BriskIcedTea

Server: Course

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $120.00

Date: Sep 21, 2019 - 11:46 am

eVoMITcH

Server: Bunny Hop

Amount: $5.00 - Total: $50.00

Date: Sep 20, 2019 - 10:39 am

[POSTED 2018-04-03] F1iiNTYS...5th Admin Application I think.

(04-03-2018, 10:29 PM)nam Wrote:
Quote:I can recall the time you used admin commands on me recently, it was because i was standing on a button without moving, not once have i baited on jailbreak. You have slayed me because i got LR from a game UNINTENTIONALLY while telling the t's you don't have to go but they still went and died. Not once did I bait, i do not break rules intentionally at all and i dont know how you're able to say this with confidence. You've also never told me to stop when i sat on the button, you slayed me then the round continued. I am putting effort into getting admin back but you don't see this somehow.
You definitley have baited on jailbreeak. Standing next to t's crouching next to them having your back turned is really not baiting I guess. Tempting t's to knife you is not bait I guess. I suggest you to take constructive criticism and not dig yourself in a hole by denying all of this.

I don't do this, I will deny this because it is NOT true, find me the demo of me doing what you said please and prove it, I know I didn't, you think I did so i can't find the demo that this "took place".
[Image: 4kql5O2.gif]
Take discrepancies to PM's please.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: LKC06gu.png]
(04-03-2018, 10:35 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: Take discrepancies to PM's please.

Yes, we have sorry about the feed spam.
Neutral

I think you've largely improved as a player, I liked you as a level 1 and think you could handle admin again, however without looking at the ban itself I think the way you handled the punishment and how you lied so profusely about macroing is what makes me not trust you, I think in maybe another 45 days you can gain my trust back.
Eh... Neutral... aka +/-0

While I think you're a decent fella, the others raise a great point, in that while possibly unintentional sometimes, you do in fact break the rules a lot as far as JB goes.

Side Note: Scripts are Macros.

Honestly I would -1 if I could. You've always been toxic to everyone, and as stated before I don't think you deserve admin back after scripting. Even if I think you deserve admin back, I don't think you REALLY want it back to help the server. I believe you want admin back as a status symbol.

Also as stated before, I see you intentionally break rules and be a jerk to a lot of people, and that's something no one wants. You were admin, so you know the behavior you need to prove in order to get admin, and I know what I have seen from you is not that type of behavior. I am also not 100% sure of your rule knowledge as I believe your breaking of rules is on purpose and you know the rules, but that's just me. Whatever happens, good luck
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Lil Uzi Vert Wrote: -.5

Honestly I would -1 if I could. You've always been toxic to everyone, and as stated before I don't think you deserve admin back after scripting. Even if I think you deserve admin back, I don't think you REALLY want it back to help the server. I believe you want admin back as a status symbol.

Also as stated before, I see you intentionally break rules and be a jerk to a lot of people, and that's something no one wants. You were admin, so you know the behavior you need to prove in order to get admin, and I know what I have seen from you is not that type of behavior. I am also not 100% sure of your rule knowledge as I believe your breaking of rules is on purpose and you know the rules, but that's just me. Whatever happens, good luck

Show me a demo where I “broke rules intentionally”, show me the toxicity that I am towards people, people hop on bandwagons, going off of others reps just basically copying and pasting, not actually using their input of what I’ve done, these are your reps. Please make it YOUR rep. I’m listening to these and it’s all just complete bullshit, I’ve talked to two other people that have given me a negative rep saying that they have made a mistake and plan on fixing it because they actually went back to see if I did what they said I did, they didn’t find anything. So please before you just post these check up on what you say. Please.
(04-04-2018, 07:47 PM)F1iiNTYS Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Lil Uzi Vert Wrote: -.5

Show me a demo where I “broke rules intentionally”, show me the toxicity that I am towards people, people hop on bandwagons, going off of others reps just basically copying and pasting, not actually using their input of what I’ve done, these are your reps. Please make it YOUR rep. I’m listening to these and it’s all just complete bullshit, I’ve talked to two other people that have given me a negative rep saying that they have made a mistake and plan on fixing it because they actually went back to see if I did what they said I did, they didn’t find anything. So please before you just post these check up on what you say. Please.

REP SO I DONT GET FORUM WARNED NEUTRAL

you remind me of me a while ago..yota can contest to this..stop arguing every rep just because it is negative it only makes it look worse, i did it too then i stopped and realized that people can see things that you may not see as toxic or inccorect actions but it is a matter of opinion, writing a paragraph wont make it better.

unrelated im going to neutral, i have been gone for a week, but from my experiences with you during your time of being stripped you have done nothing but made jokes about you being banned, done nothing to help new players and have a new attitude that makes it seem like youd ont care about the servers. you are fairly toxic to people especially new players who dont know the rules as well and you also are nazi when you are on ct which makes people like you less, not saying that is the issue with me. jb is a server where to get admin alot of people have to like you and you need to know everything like the back of your hand, pm me if you wish to talk further

good luck
[Image: 7cc9f20f37db5aeb3816670677573650.png]
+0

I think Flinty's a mature and responsible guy, I don't extremely agree with all the criticism he's gotten on this rep, to be honest I haven't seen him intentionally break rules or any of the likes but ofc I may be wrong, anyway best of luck flinty, by experience, I know it's a really bad thing to argue with each rep (my 1st app), and I really understand the feeling of getting negative feedback without agreeing to the events aforementioned, but we just gotta suck it up and let other people judge us. Hope that helped.
 _  _   _____  ___  
| || | | ____|/ _ \
| || |_| |__ | | | |
|__   _|___ \| | | |
   | |  ___) | |_| |
   |_| |____/ \___/

No rep. Not negative, not positive, not neutral. I just have some thoughts about this whole situation that I care to share. For F1intys eyes, and a few others I hope see this.

I'm going to start off with some of my community history, skip to the last paragraphs for the point, this is buildup. When I was probably 9 years old I started playing computer games. I had a sega and n64 and handhelds but I fell in love with PC games.

From 10-13~ I played Wolf ET. I lovedddd walling in this game. Grenades were 1 hit, and bouncey. I stopped walling when I met my clan. I made custom names (game had a wonky colorized name system), and helped organize community events (tourneys, custom game modes, etc.) I enjoyed playing with them and cheating on them, even then, felt dumb. I still walled against randoms, and in other community servers. I did get banned from a tournament once, but I was using a sweet glitch to rapidly move backwards, hit a ramp, and fly over an impassable wall. "The dynamite has been planted!!! on objective C!" I stopped because they were older and cool and told me cheating was for kids.

From 11-14~ I played Starcraft. A lot. I loveeed map hacks on this game. Crushing sneak attacks, knowing builds, finding all the best shit in custom game modes. I joined a trivia community of all things. I helped maintain/update trivia bots. I never cheated in the custom games with those guys because it wasn't winning or losing it was playing with them.

League of Legends was the next huge one. I used, for a while, a hack that let you zoom out more (among other minor hud edits). I joined a few teams and I never used an advantage in tournaments. In practice and just goofing around I did, but never for money/skins/IPL5. My whole team used this, and tbh I bet pros did too. It wasn't a huge advantage, but it would land me a perm if caught.

Now we get to counterstrike. I looked at cheats, but I was trash AF and my friends are csgods so I just let myself get carried. I joined a surf community server and dropped a few hundred hours. Someone high up enough to touch the community paypal stole 850 bucks, effectively killing the server. He joined a different surf community, apparently what he did was a long con to destroy competition. I tried to speedhack to steal records on their server. They banned me.

*point made here*
In the first few games I played a cheating ban was so severe. You lost your friends. Nobody trusted you. The internet was truly a different place, besides nostalgia things were very different. People had less internet armor. They tended to see a person on the other screen more easily, or at least it felt that way. It was so new and fresh and a few 30 year olds from Finland, a 17 year old from Utah, and a 12 year old from New York could play and talk for hours and bond in a way I hadn't before. I was always a "weird" kid. I liked reading. I thought the world was stupid. Everyone has false niceties and smalltalk and endless bullshit. Communities took me away from that. A group of people collectively nerding out.to have fun. No winners, no losers. Time spent together, not wasted.

I don't want to rep because I care about communities too much. I love Swoobles. I can't rep because the fact that we don't perm ADMINISTRATORS who cheat is beyond me. My mind is already made up, but it's about the concept and not you. To me how you have acted in this thread, in your appeal, and leading up to your ban literally hurts my feelings. I want people to get what I have been given by communities. I want them to nurture it. Based off your "have you been banned" you seem to say "I don't want to get caught, so I won't." Not that you won't because you shouldn't. You're not sorry about it, and I don't want you to lie and say you are. I wish you were sorry. To me you lied to your friends. You put yourself first. You got caught and kept lying. You lamented to friends, and they lamented to me. Like your macro bind, they became tools to meet your goal. I don't care if you get admin or not, and I don't think you really do either. You'll never get my respect, and that's enough for me.
[Image: gE35etN.gif]