Amount: $10.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 8, 2019 - 02:54 am

[POSTED 2018-11-12] Admin Application

Steam Name: v2Hydro

Current Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100750757

Global rank and total hours #448 played: 427.83

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: Course and Jailbreak

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?: I'm online when there aren't any admins on.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): N/A

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): N/A

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): N/A
neutral

Holy crap you attempted to make the app 3 times and still have almost nothing on it. the only reason you put on why you should be admin is because your on alot. you did not talk about your rule knowledge or what skills you have at being an admin at all and you clearly did not put any effort in this app. idk why you would even make the app if you dont care this much about being admin.

i really wanted to +1 you because your a cool dude on the server and have good rule knowledge but i cant with this app.

Edit by Yota: You cannot -rep (I know this was a neutral, but you held back your positive rep) for not putting effort in to an application.
[Image: bk6KKeZ.png]

You're a cool dude, but just as luck said, "did not put any effort in this app.". It really shows. You're a cool dude with decent rule knowledge, but imo if you did not put any effort in your admin app, then there is a chance you don't even care about getting admin or not.

Edit by Yota: You cannot -rep for someone not putting effort in to their app. Rep based on your interaction with them on the servers.

Not repping because i have not played with you much recently and dont remember which hydro you are... But honestly just looking at the app im leaning towards a -1... the effort is terrible, One Line on why you should be admin and that is you are on when other admins arnt, that is no reason at all. If i could rep off the app itself it would be a -1u bring to the table?: I'm online when there aren't any admins 

Edit by Yota: Same as I wrote on the other apps, not a valid rep.
Just Because You're Special Doesn't mean You're Useful!

Didn't talk about any skills or strong points. I can barely tell the difference between which "bliv/hydro" player you are. Very immature and poor rule knowledge.
Not even judging you based off the app. Instead, going to provide genuine reasons why I think you would make a bad admin. You are very immature and disrespect players a lot. No offense, you are kind of annoying. You can talk way too much and seem to have little respect for the rules. I've never seen any examples of you expressing rule knowledge in the slightest which would lead me to believe your rule knowledge is subpar.
Some things you could do to improve - definitely use your mic less or unbind it for a good week atleast. Work on your rule knowledge, and keep up to date with the AMA. I hope I don't come across as mean with this rep but you aren't deserving of admin. Hope we have no hard feelings, you're chill but take it too far sometimes. Good luck in the future though.
I got @ted in discord about you spamming the n word in chat. This isnt admin material for 1 and 2 you show a total lack of rule knowledge. You always are pestering admins and new players being toxic to them and never show any self restraint on when enough is enough.
[Image: rWzvrkc.png]
-1 you are disrespectful and racist on servers which can be proven by your timed punishments. that is not a good thing to do if you are looking to become a admin.
i cannot vouch for you on course but on jailbreak the only thing i have noticed from you is that you are more of a nuisance than anything else.
id advise you stick to a single name than change it so often and work to better yourself as a player before further attempting to apply for admin, try to stand out more in a positive way than negative. other than that gl on future applications and try to be a better player

Played The day i repped your app and you were immature and doing things you shouldn't have been doing. If you SERIOUSLY wanna get admin clean up you act and Be nice with good rule knowledge and application. (Just saying application for if you want it is not manditory for applying for level 1, but you should be able to do it if you get it) And show off your rule knowledge... Nothing else to say good luck bud
Just Because You're Special Doesn't mean You're Useful!
Denied!

Sorry, but you did not meet the requirements for admin this time around. Please reflect on the feedback that was given to you, and better luck next time.

You may reapply on Friday January 4, 2019.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]