Steam Name: Seraph

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41178805

Current global rank and hours this season:  
You are server rank #5  (49.11 hr).
You are global rank #13  (49.43 hr).

Time zone:  Eastern time
Server(s) you most play on: Jailbreak / Surf

Why you deserve to be an admin: 

I think I'm a nice guy and I really love to play on Jailbreak server. I am very active and I have been playing on more recently since season 3, although I used to play in season 1-2. IF YOU RESPECT ME, I WILL RESPECT YOU. And that's pretty much it. For the commands, I'm a pretty fast learner so yeah. 

If you do not think I am ready for admin or deserve admin please take a minute to post what I need to improve.

Have you been server banned before (do not lie): 30 minutes for accidentally giving rebel lr 
Have you been admin before (if so, why was it removed?): No
Link to previous application(s) (all of them!):
Have you read and understood the rules? Yes
+0. I like this guy alot. He knows the rules really well, he's an overall chill guy and hes an amazing friend to me. Good luck buddy Smile
You've never been banned from the server before, only from joining CT. Nonetheless it is nice to see that you acknowledge your mistakes :>

Now that we have both NA and EU servers, it would be neat if you could mention which one you play on if anyone wants to look for you before they post a rep!
I play regularly on both EU and NA. If you want to find me though, it's probably going to be on NA.
+1

I asked this guy to apply. He's super chill, respectful, and definitely knows his rules. Whenever he wants to do something he's unsure of, he always asks which is great. I really enjoy his personality and think it would be great for admin. Shows extraordinary rule knowledge as a warden, and goes out of his way in the round so that the players enjoy their time playing. My only concern is that you haven't played that much, compared to the other applicants, but it shouldn't be an issue. Honestly love this guy (no homo), I really hope he gets lvl 1, keep an eye out for him. Good luck man.
+0
I've known Seraph for a couple months now hes been really active and helpful I heard from some admins. He plays a lot which gives a wide knowledge to the rules and will make him a great admin Wink. ~Bunny!

[Image: Baby-bunnies-635x380.jpg]\
MY Babies!!
+0 hes a realy friendly and funny guy and knows the rules. I would give him a chance.
got on jb to see you bullying aurora, regardless of how shitty of a person he is you should learn to control yourself before you become admin. 45 days might do u good.
(06-25-2016, 06:09 AM)Geo Wrote: -1
got on jb to see you bullying aurora, regardless of how shitty of a person he is you should learn to control yourself before you become admin. 45 days might do u good.

Didn't do anything other admins didn't do but it's okay, I understand why you would -1.
(06-25-2016, 06:17 AM)Seraph Wrote:

Didn't do anything other admins didn't do but it's okay, I understand why you would -1.

Btw for the ''bullying'' just so the other people who review this application take it into consideration, I asked a guard to freekill aurora and I jokingly threatened to go on guard to freekill him myself.
(06-25-2016, 06:17 AM)Seraph Wrote:

Alright so here it goes... What you have said right here is not acceptable. Instead of owning up to what you did and leaving it at that you insist on trying to use admins as scapegoats. You make it seem like his -1 is invalid because admins where doing something wrong and you joined in on it. Although I am disappointing in those admins that may or may not have been participating in bullying Aurora and believe they should be punished for their actions, using them as an excuse doesn't work considering you have you own mind and you made the conscious decision to bully him yourself. My second point is the comment you made in the shoutbox about an hour before this. You said [Today 02:37 AM] Seraph : i only respect people who respect me unless i am on ct. This, again, is unacceptable. Now, I dont have a problem with the comment itself considering I agree with it to a certain extent but my problem lies in the context of the situation. You are using that line to justify bullying Aurora and whoever else doesn't "respect" you. As an admin, you simply cannot do that. No matter if the person is being toxic and disrespecting you or whatever else is going on. You have to know how to be the bigger person and not stoop down to their level and say/do stupid things. Lastly, the reason im -1'ing you is because of personal experience. When I applied for level 3 and got denied twice it was for similar reasons to you. I was disrespectful and was basically a bully because when players said shit to me, I wasn't mature enough to keep calm and move on so I fired back and that was wrong. Getting denied twice gave me the necessary time to reflect and change how I acted and when the third app came around, I had proven myself enough and changed enough so that people saw/thought I was ready for the promotion. You, I think, need that time to reflect and change before getting admin.