[BUG] Map Change overriding lr menu - Printable Version

+- Swoobles Forums (https://swoobles.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Game Servers (https://swoobles.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: CS:GO - JailBreak (https://swoobles.com/forums/forum-31.html)
+---- Forum: Bug Reports / Suggestions (https://swoobles.com/forums/forum-96.html)
+---- Thread: [BUG] Map Change overriding lr menu (/thread-12447.html)

Map Change overriding lr menu - Ajan9038 - 01-10-2019

This has happened to me multiple times and it is very annoying. When I’m on lr, doing race, I like to climb to the spot that i want to put the end flag in. Whenever there is a map change vote, the lr menu disappears and I get slayed for not being able to put the flag down in the last second. I have seen this happen to a couple of players and just wanted to point it out. I didn’t find anything similar or about this in the forums so might be a good idea... (Btw this doesn’t only affect race)

Ik this would be a small change but maybe making lr menu unoverridable would be a good idea

I wanna know about you guys’s thoughts about this

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - Cookie - 01-10-2019

I know if you haven't picked a game yet, and you're just in the lr menu, when a map vote comes up you can type !lr in chat to bring the menu back up. I'm not sure if you can when you've already placed the start flag down.

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - Ajan9038 - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 05:19 AM)Cookie Wrote: I know if you haven't picked a game yet, and you're just in the lr menu, when a map vote comes up you can type !lr in chat to bring the menu back up. I'm not sure if you can when you've already placed the start flag down.

Yea I’m suggesting it could be a good change to just make lr menu permanent until lr ends. I’ve seen multiple people die from this. I also just wanted to point this out.

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - Chrono - 01-10-2019

Ehhh.....

If admins step in quick enough and say do /lr this really shouldn’t be an issue

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - jim - 01-10-2019

Wouldnt this stop the t with lr from voting for map change

(01-10-2019, 02:10 PM)friendly Wrote: Wouldnt this stop the t with lr from voting for map change

Kinda but would you rather get slayed because you didnt do your lr in time or choose a map?

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - Hymns For Disco - 01-10-2019

There is no way to make the menu permanent.  A new menu will always replace it if it is sent after.  The best thing would be to have a command to open it again, but maybe this exists already?

(01-10-2019, 02:10 PM)friendly Wrote: Wouldnt this stop the t with lr from voting for map change
You can always /revote

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - jim - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 03:24 PM)Hymns For Disco Wrote: There is no way to make the menu permanent.  A new menu will always replace it if it is sent after.  The best thing would be to have a command to open it again, but maybe this exists already?

(01-10-2019, 02:10 PM)friendly Wrote: Wouldnt this stop the t with lr from voting for map change
You can always /revote

not if the vote ends, which is fairly common

(01-10-2019, 03:24 PM)Hymns For Disco Wrote: There is no way to make the menu permanent.  A new menu will always replace it if it is sent after.  The best thing would be to have a command to open it again, but maybe this exists already?

You can always /revote

I usually ask the admins to abort ask quick as I can when this happens. I try /lr sometimes it doesnt work. Maybe it doesnt work whenever I already started a race or something...

RE: Map Change overriding lr menu - GangMember - 01-14-2019

I kinda feel like this isnt a really big problem as most new players dont usually get lr, also it pretty common knowledge that you can do !lr, and like chrono said an admin can help-out if the player needs it.