Server: Jailbreak (US)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $130.00

Date: Sep 2, 2017 - 06:09 am

1Step2Short

Server: Course (US)

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $130.00

Date: Sep 2, 2017 - 06:06 am

small !freekill rant//feedback

This is a little discussion I want to talk about real quick. A lot of admins/guards have been accusing me for freekill abuse in game which is fine, but I have a few things to say about say This. I think the whole “abuse” is not right. I got freekilled once, and when I did “!freekill” I had a reasonable description Of what I thought went on. I was deemed abusing freekill. But then he relized he made a mistake, and meant to kill someone who went in vents, then the freekill was valid. Doesent this mean I didn’t abuse? I think abuse is something that contradicts what happens. Say you get killed for being killed for not completing climb in time, and giving a lame excuse when he was reasonably killed for not competing said mini game in time. Sometimes I don’t know what’s going on and I get killed and I feel like it was too nazi/irrelevant. So I want to ask the warden and CT’s for a clear reasoning and an overview of what the orders were if maybe I was mistaken. Also, I find it annoying when I use freekill for the first time in 1 day and get called abuse. Shouldn’t it really be abuse if someone uses it all the time?

Long story short: It shouldn’t be abuse if it’s relevant to the scenario even if it was declined as a real freekill.
(09-23-2017, 03:14 AM)eastcoastrider Wrote: This is a little discussion I want to talk about real quick. A lot of admins/guards have been accusing me for freekill abuse in game which is fine, but I have a few things to say about say This. I think the whole “abuse” is not right. I got freekilled once, and when I did “!freekill” I had a reasonable description Of what I thought went on. I was deemed abusing freekill. But then he relized he made a mistake, and meant to kill someone who went in vents, then the freekill was valid. Doesent this mean I didn’t abuse? I think abuse is something that contradicts what happens. Say you get killed for being killed for not completing climb in time, and giving a lame excuse when he was reasonably killed for not competing said mini game in time. Sometimes I don’t know what’s going on and I get killed and I feel like it was too nazi/irrelevant. So I want to ask the warden and CT’s for a clear reasoning and an overview of what the orders were if maybe I was mistaken. Also, I find it annoying when I use freekill for the first time in 1 day and get called abuse. Shouldn’t it really be abuse if someone uses it all the time?

Long story short: It shouldn’t be abuse if it’s relevant to the scenario even if it was declined as a real freekill.

Yeah, there would be no abuse in that situation. When I think of /freekill abuse, I think of someone who has no valid reason to use the command. If you use /freekill multiple times after a death, its abuse(and if it was a freekill but no admins are on, you are SOL. An admin has to be there to witness the scene to be able to determine if someone gets 1'upd), if you use /freekill after every death, its abuse, if you use /freekill for any reason besides the fact you got freekilled; or more than once, its abuse. You should never get accused of abusing a command when you used it for a valid reason(the CT killing the wrong person in your situation). And the fact that you didn't use it in a while just emphasizes my point.

You should never accuse someone of anything unless you have proof of them abusing that specific thing, and you have thought it over to make sure they aren't right.
You shouldn't be using freekill as a messaging system to question every time your are killed
cookie awoo
One thing I want to point out is that there are many admins that assumes !freekill used as an abuse. In fact, the admins doesn't even bother to check if it was a freekill or not.

I think you should use the freekill command with a valid reason of why you thought you were freekill. If you are confused upon why you were freekilled, you could ask an admin or ask the person who killed you. As Cookie stated, freekill is not a command to question why you were killed all the time.
[Image: 1QHNPil.png]
[Image: 29IcMx6.png]
So everyone sees this.

(09-23-2017, 04:23 AM)Cookie Wrote: You shouldn't be using freekill as a messaging system to question every time your are killed
[Image: 8HAhuzH.gif][Image: aiCHAKH.gif]
I think a command similar to freekill would be good. Something that gets the point across of I'm not saying I was freekilled, I just don't understand why I died.

Try to remember how experienced all of us are. We know when we die if we should have. I think it's worth my wasted time on people who know why they were killed but think they can get a 1up if it helps newer players understand their faults, and helps them survive in the future. For example when I kill newer players I try to announce on mic why I killed them.
[Image: 6mmNZSq.gif]
(09-23-2017, 04:23 AM)Cookie Wrote: You shouldn't be using freekill as a messaging system to question every time your are killed

I dont use freekill ALL the time when i die. its just when i use it and its denied its autimatically my fault and i abused the command, apparently....

but, that one incident does come to show that i did not abuse freekill and rather he did freekill me on accident and relised it after i used the command. thats why i always check.
(09-23-2017, 03:14 AM)eastcoastrider Wrote: This is a little discussion I want to talk about real quick. A lot of admins/guards have been accusing me for freekill abuse in game which is fine, but I have a few things to say about say This. I think the whole “abuse” is not right. I got freekilled once, and when I did “!freekill” I had a reasonable description Of what I thought went on. I was deemed abusing freekill. But then he relized he made a mistake, and meant to kill someone who went in vents, then the freekill was valid. Doesent this mean I didn’t abuse? I think abuse is something that contradicts what happens. Say you get killed for being killed for not completing climb in time, and giving a lame excuse when he was reasonably killed for not competing said mini game in time. Sometimes I don’t know what’s going on and I get killed and I feel like it was too nazi/irrelevant. So I want to ask the warden and CT’s for a clear reasoning and an overview of what the orders were if maybe I was mistaken. Also, I find it annoying when I use freekill for the first time in 1 day and get called abuse. Shouldn’t it really be abuse if someone uses it all the time?

Dude, "perectly reasonable free kill message" the reason I deemex your message "abuse" was because you literally spammed ? ! Like what does that tell us as admins - "describe your death via free kill" - ?????????? Is not a description. Learn to use the command and then come back and make a thread on abuse.
Ape and Retard
Fucking lol
[Image: 8HAhuzH.gif][Image: aiCHAKH.gif]
(09-23-2017, 01:59 PM)Chrono Wrote:

Dude, "perectly reasonable free kill message" the reason I deemex your message "abuse" was because you literally spammed ? ! Like what does that tell us as admins - "describe your death via free kill" - ?????????? Is not a description. Learn to use the command and then come back and make a thread on abuse.

That's a wrap. /thread
cookie awoo