me dedicating and working back to trying to get admin was march 21 where you spent about 20 mins on the map with me https://swoobles.com/map-session-databas...ma_v5_beta

https://swoobles.com/map-session-databas...oonjail_v2 this day was also where i spent 20 minutes on the map and where you spent 8 minutes and this was on march 17th.

I don't mean this in a mean way but those are the times where i think you would actually have a good amount of time to evaluate whether im working to get admin back and actually putting in the effort to keep my behavior, my attitude, and my rule knowledge admin like.
So please try to play a little more with me before trying to saying a neutral (leaning towards -1) because it seems like you are going off of "blurred thoughts" from almost a month ago.

I meant to say i dont mean this in a mean way but you havent spent enough time to actually evaluate, most of your playtimes on jailbreak have been 9 seconds-9 minutes with an exemption of a map where you play almost 20 minutes.

no effort in getting back admin. breaks rules intentionally. ex: baiting multiple times during maps when told to stop
(04-03-2018, 10:00 PM)Death Bowl Wrote: -.5

You were mainly a course admin and you were using scripts? I don't think you deserve admin back after scripting. When I played you could also be rude to players. You are also applying less than a month after being banned. I think if you are going to get admin back ever you need to wait a while. Clean yourself up flinty show the community you can do more good than bad this time around. Good luck

It was almost two months ago. I wasn't mainly a course admin I was a split jailbreak and course admin. I didn't use scripts I used macros. I'm almost never rude to players because after the ban i started using my mic a little less due to my embarrassment and disappointment in myself for using the macros. Also i can't apply after being banned for at least 45 days. Not trying to be a dick but please get some statements in a -.5 rep right before you just go and post it. Thanks.
(04-03-2018, 10:08 PM)nam Wrote: -1

no effort in getting back admin. breaks rules intentionally. ex: baiting multiple times during maps when told to stop

I can recall the time you used admin commands on me recently, it was because i was standing on a button without moving, not once have i baited on jailbreak. You have slayed me because i got LR from a game UNINTENTIONALLY while telling the t's you don't have to go but they still went and died. Not once did I bait, i do not break rules intentionally at all and i dont know how you're able to say this with confidence. You've also never told me to stop when i sat on the button, you slayed me then the round continued. I am putting effort into getting admin back but you don't see this somehow.
(04-03-2018, 10:04 PM)F1iiNTYS Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:02 PM)F1iiNTYS Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 09:09 PM)grape Wrote: NEUTRAL (leaning towards -1)

The last time we played with eachother at the same time on jailbreak was march 28 where you spent 8 seconds playing time and 14 passive. https://swoobles.com/map-session-databas...atoes_v1-1 

The one before this map where we last played with eachother which was actually a half decent amount of time where you could have seen me dedicating and working back to trying to get admin was march 21 where you spent about 20 mins on the map with me https://swoobles.com/map-session-databas...ma_v5_beta

https://swoobles.com/map-session-databas...oonjail_v2 this day was also where i spent 20 minutes on the map and where you spent 8 minutes and this was on march 17th.

I don't mean this in a mean way but those are the times where i think you would actually have a good amount of time to evaluate whether im working to get admin back and actually putting in the effort to keep my behavior, my attitude, and my rule knowledge admin like.
So please try to play a little more with me before trying to saying a neutral (leaning towards -1) because it seems like you are going off of "blurred thoughts" from almost a month ago.

I meant to say i dont mean this in a mean way but you havent spent enough time to actually evaluate, most of your playtimes on jailbreak have been 9 seconds-9 minutes with an exemption of a map where you play almost 20 minutes.
I didn't -1 for specifically that reason (and the reason I stated), the amount of time I've played with you so far since your unban has been negative, but I didn't want to give you an unfair -rep seeing as I haven't played a lot of time with you recently. Like I said I'm watching demos and deciding if my rep will stay neutral or change to -1 in the next week.
꧁꧂꧁꧂
Quote:I can recall the time you used admin commands on me recently, it was because i was standing on a button without moving, not once have i baited on jailbreak. You have slayed me because i got LR from a game UNINTENTIONALLY while telling the t's you don't have to go but they still went and died. Not once did I bait, i do not break rules intentionally at all and i dont know how you're able to say this with confidence. You've also never told me to stop when i sat on the button, you slayed me then the round continued. I am putting effort into getting admin back but you don't see this somehow.
You definitley have baited on jailbreeak. Standing next to t's crouching next to them having your back turned is really not baiting I guess. Tempting t's to knife you is not bait I guess. I suggest you to take constructive criticism and not dig yourself in a hole by denying all of this.