Please help donate to keep the website and database online.

$20.00 / $25.00

Click here to donate and get access to customize your forum name and profile.

Recent Donations

BriskIcedTea

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $110.00

Date: Jul 23, 2019 - 10:34 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $40.00

Date: Jul 22, 2019 - 11:02 am

RaiD

Server: Pug East (#1)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $5.00

Date: Jul 21, 2019 - 03:53 am

OlliiillO

Date: Jul 20, 2019 - 02:24 am

jgfcool

Server: Jailbreak

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $60.00

Date: Jul 15, 2019 - 11:27 am

bean saucé 

Server: Website

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $75.00

Date: Jul 13, 2019 - 11:21 am

Boobie boobington

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $40.00

Date: Jul 12, 2019 - 11:39 am

Yota_Ninja 

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $2,879.44

Date: Jul 12, 2019 - 10:03 am

Jaydenツ

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $20.00

Date: Jul 11, 2019 - 01:58 pm

jgfcool

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $60.00

Date: Jul 4, 2019 - 11:56 am

hype

Server: Minigames

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $580.00

Date: Jul 4, 2019 - 10:12 am

D4wGhosty

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $133.75

Date: Jul 4, 2019 - 10:11 am

Specta

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $760.00

Date: Jul 2, 2019 - 10:21 am

V2 p4rdox3

Date: Jun 28, 2019 - 06:16 pm

Zzuby

Amount: $10.00 - Total: $100.00

Date: Jun 28, 2019 - 02:04 am

Return of the Store!

I want my items back Sad
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 6445d558d3c8658cc4e8ccca30a3d222.gif]
Nice good
[Image: XUqmuF3.jpg?1]
Thank you HL!!!!!!!
[Image: Pye0xI6.png]
[Image: ANpRTVd.png]
Yo yo yo

Make sure the STEAM ID on the top of the site matches the steam id you wish to buy items for. If it does not, log out of the forums, and sign in with steam using the account you wish to spend the points on.

Make sure the STEAM ID on the top of the site matches the steam id you wish to buy items for. If it does not, log out of the forums, and sign in with steam using the account you wish to spend the points on.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
too hard to convert former playtime to points ?
(02-22-2018, 02:17 PM)Spartaan Wrote: too hard to convert former playtime to points ?

We already did in the form of a point bonus. That happened months ago.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
Is there any intent to re-implement old features? I liked the "display settings" before. Where I could make certain items invisible to myself, or to specific teams.
It really only mattered for JB. It was nice to be a T player, and automatically look like [most] terrorists. The trail teleporter glitch* really made this setting seem important to me. Then when I joined CT I had the gear displays to all, except trail.

*If you take a teleporter it instantly draws the trail from point to point. Anyone with map knowledge will know you're rebelling, and where, even if they didn't know there was a rebeller previously.

Will there be any intent to return the seasonal rewards (not to people, just as available items). The nimbus like cloud, sparkles, fireworks, etc.? Anorexic and Fatso?
[Image: gE35etN.gif]
(02-24-2018, 02:31 PM)Big Wet Wrote: Is there any intent to re-implement old features? I liked the "display settings" before. Where I could make certain items invisible to myself, or to specific teams.
It really only mattered for JB. It was nice to be a T player, and automatically look like [most] terrorists. The trail teleporter glitch* really made this setting seem important to me. Then when I joined CT I had the gear displays to all, except trail.

*If you take a teleporter it instantly draws the trail from point to point. Anyone with map knowledge will know you're rebelling, and where, even if they didn't know there was a rebeller previously.

Will there be any intent to return the seasonal rewards (not to people, just as available items). The nimbus like cloud, sparkles, fireworks, etc.? Anorexic and Fatso?

Would love to see seasonal rewards return! Would add an element of challenge and insentive to play. Also what about player and item colours back? I loved making my toro inue mask a pikachu ^.^
[Image: tumblr_ouwd3rVvmL1twgfw0o1_r1_500.gif]
(02-24-2018, 02:31 PM)Big Wet Wrote: Is there any intent to re-implement old features? I liked the "display settings" before. Where I could make certain items invisible to myself, or to specific teams.

Russian said it would be back in shoutbox
(02-22-2018, 05:03 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 02:17 PM)Spartaan Wrote: too hard to convert former playtime to points ?

We already did in the form of a point bonus. That happened months ago.

you're giving me *1.8 after 1700 hours of playtime, how bout you give me about 20 points/30 min * 1700 hours * 60 minutes / hour points instead? thanks