Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

Hello

I am new to the clan and i instantly fell in love with the Jb server.
I was tired of people in other clans being rude to me so i decided to pay for Admin.

Instantly people were being rude to me and i silenced one of them to calm them down. Ruby called me out of abuse and i couldnet take it.

I am not asking for my money back i just want more respect.

If i dont know a rule dont flip out
Your server is just very different from all the others so it is kinda hard to get to know the rules.
I suggest if you're going to be an admin on the jb server you read this https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-349.html

As for ruby calling you out on abuse it was most likely a joke unless you had absolutely no reason to do so. Also if you're new to admining on our jb i highly suggest you take the first few days to get to know the server before you start going around gaging, kicking etc. Or bad things will happen to your private areas.

Anyways welcome to the community enjoy your stay.
Welcome! I believe I saw you on earlier.

I tend to ignore most people trying to get me mad. I could care less if they call me names, I'd rather not flaunt my powers to mute/gag(their opinion really)them unless they take it to far. If you mute/gag everyone that dislikes you everyone will most likely hate you for trying to be a dictator.

Also, one thing to note is buying admin goes not guarantee you respect. That is something you have to earn.
Ok?
The part about respect makes no sence.
You are supposed to give people respect not make them earn it lol.

Considering one of the rules is respect all players and i just got in trouble by Ruby and some kid
Teach your admins i beg you
(04-28-2013, 03:20 PM)Zach :D Wrote: Ok?
The part about respect makes no sence.
You are supposed to give people respect not make them earn it lol.

Considering one of the rules is respect all players and i just got in trouble by Ruby and some kid
Teach your admins i beg you

Basically you said in your first post that you got admin in the first place so people would respect you right? What I meant was no one will like you if you flaunt your powers so easily. Sure they should respect you as a rule, but that doesn't mean they will.

What your simply trying to do is make everyone afraid of you with your powers. Sure that's ok to an extent, but if you take it to far then everyone on the server might then just start to hate you.
I like the server but now its about every 10 minutes i need to take a break just because the stupidity of the Admins makes me insane
(04-29-2013, 01:13 AM)Zach :D Wrote: I like the server but now its about every 10 minutes i need to take a break just because the stupidity of the Admins makes me insane

Like who?
Well 1. im not saying there stupid, i really like them.

It's just most other admins when i try to do somthing they counter it but i bet it will where off after they get to know me.
(04-27-2013, 11:54 PM)Zach :D Wrote: I am new to the clan and i instantly fell in love with the Jb server.
I was tired of people in other clans being rude to me so i decided to pay for Admin.

Instantly people were being rude to me and i silenced one of them to calm them down. Ruby called me out of abuse and i couldnet take it.

I am not asking for my money back i just want more respect.

If i dont know a rule dont flip out
Your server is just very different from all the others so it is kinda hard to get to know the rules.

Also next time just mute them do not silence them because if u silence them they are silenced for ever if u mute them they are only muted for 1 round same with gag. So u only use silence if the person is keeps doing it after he is unmuted.
(04-29-2013, 11:11 AM)Zanestyle Wrote: Also next time just mute them do not silence them because if u silence them they are silenced for ever if u mute them they are only muted for 1 round same with gag. So u only use silence if the person is keeps doing it after he is unmuted.

Are you sure this is correct? Before you said this I was 99% sure it worked like this:

gag = No text until map changes.
mute = No mic until map changes.
silence = No text or mic until map changes.

perm_gag = No text ever.
perm_mute = No mic ever.
perm_silence = No text or mic ever.

Anyone else know for sure?