[POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - Printable Version

+- Swoobles Forums (https://swoobles.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Player Management (https://swoobles.com/forums/forum-67.html)
+--- Forum: Admin Applications & Promotions (https://swoobles.com/forums/forum-70.html)
+---- Forum: Approved Applications (https://swoobles.com/forums/forum-74.html)
+---- Thread: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? (/thread-13150.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

[POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - vibezz - 06-14-2019

Ima just start this off by saying this is just to find out if iv'e improved.

Steam Name: vibezz csgo500

Current Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:433637424

Global rank and total hours played: #123
956.40 hours

Time zone: est

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: pug,jb

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: I've been on swoobles for almost a year and a half, and i have seen the high and low points of this community. I find that my rule knowledge is good for someone of my level. and I have been on here long enough to where I believe I know when to apply enforce rules.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): 
  1. I have 1 ban for burden-like behavior, brags about cheating, makes swoobles seem bad. To be honest i was a complete retard for a few month doing dumb shit just being a burden because "oh is only swoobles it doesn't matter". But i honestly regret doing what i did and wish to improve myself so i never do shit like that again

2. I have 5 pug bans most of them where me having shit timing 

3. and my 1 ban for macroing, i macroed because i though it wasn't catchable so i would never be caught (boy was i dumb)
Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): i have never been admin

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
denied
denied
denied
denied
Have you read and understood the rules? yes i have 

Thanks to everyone who decides to read this, have a good day.

RE: did i get better? - mints - 06-14-2019

+0 great rule knowledge, active, fun to play with, way less toxic, very cute ;)
gl my nigga

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - Ricky - 06-14-2019

+1 Legitimate turnaround. I couldn't be happier with how much you've changed. I told you I was waiting for your app, and I'm glad you saw it through and decided to put one in. Having been around for awhile, you know what the rules are, and you used to use that knowledge for bad, but the last few months you've honestly changed. Keep your friend group, but remember admin comes first, and you have to separate that and make sure you treat everyone the same, just and fair punishments.

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - Rush3r - 06-14-2019

Neutral

The font killed my eyes auto -.5

Anyways, jokes aside I feel you are not that toxic anymore. I don't have much playtime with you, but the only thing that is kind've questionable is your rule knowledge. 

One incident (pulled from admin chat) is-- "is the 3 false orders are kos thing still a thing"

I don't feel this is enough evidence (nor should anyone else feel differently) to -.5 you. Just in case this does get accepted, make sure you buckle down on your rule knowledge. If you do have questions, the admin team is here to help!

i got to go but trust me yeetmaster, you've changed a lot I can tell, you are no longer that annoying person I think you've grown out of! good luck

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - vibezz - 06-14-2019

(06-14-2019, 09:52 PM)Rush3r Wrote: Neutral

The font killed my eyes auto -.5

Anyways, jokes aside I feel you are not that toxic anymore. I don't have much playtime with you, but the only thing that is kind've questionable is your rule knowledge. 

One incident (pulled from admin chat) is-- "is the 3 false orders are kos thing still a thing"

I don't feel this is enough evidence (nor should anyone else feel differently) to -.5 you. Just in case this does get accepted, make sure you buckle down on your rule knowledge. If you do have questions, the admin team is here to help!

i got to go but trust me yeetmaster, you've changed a lot I can tell, you are no longer that annoying person I think you've grown out of! good luck

lemme explain that question about is the 3 false order thing still kos. The senerio that lead to that was one of my first day back to playing this dude was calling like 5+ false orders a round and not being called kos and i was VERY confused so i asked

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - AyantwanGG.TTV - 06-14-2019

+0

Very chill, not toxic, friendly. I’m sure he’d do fine as a lvl 1 admin.

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - Chrono - 06-14-2019

One of my best friends I’ve ever met here, always knew there was a great guy deep down, really hope you get this, I’ve seen adequate knowledge of the rules and I think you’d do an Ok job at enforcing them! Hope this is permanent change!

+0

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - Grilled Mayonaise - 06-14-2019

+0

Reformed and is actually a good guy now. You also have showed care for the servers and good knowledge of the rules.

Good luck!

RE: [POSTED 2019-06-14] did i get better? - luck - 06-15-2019

neutral

have not played with you in a while. wasn't really ever that bad. just kinda immature. maybe your a good boy now? if so good job Smile keep doing good boy things.

RE: did i get better? - mints - 06-15-2019

(06-14-2019, 09:21 PM)mints Wrote: +0 great rule knowledge, active, fun to play with, way less toxic, very cute Wink
gl my nigga

Same rep, more feedback. You're a good guy vibezz, but i just kind of worry that if you do get admin from this, you might be very lenient with your friends. I mean I get that people don't want to punish their friends, but you have lots of friends who are burdens, and I'm not sure you would punish them if necessary.